ImageImageImageImageImage

Pubic hairs, booty and chessboxing. Aka subject etiquette...

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

Bill Bradley
RealGM
And1: 2,407

Re: Pubic hairs, booty and chessboxing. Aka subject etiquette... 

Post#41 » by Bill Bradley » Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:25 am

doctor fite wrote:
Bill Bradley wrote:Oh, well I posted that before the ban Dr. Harvey thread. I just don't have patience for someone who posts racist crap just to upset other posters and openly attacks and criticizes others to get a rise out of them. He is the ultimate narcissist with his grandiose posting style and sig. The dude is just annoying and just contributes to conflict on the board, which might be okay with me if he made me laugh once in awhile, but he doesn't.

i havent seen any racist posts by him... can someone get me up to date?

He has better ones, but here's an example

Doctor_Harvey wrote:Why can't we have a show entitled "White in America?" Then they can interview ME!

I mean, come on, Whites are rapidly becoming the minority! With Hispanics/Blacks/Asians taking over there will be no more WHITE America! :o :o

YIKES!
richardhutnik
Banned User
And1: 10

Post#42 » by richardhutnik » Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:13 am

Doctor_Harvey wrote:
Smoke24 wrote:All in all, this still is the most entertaining board on realgm, imo.

OF COURSE this is THE Number ONE board on the esteemed site known as REALGM---Should the world-famous, extremely controversial, Internet's Number One poster elect to post on another REALGM board THAT board would then zoooom to Number One!

You Infidels better start thanking your lucky stars that Dr. Harvey is a dedicated NY Knicks fan!

My GAWD!

Dude, you are NOT all that and a bag of chips. If you are lucky, you are just the bag of chips. I don't think people would agree with that here. People are now saying a "bag of cowchips". I am not, but other people tend to be saying that.

- Rich
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies." - G. Marx
doctor fite
Starter
And1: 0

Post#43 » by doctor fite » Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:03 am

Bill Bradley wrote:

Doctor_Harvey wrote:Why can't we have a show entitled "White in America?" Then they can interview ME!

I mean, come on, Whites are rapidly becoming the minority! With Hispanics/Blacks/Asians taking over there will be no more WHITE America! :o :o

YIKES!

ummmm... i dont find this racist. i may not agree with him but i dont think its a racist statement in my opinion... anything worse than this?
Bill Bradley
RealGM
And1: 2,407

Post#44 » by Bill Bradley » Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:06 am

doctor fite wrote:
Bill Bradley wrote:

YIKES!

ummmm... i dont find this racist. i may not agree with him but i dont think its a racist statement in my opinion... anything worse than this?

Eh, I'm not going to search more posts, but yes. Mostly though, he posts things that are just offensive enough to piss everyone off, but are not necessarily bannable offenses. He is smart enough to know how to express it subtly.

Return to New York Knicks