ImageImageImageImageImage

Zach nailed it on the head

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

Joe Kleazy
Sixth Man
And1: 95

Re: Zach nailed it on the head 

Post#61 » by Joe Kleazy » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:31 pm

Giving a little outside 2 cents.

Firstly some of yall need to follow zach's lead an nutt up. Winning or losing has NOTHING to do with whether or not you let people give you sh**, thats purley HO OR MAN. Preferrably you want good sportsmanship on both sides but everyone has a breaking point.

Being a laker fan I honestly HATE the celtics especially after last season , but I agree with those that don't like bostons actions lately. Let me be the one to remind you that...............these guys aint used to winning sh**. They have all outside of perkins and rondo been career losers and these two will follow KG's lead. They act like they do because they dont know any better.

Its no secret that this league is HELLA SOFTER than in its hayday, due to unwarranted fan interaction ;)

Trash talking is part of the game but usually its only people with game or hands that do it, wheras the celtics as noted by zach are protected on the court. Dont let the fact that your team doesn't have the record you may want at the moment keep them from defending their manhood.

I find it refreshing to see that there are still a few die hard knick fans out there still reppin to the fullest.
NoLayupRule
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 10,871

Post#62 » by NoLayupRule » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:36 pm

Homie dont play that
onlyonesharky
Starter
And1: 0

Post#63 » by onlyonesharky » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:46 pm

optimusADL wrote:STFU and play defense Randolph.

Dude doing talking and hasn't won sh*t.

D up then talk dude.

I figured it out. You are an undercover Knicks Hater. Actually, not really undercover...
Go to a different forum please...
Let's give LEBRON the BLACK-AND-BLUE-PRINT!
onlyonesharky
Starter

Post#64 » by onlyonesharky » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:48 pm

NoLayupRule wrote:lets be honest here though. Garnett and Pierce have long been so full of themselves that they would be completely intolerable in the real world.

They would be someone's b*&%*tch for sure!
mjhp911
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 14

Post#65 » by mjhp911 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:01 pm

StutterStep wrote:We actually need some new fans, up in here! I mean some of you guys are cool, but there are a whole lot of you that I am simply tired of hearing (reading) from...SERIOUSLY!

You are a bunch of senseless CLOWNS who are forever taking the opponents' side and continually downing our players (and franchise). What is the difference between you and having an another team's TROLL visit this board.

This is not about disagreements because I disagree many times with posters (TKF, Smac-k, Bard Lauhaus, JSTD, etc...) but I just can't stand some of you. You ruin my FKNG posting enjoyment with your TWO-FACED POSTING!

One minute you're ragging a player from another team about something MINOR but the minute that player is against THE KNICKS, that player can do no wrong...or the REFS can do know wrong... and our players need to play better, stop talking, STFU, etc...

...NO, you stop calling yourself a FKNG fan and get the FK lost... With fans like you, who need TROLLS!

:thumbsup:
onlyonesharky
Starter

Post#66 » by onlyonesharky » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:05 pm

Starks4Prez wrote:
TKF wrote:
optimusADL wrote:Maybe we can have sub forums for "homers"

and add one for the haters too..

What is funny as I mentioned. was it cool for the knicks of the 90's to talk trash to the bulls?

Was it OK for starks to talk junk to Jordan?

Most knicks fans were thumping their chest when starks would lose his cool and cost the knicks with his antics.

Was it Ok for JVG(I think it was JVG) to piss jordan off, by talking in the press when we had to play them in the playoffs.

I mean talk about hypocrites as fans... we have an abundance..

I agree with about 99% of your posts but I dont know about this one... For the record Jordan was one of the biggest trash talkers on the court during his time. Not necessarily loud and with a lot of hatred behind it, but his main goal was always to get into the heads of his opponents. What did you expect John Starks to do?? Just ignore him and play ball?

We should separate the forum to true Knick fans and Knicks "fans".
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 29,534

Post#67 » by Fat Kat » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:06 pm

onlyonesharky wrote:
optimusADL wrote:STFU and play defense Randolph.

Dude doing talking and hasn't won sh*t.

D up then talk dude.

I figured it out. You are an undercover Knicks Hater. Actually, not really undercover...
Go to a different forum please...

+1
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
onlyonesharky
Starter

Post#68 » by onlyonesharky » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:06 pm

mjhp911 wrote:
StutterStep wrote:We actually need some new fans, up in here! I mean some of you guys are cool, but there are a whole lot of you that I am simply tired of hearing (reading) from...SERIOUSLY!

You are a bunch of senseless CLOWNS who are forever taking the opponents' side and continually downing our players (and franchise). What is the difference between you and having an another team's TROLL visit this board.

This is not about disagreements because I disagree many times with posters (TKF, Smac-k, Bard Lauhaus, JSTD, etc...) but I just can't stand some of you. You ruin my FKNG posting enjoyment with your TWO-FACED POSTING!

One minute you're ragging a player from another team about something MINOR but the minute that player is against THE KNICKS, that player can do no wrong...or the REFS can do know wrong... and our players need to play better, stop talking, STFU, etc...

...NO, you stop calling yourself a FKNG fan and get the FK lost... With fans like you, who need TROLLS!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
TKF
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 116

Post#69 » by TKF » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:11 pm

Starks4Prez wrote:
TKF wrote:
optimusADL wrote:Maybe we can have sub forums for "homers"

and add one for the haters too..

What is funny as I mentioned. was it cool for the knicks of the 90's to talk trash to the bulls?

Was it OK for starks to talk junk to Jordan?

Most knicks fans were thumping their chest when starks would lose his cool and cost the knicks with his antics.

Was it Ok for JVG(I think it was JVG) to piss jordan off, by talking in the press when we had to play them in the playoffs.

I mean talk about hypocrites as fans... we have an abundance..

I agree with about 99% of your posts but I dont know about this one... For the record Jordan was one of the biggest trash talkers on the court during his time. Not necessarily loud and with a lot of hatred behind it, but his main goal was always to get into the heads of his opponents. What did you expect John Starks to do?? Just ignore him and play ball?

well going by the rules of those that want the knicks to just shut up and play. You tell me? I had no problem with starks standing up to jordan, but if you listen to some posters, according to them, starks should say nothing because. A) Jordan has rings and is great B) Starks didn't win anything...

so again, people can't have it both ways...
BBALLER4FR
RealGM
And1: 8,176

Post#70 » by BBALLER4FR » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:41 pm

AND

Joe Kleazy wrote:Giving a little outside 2 cents.

Firstly some of yall need to follow zach's lead an nutt up. Winning or losing has NOTHING to do with whether or not you let people give you sh**, thats purley HO OR MAN. Preferrably you want good sportsmanship on both sides but everyone has a breaking point.

Being a laker fan I honestly HATE the celtics especially after last season , but I agree with those that don't like bostons actions lately. Let me be the one to remind you that...............these guys aint used to winning sh**. They have all outside of perkins and rondo been career losers and these two will follow KG's lead. They act like they do because they dont know any better.

Its no secret that this league is HELLA SOFTER than in its hayday, due to unwarranted fan interaction ;)

Trash talking is part of the game but usually its only people with game or hands that do it, wheras the celtics as noted by zach are protected on the court. Dont let the fact that your team doesn't have the record you may want at the moment keep them from defending their manhood.

I find it refreshing to see that there are still a few die hard knick fans out there still reppin to the fullest.

The 2 best posts of this entire thread!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Those last 70 seconds, Randle in a nut shell.

Awful 2 for 1 3PT attempt when we are up 2
Doesn’t close out on Sabonis --> open 3
Takes another side step off balance 3

We got sucked into the Randle vortex where all good feelings go to die.

Buttah304
cgf
RealGM
And1: 9,918

Post#71 » by cgf » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:56 pm

Zach reminds me of Chapelle's "when keepin it real goes bad" sketch sometimes. Not saying he's not completely right this time just a general observation about our big boy.
Capn'O wrote:We're the recovering meth addict older brother. And we've been clean for a few years now, thank you very much. Very uncouth to bring it up.

Brunson: So what are you paid to do?
Hart: Run around like an idiot during the game and f*** s*** up!
markdeez33
RealGM
And1: 2,192

Post#72 » by markdeez33 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:02 pm

Cuck The Feltics

They are the biggest bunch of pansies ever assembled in the NBA. They have NO DIGNITY. They don't carry themselves like champions whatsoever.

I am 100% for what Zach came out and said. I just hate how everybody crowned the Celtics last season before they did ANYTHING noteworthy. Now they're the defending champions, big whoop. I hope this provides a spark to the fire for us and in our next meeting against the Celtics, I hope we devastate them.

I'm getting ready for The Celtics to come on back down to Philips Arena on Dec 17, I will be there, and I can't wait.
Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 50,295

Post#73 » by Deeeez Knicks » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:07 pm

haha, thanks for at least not putting me in the same class as the Clowns. I thought i was about to get lumped in there.

Believe it or not I loved when Zach stepped up to those punks in that game and fully support his comments. Can't let anyone push us around on the court and would love to bring just a little bit of that 90's Knicks attitude.

I will also give Zach a lot of credit for stepping up and playing well this season so far and better then i expected. He still has his faults, but at this point he has brought more positive factors then negatives to the team. Although i still think its in our best long term interest to move him.
Mavs
C: Timelord | Paul Reed | M Brown
PF: Sabonis | Lauri Markkanen
SF: Lebron | Lauri Markkanen
SG: DWhite | Lonnie Walker | Shake | Ty Jerome
PG: VanFleet | Tre Jones | Rose | Deuce
Fury
RealGM
And1: 14,989

Post#74 » by Fury » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:24 pm

onlyonesharky wrote:
mjhp911 wrote:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you.

Show support for your team. Let Q and Randolph go Willis Reed on the Celtic bitches. We all know Paul Pierce is a bitch. What's wrong with what Randolph and Q said? They're just speaking the truth. Knicks > Celtics. End of story.
Starks4Prez
Sophomore

Post#75 » by Starks4Prez » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:32 pm

True, I can respect that... but what I believe people need to realize about Starks is he is not half as skilled as jordan was... maybe not even 10% of Jordan, but he had the same amount of heart Jordan did and the desire to win. He played every minute of the game as if it was his last minute and left it on the court night in and night out. I mean how else is he suppose to keep up with MJ during a game, by dunking on him... talking trash right back in his face.. and boosting his own ego and self confidence..... GOD DAMN I MISS 90's BASKETBALL!!
DocZaius
Banned User
And1: 56

Post#76 » by DocZaius » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:10 pm

we got some serious morons and pussies on our team

take it up like a man and do something about it

hard foul someone? flagrant 2 on Pierce's knees? lariat Eddie House into the stands?
I_Love_NYK
RealGM
And1: 122

Post#77 » by I_Love_NYK » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:34 pm

Q and Zach cannot talk when it comes to KG Pierce and Ray Allen, even without the ring they are not on their level.
NyKnicks1714
RealGM
And1: 24,441

Post#78 » by NyKnicks1714 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:49 pm

TKF wrote:

well going by the rules of those that want the knicks to just shut up and play. You tell me? I had no problem with starks standing up to jordan, but if you listen to some posters, according to them, starks should say nothing because. A) Jordan has rings and is great B) Starks didn't win anything...

so again, people can't have it both ways...

Come on now, are you comparing the trash Q said to Starks? Starks respected Jordan, do you think he was ever saying stuff like "yeah Jordan's alright on the court, but I'd like to see him talk off the court". You should always stand up to your opponents no matter how good they are, but making bs comments in post-game interviews isn't the way to do it, it's just immature and cowardly.
BasicBall
RealGM
And1: 448

Post#79 » by BasicBall » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:00 pm

Zach also admitted the team has a LONG way to go to get respect.....I prefer them being angry this way rather than taking that beating that sure looked like we were headed for BEFORE Zach pushed Powe off him and started that brief stoppage of play....Q has always disliked Paul Pierce and that anger is real!

If we are all honest we are applauding what went on last night, especially with our coach, they repsond to him when he gets angry with them! The Celtics do talk alot of sh*t on the court and I am happy that at least we have a few guys that aint gonna take the beating laying down!

So F the Celtics!

Side Note Sam Cassell is the same guy who told Stephon he was wrong last season for bailing on the team on the infamous Phoenix trip....Now he is saying NY is being disrespectful to Marbury! Go figure, then I have to see Ray Allen giving Stephon 'dap' in the 2nd half of the game....Please! Stephon is receiving the treatment he deserved last season!
Don't raise your voice, improve your argument :nod:
krustytheclown
Lead Assistant
And1: 8

Post#80 » by krustytheclown » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:03 pm

ray allen is the classiest celtic..noone ever hears him running his mouth. **** the rest of the celtics though

Return to New York Knicks