ImageImageImageImageImage

top 20 power forwards [sportsline] zach randolph!!!

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

BBALLER4FR
RealGM
And1: 8,176

top 20 power forwards [sportsline] zach randolph!!! 

Post#1 » by BBALLER4FR » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:29 pm

The Knicks are on their way UP! Crawford just missing top 20 sg, Zach #16 among PF, you gotta imagine Curry will squeak past Baron Davis for #19 best C. Yeah baby!

link

1. Tim Duncan
2. Amare Stoudemire
3. Kevin Garnett
4. Chris Bosh
5. Dirk Nowitzki
6. Carlos Boozer
7. Pau Gasol
8. Elton Brand
9. David West
10. LaMarcus Aldridge
11. Josh Smith
12. Al Jefferson
13. Antawn Jamison
14. Rashard Lewis - NOTE: HTF does this happen? I mean seriously???
15. Michael Beasley
16. Zach Randolph
17. Paul Millsap
18. Drew Gooden
19. Nene
20. Ben Wallace
Those last 70 seconds, Randle in a nut shell.

Awful 2 for 1 3PT attempt when we are up 2
Doesn’t close out on Sabonis --> open 3
Takes another side step off balance 3

We got sucked into the Randle vortex where all good feelings go to die.

Buttah304
TheBluest
Banned User
And1: 8
Location: Lottery Bound...Banned From UK 2-11-09 @ 12:30 am by Martin LOL!

Re: top 20 power forwards [sportsline] zach randolph!!! 

Post#2 » by TheBluest » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:49 pm

LOL Beasley cracking the Top 20 and hasn't played one single game yet.

Although I agree with the list as in who would you take right now. The last 4 players on this list should be distant footnotes written in Aramaic.
TKF
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 116

Post#3 » by TKF » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:57 pm

TheBluest wrote:LOL Beasley cracking the Top 20 and hasn't played one single game yet.

Although I agree with the list as in who would you take right now. The last 4 players on this list should be distant footnotes written in Aramaic.

how about paul milsap? What? and Aldrige ahead of Jefferson.... wow
chitownsports4ever
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,957

Post#4 » by chitownsports4ever » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:06 pm

If you go by cbssportsline statistical player ranking system it has Zach at 11th and lee at 13th .

http://www.sportsline.com/nba/playerran ... rseason/PF

This is more about who the guy like with little reasoning behind them choices outside the top ten.
Got a Gold Name Plate that says "I wish you would"
TheBluest
Banned User
And1: 8
Location: Lottery Bound...Banned From UK 2-11-09 @ 12:30 am by Martin LOL!

Post#5 » by TheBluest » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:16 pm

TKF wrote:
TheBluest wrote:LOL Beasley cracking the Top 20 and hasn't played one single game yet.

how about paul milsap? What? and Aldrige ahead of Jefferson.... wow

I have a 3:00 appointment scheduled today for a case of Dislexyia(SP?) it's rearing it's ugly head again. :rofl: :rofl:

I looked at Milsap and Zach at different spots, that's why I said last 4 as footnotes. Last 5 except Milsap should be footnotes written in Swahele(SP?). Milsap is nasty and you know what David Lee should be on the list since he is.
ctorres
RealGM
And1: 3,563

Post#6 » by ctorres » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:17 pm

This is a better list than the one made for SG's. However, I do need to modify this one as well.

1. Tim Duncan
2. Kevin Garnett
3. Amare Stoudemire
4. Chris Bosh
5. Dirk Nowitzki (This seems low for a guy who won the league MVP in 2007. However, Bosh and Stoudemire are on the rise. Once Duncan, Garnett, and Brand get old, it will be Stoudemire and Bosh that dominate the PF position, not Nowitzki)
6. Elton Brand (Did CBS seriously rate Boozer and Gasol ahead of Brand? Blasphemy!)
7. Carlos Boozer
8. Pau Gasol
9. David West
10. Al Jefferson
11. Josh Smith (Need to develop his offensive game more in order to be in the top 10. His game has not fully transistioned from SF to PF)
12. Antawn Jamison
13. Rashard Lewis (As long as Turkoglu is in Orlando and Lewis is forced to play at PF, he will be considered a PF)
14. LaMarcus Aldridge (Portland Trailblazers' players are getting overrated all across the board)
15. Michael Beasley (I think it's fair to put him in the top 15 even as a rookie. He put up better numbers than Durant did in college for crying out loud)
16. Zach Randolph (He's fool's good, but he still puts up good numbers and he's still a load to deal with for the opposing team.)
17. David Lee (How dare CBS not put Lee in the top 20 list. Lee is better than Millsap, Gooden, and Nene at this point. Not to mention, Nene is a center now, not a PF.)
18. Luis Scola (He's a PF, how is he not on the list? Sure he can play some C, but he's a PF and a solid one at that.)
19. Drew Gooden (He fell off the radar big time last season, but he's still young enough to be a very productive player. What's always hurt Gooden is that he just doesn't have the smarts to be a top PF in the league, even though he has the physical attributes to be one.)
20. Ben Wallace (As much as he's fallen off, I like him in Cleveland next to Ilgauskas. If he can still give the Cavs 8 to 10 rpg and 2 bpg, as well as be a solid defensive presence, I think it's fair to put him in the top 10. However, if Camby plays at the 4 alongside Kaman all season, Wallace falls out of the top 20 and I may put Camby somewhere in the top 15 among PF's if he's able to play the position well this season.)
DE FENSE
RealGM
And1: 2,631

Post#7 » by DE FENSE » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:57 pm

If Lee should be in there, what about Haslem? Beasley shouldn't make that list before either of those guys, PROVEN NBA players.
bringinhinkie
General Manager
And1: 930

Post#8 » by bringinhinkie » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:12 pm

BBALLER4FR wrote:2. Amare Stoudemire
3. Kevin Garnett

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

really? amare over kg? kg who just turned a clown of a team into an nba champion? really????? what @**** made this list? :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :rofl2:
nykballa2k4
RealGM
And1: 5,901

Post#9 » by nykballa2k4 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:54 pm

Brand is far better than Boozer....

Randolph is better than Beasley, Jamison, and Rashard Lewis is a small forward...
Numbers don't lie, people who use them do
Stand up to all hate
Stand up to Jewish hate

Return to New York Knicks