ImageImageImageImageImage

C-webb lashes out at Q!!! (vid)

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

knicksNOTslick
RealGM
And1: 4,633

Re: C-webb lashes out at Q!!! (vid) 

Post#101 » by knicksNOTslick » Thu Dec 4, 2008 1:41 am

Tony Montana wrote:C-Webb shut up you injury prone POS. Nobody cares what you have to say. If I was Q I would Nancy Kerrigan him and get locked up so the knicks could get rid of Qs ass without having him on cap anymore.

Webber is being paid as a commentator. He's part of the media now and can talk all he wants. It's your choice to listen to him or not.
symbiotic
Sixth Man
And1: 705

Post#102 » by symbiotic » Thu Dec 4, 2008 2:00 am

C-Webb is coming across as nothing but a tough-guy punk here....he's trying to impress viewers by sounding menacing to stroke his ego.

Much worse than what Q-Rich has done if you want to argue that it was bad at all, by Q-Rich pointing out how he wished Marbury would have played with the team and was expressing frustration over how Marbury put himself over the Knicks when the Knicks were more short-handed before the new players came in. C-Webb is detached from all of this but still acts pugnacious and puts on a tough facade, did he really need to do that?
BBALLER4FR
RealGM
And1: 8,176

Post#103 » by BBALLER4FR » Thu Dec 4, 2008 2:20 am

Serious question:

Why does Q-Rich feel Marbury left the team out to dry after witnessing D'Antoni give up on Marbury, knowing D'Antino had a bone to pick, knowing D'Antoni publicly say they were going in a different direction and Steph was not in the plans, and seeing Curry and James suit up just so Marbury wouldn't play? When they were winning Q-Rich couldn't give 2 sh*ts about his "teammate" Marbury. But 1/5th of the way through the season, when they start losing and Q-Rich realizes his sh*tty play can't get them over the hump, he gets to call out the guy he watched get embarrassed for standing idly by watching the team sink?

Right now we have to watch Roberson back up the guard position. NO ONE here should feel sorry because this was D'Antoni's gameplan, that's the scenario he mapped out and now we get to see what *gulp* Anthony Roberson is made of.

yay
Those last 70 seconds, Randle in a nut shell.

Awful 2 for 1 3PT attempt when we are up 2
Doesn’t close out on Sabonis --> open 3
Takes another side step off balance 3

We got sucked into the Randle vortex where all good feelings go to die.

Buttah304
TKF
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 116

Post#104 » by TKF » Thu Dec 4, 2008 4:53 am

symbiotic wrote:C-Webb is coming across as nothing but a tough-guy punk here....he's trying to impress viewers by sounding menacing to stroke his ego.

Much worse than what Q-Rich has done if you want to argue that it was bad at all, by Q-Rich pointing out how he wished Marbury would have played with the team and was expressing frustration over how Marbury put himself over the Knicks when the Knicks were more short-handed before the new players came in. C-Webb is detached from all of this but still acts pugnacious and puts on a tough facade, did he really need to do that?

I agree 100% and for him to say, Q could be out of the league tomorrow was out of line. I mean, for a guy whose career was going downhil pretty early himself, he should be the last one to open his mouth... Any player is one major injury from being out of the league. Webber is clowning himself...
BasicBall
RealGM
And1: 448

Post#105 » by BasicBall » Thu Dec 4, 2008 6:29 am

Webb is a smart guy, but he is wrong on this one.....Marbury was given the keys to this damn city when Isiah (Zeke even got that fool on the 2004 Olympic team) bought him here and all he did was prove to be one of the dumbest players to ever wear a Knicks uniform...I really think he is a social misfit...When the same thing happens over and over everywhere you go, it aint them, IT'S YOU!

There have been unspoken rumors for YEARS about Stephon's mental health (some actually think he is a lil slow as they say, no joke) The way this has played out over the years in NY, I am inclined to agree with those who feel that way!
Don't raise your voice, improve your argument :nod:
NY The Truth
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#106 » by NY The Truth » Thu Dec 4, 2008 9:50 pm

Did anyone else hear walt frazier call out Q rich for his comments on Marbury in yesterdays loss to the Cavs. If you have Frazier, who doesnt say anything bad about anyone, calling you out, you were out of line. It sounded like Frazier had a real issue with Q rich's comments. Frazier is very close to the situation and probably sees through Qrich garbage.
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 126,999

Post#107 » by god shammgod » Thu Dec 4, 2008 9:55 pm

NY The Truth wrote:Did anyone else hear walt frazier call out Q rich for his comments on Marbury in yesterdays loss to the Cavs. If you have Frazier, who doesnt say anything bad about anyone, calling you out, you were out of line. It sounded like Frazier had a real issue with Q rich's comments. Frazier is very close to the situation and probably sees through Qrich garbage.

yep i talked about it in the game thread. after q-rich got tossed he basically called him a fraud.
2010orBUST
Ballboy

Post#108 » by 2010orBUST » Fri Dec 5, 2008 12:39 pm

god shammgod wrote:
NY The Truth wrote:Did anyone else hear walt frazier call out Q rich for his comments on Marbury in yesterdays loss to the Cavs. If you have Frazier, who doesnt say anything bad about anyone, calling you out, you were out of line. It sounded like Frazier had a real issue with Q rich's comments. Frazier is very close to the situation and probably sees through Qrich garbage.

yep i talked about it in the game thread. after q-rich got tossed he basically called him a fraud.

I peeped that too. Clyde is an easygoing dude, but even he couldnt take it. Why can't people just understand that Q was wrong for his comments. DEAD WRONG!!!!!
king billing
Senior
And1: 21

Post#109 » by king billing » Fri Dec 5, 2008 3:43 pm

Weber is simply defending Marbury because he is a big N** rider of New York life.
I used to see Webber in the NY clubs all the time. CWebb stop acting like a silly thug.

The NBA is losing a lot of the class it used to possess because of players like Marbury acting selfish.
All NBA players should just shut up, act responsibly and PLAY GOOD BASKETBALL!!
Joegyva
Ballboy

Post#110 » by Joegyva » Fri Dec 5, 2008 3:51 pm

Please please please....if you are a real Knicks fan don't make Marbury out to be anything else than a piece of garbage cancer that infects every team he is on.

From the minute after he declared himself as "the best point guard in the NBA" his career has been a joke. I saw him on more newspaper covers than any other Knick in history (exaggeration I know) but it was always for the wrong reason.

First it was Larry Browns fault, then Isiah Thomas' fault, now DAntoni's fault. Give me a break and get rid of him already.
I'm ashamed to be a Knicks fan.

Return to New York Knicks