ImageImageImageImageImage

NYK/SAC/DAL Trade: An Idea not a Reality....

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

Ewing33
Senior
And1: 172

NYK/SAC/DAL Trade: An Idea not a Reality.... 

Post#1 » by Ewing33 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:26 pm

NY Trades: Rose, Jeffries, Robinsonn
NY Gets: Miller, Stackhouse,

Sac Trades: Miller, Salmons
Sac Gets: Robinson, Rose, Jeffries, Bass

Dallas Trades: Stackhouse, Bass
Dallas Gets: Salmons

Why for NYK? We get to put one of the best passing front courts on the floor in a high paced offense, sounds fun. Stackhouse could fill the void at 2 for the time being while his contract will be nice to get off the books.

Why for Sac? They get Nate to play some PG in a young line-up that features real promise. Adding Bass as a back-up to Thompson and Hawes is a big plus here, Jeffries could be used at the SF/PF when needed. Rose is a great mentor, or cap relief. However you look at it I love the trade from the Kings perspective because Robinson fits in very wel and they'll have the money to make him happy.

Why for Dallas? Unless Cuban decides to shake things up a bit and take a shot on a B. Diddy or Shaq, this is the best player hes getting for the Stackhouse/Bass combo. Salmons is no slouch though, he fills the void at the 2 nicley and might even complient Terry when he returns.

Thoughts?
Tony Montana
Veteran
And1: 0

Re: NYK/SAC/DAL Trade: An Idea not a Reality.... 

Post#2 » by Tony Montana » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:26 pm

Nate Robinson isnt getting traded
Ewing33
Senior

Post#3 » by Ewing33 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:31 pm

He should, because we can't keep Nate and Lee. I think if you want Nate over Lee your a morron, i suggest finding some rope and a ceiling fan, ya dig...
Tony Montana
Veteran

Post#4 » by Tony Montana » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:59 pm

Kill myself because I dont agree with you? Why cant we keep Nate and Lee? Oh thats right because Lebron AND Bosh are both signing with NY for sure my fault.
Ewing33
Senior

Post#5 » by Ewing33 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:08 pm

Pretty much, look at it this way: we need to have a chance to sign lebron! that simple, until he signs an extension with Cleveland, we need to clear up space to get him. I like nate, if we could keep him for cheap then great. But its **** (Please Use More Appropriate Word) to think he's not gonna try to cash in this summer and if its between him and lee (which it will be) then YOU are a **** morron if you dont want lee....
Tony Montana
Veteran

Post#6 » by Tony Montana » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:22 pm

Honestly I never said I wanted Nate over Lee. As far as I'm concerned I'd like to see them both stay and if they get offers from other teams that are out of our price range we could always sign n trade them...moron.

Return to New York Knicks