ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Guitar Hero World Tour

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

Starbury4lyf
Junior
And1: 0

OT: Guitar Hero World Tour 

Post#1 » by Starbury4lyf » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:45 pm

Whos got it? How is the gameplay? Is it worth getting the complete set.. w/ the guitar/drums/mic and the game?
krustytheclown
Lead Assistant
And1: 8

Re: OT: Guitar Hero World Tour 

Post#2 » by krustytheclown » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:09 pm

i have both rb2 and ghwt and rb2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wt by far

the band play on world tour sucks..one person fails and EVERYONE fails
esoteric
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#3 » by esoteric » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:26 pm

marbury2curry wrote:i have both rb2 and ghwt and rb2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wt by far

This.

GHWT does have a few good songs, but gameplay wise its nowhere near RB2. Very non-intuitive interface, unlike the slick presentation of RB. Additionally, I usually play drums, and WT definitely does not do drums right.
krustytheclown
Lead Assistant
And1: 8

Post#4 » by krustytheclown » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:36 pm

esoteric wrote:
marbury2curry wrote:i have both rb2 and ghwt and rb2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wt by far

This.

GHWT does have a few good songs, but gameplay wise its nowhere near RB2. Very non-intuitive interface, unlike the slick presentation of RB. Additionally, I usually play drums, and WT definitely does not do drums right.

and this.

i think wt would be much better if they intergrated some of the rb features such as the having a chance to save a bandmate..etc. the music creator is a cool feature and thats about it. rb2 trumps in 9/10 aspects

Return to New York Knicks