ImageImageImageImageImage

If no one is gonna say it I will

Moderators: j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O

DMan101
Senior
And1: 4

If no one is gonna say it I will 

Post#1 » by DMan101 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:57 pm

Danilo is gonna miss camp..

He was in Italy all summer lifting weights he still has the bad back and got a Cortisone shot recently..

He complained about a pain shooting from his hip/thigh to back which some think is a nerve problem..

He was also rumored to have spine issues..

Instead of ****in b!tches and/or Anthony Villanago ( Knicks trainer) in Italy all summer he should have got that shot and extra treatment from August instead of chillin on the coast of Italy.. you soft peice of ****
__________________\

This is BS Why another POS year for the Knicks. If we go in With Z-Bo I will lose my head as we watch this wonderful encore last year cept with a few more wins and a lower pick just counting down the seconds till 2010

:evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry:
ChemicalBk.Tumblr.com
Radiohead311
Senior
And1: 0

Re: If no one is gonna say it I will 

Post#2 » by Radiohead311 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:04 pm

Hey we now have a soft ass coach who has soft ass ideas about the game and likes soft ass players. Guess we have to get used to it.

The Walsh/Antoni combo is better than Isiah. But that soft ass 8 seconds or less no defense BS will never win in this league. The Suns were never a serious contender despite the medias infatuation with that style.
nynixlive
Sixth Man
And1: 38

Post#3 » by nynixlive » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:04 pm

Ok. He is a rookie, and he is like 19. I dont like it, but worse things have happened. I would prefer him to miss camp and come back. Relax. Not like he is a 111M star player with a bum knee missing 4 months (see Agent Zero). Give the kid time.
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 20,518

Post#4 » by blueNorange » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:15 pm

DMan101 wrote:This is BS Why another POS year for the Knicks.

you actually expected a good year??

haw!
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
NySpartan4
Bench Warmer
And1: 6

Post#5 » by NySpartan4 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:21 pm

blueNorange wrote:
DMan101 wrote:This is BS Why another POS year for the Knicks.

you actually expected a good year??

haw!

lol sorry but your comment was funny! haha but still, i hope the knicks have an awesome year and prove many fans wrong
Bill Bradley: BNO doesn't annoy me with his pessimism. It's more about the very core of his being that I find annoying.
snnorp
Junior

Post#6 » by snnorp » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:46 pm

Denver's going to love Balkman. Too bad they traded Camby. Those 2 would have been fun to watch together.
"Eddie Miles gives the foul"
DMan101
Senior

Post#7 » by DMan101 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:32 pm

I expected to see Wilson 28+ mpg and Danilo 17 + every night thats what I expected

SMH at me watching for Wilson like summer league
ChemicalBk.Tumblr.com
hatnlvr
General Manager
And1: 1,117

Post#8 » by hatnlvr » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:37 pm

All of that from 1 pounding by Tractor Trailor???? This guy has soft as $hit written all over him!!
ImageImage
snnorp
Junior

Post#9 » by snnorp » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:51 pm

He's a teenaged, white European who didn't even play major minutes or put up all-star numbers on his own team. Maybe he'll be a late bloomer like Jermaine O'Neal but he's a long way away from playing 17 minutes a night in the NBA. He's a project.
"Eddie Miles gives the foul"
IsiahThomasJr
Banned User

Post#10 » by IsiahThomasJr » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:05 pm

Biggest bunch of babies I ever seen. Learn to practice come patience. Isiah Thomas isn't running the show. Relax for a few years.
"It's so crazy it just might work." - Isiah Thomas
DE FENSE
RealGM
And1: 2,695

Post#11 » by DE FENSE » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:07 pm

DMan101 wrote:I expected to see Wilson 28+ mpg and Danilo 17 + every night thats what I expected

If no one is gonna say it, I will:

You're an idiot.
knicksNOTslick
RealGM
And1: 4,685

Post#12 » by knicksNOTslick » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:15 pm

snnorp wrote:He's a teenaged, white European who didn't even play major minutes or put up all-star numbers on his own team. Maybe he'll be a late bloomer like Jermaine O'Neal but he's a long way away from playing 17 minutes a night in the NBA. He's a project.

Uhh...what? He played over 30 minutes per game and was pretty much the best player on his team. What you talking about?
DMan101
Senior

Post#13 » by DMan101 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:43 pm

1 Danilo was a star on his team the go to guy and put up 19 & 7 and I think 4 in the playoffs

2. I expected Zachass to be traded for Darko and Jaric

My rotation was

Duhon (28)/Nate( 24)
Crawford (37)/ H20 ( 10 )
Wilson ( 30)/ Q-Rich ( 21)
Lee( 33)/ Danilo(17)/ Jeffries (12)
Curry ( 27)/ Darko (18)/ Jeffries

How is that a stupid expectation without Z-bo ?
ChemicalBk.Tumblr.com
Jesus Juice
Bench Warmer
And1: 475

Post#14 » by Jesus Juice » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:01 pm

I still think Danilo is going to be a good player in this league, but it really pains me to see him go down like this. As a knicks fan about the only thing we have had to look foward to in the last couple of years are our draft picks, and to know that we are going to suck and go into the year with basically the same squad just upsets me. Also bothering me is that danilo wasn't even hit that hard, My girl hits me harder during sex, 19 or not we all have played pick up ball and had some big guy that had no business playing hit you, really if thats all it takes then he is going to have a tough time adjusting.
pwayknicks
Lead Assistant
And1: 713

Post#15 » by pwayknicks » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:27 pm

Radiohead311 wrote:Hey we now have a soft ass coach who has soft ass ideas about the game and likes soft ass players. Guess we have to get used to it.

The Walsh/Antoni combo is better than Isiah. But that soft ass 8 seconds or less no defense BS will never win in this league. The Suns were never a serious contender despite the medias infatuation with that style.

So your telling me they werent an almost lock to win the championship the year "Cheap Shot" horry took a cheap shot on Nash and got Amare and someone else suspended and took Nash out the game? The Suns as much as I hated their style had just as good a chance to win it as all those 90's knicks teams including the one where we just had a long thread of how had Ward not got thrown into the stands that team that would have "beat the bulls"....

They were a perinnial western conference finals team who gave the Spurs fits, and owned the Mavs. They were always right there and had they never traded for Shaq would have been just as competitive this year. They traded for Shaq not because that style wouldnt work, it was because Kobe and the lakers had caught up to them and they knew without a shake up the Lakers would have murdered them.....dont kill the style, if u have players u can win any style....
The Knicks are BACK!!!!

Jlin + Melo + Stat + Chandler....les go!

Trade Landry Fields ASAP!
DE FENSE
RealGM
And1: 2,695

Post#16 » by DE FENSE » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:05 pm

^^^ THANK YOU.

People seem to forget how PHX was playing out of their minds that season. They got totally robbed. Nash with that relentless bloody nose that kept him from playing in the final minute of their Game 1 loss at home. D'Antoni had that team playing well to enough to beat anyone. There's no doubt in my mind.

Return to New York Knicks