ImageImageImageImageImage

Ok Jordan Hill apologists...

Moderators: HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK

GnarlsOakley
Analyst
And1: 79

Re: Ok Jordan Hill apologists... 

Post#141 » by GnarlsOakley » Wed Nov 4, 2009 8:12 pm

SAM WELMEY wrote:Also, I would trade Jordan Hill for Wang Zhizhi in a heartbeat. And I´m being serious.

Shut the **** up. Seriously, this is getting absolutely RIDICULOUS.

This board is sooooooo delusional, did any of you really expect him to step on the court and be Chris Bosh from Day 1? The same thing happened with Gallinari, he wasn't playing at a Dirk Nowitzki MVP-like level last season so he was getting burned on these forums. And look at him now, he's the savior of the franchise.

Let's wait for the kid to get some ACTUAL minutes before we start jumping to conclusions.
I'm convinced that Jared Jeffries is playing only so D'Antoni can showcase him to other teams and trade him at some other point in the season. When that happens, Jordan Hill will start to get some playing time. He's 6'10, athletic, good footwork, and he was a great shotblocker in college. There's no reason he can't be our starting center. Just give him time.
TrueWarrior
RealGM
And1: 8,349

Post#142 » by TrueWarrior » Wed Nov 4, 2009 8:12 pm

I love how we're judging Hill already. Its hysterical. More than half our team isnt going to be here next season. Lee might not be here. Darko and Harrington most likely wont either. So who does that leave for our big men? You got it. Jordan frickin Hill. If he doesnt have a significant role on the team next season then everybody has a legit beef. But FOUR GAMES into his ROOKIE YEAR? Damn....

This board really just gives me headaches now more than anything. No insightful basketball discussion at all anymore.
method
RealGM
And1: 299

Post#143 » by method » Wed Nov 4, 2009 8:12 pm

istayripped wrote:
Thanks for answering the question, but I suggest a psychiatric evaluation.
You think that an NBDL talent like Hill who is not good enough to get minutes or make an impact is a BETTER fit than a PG that can run and distribute and score 20+ppg. :lol:

Because you say so?

Please your nothing but a troll.

And wont be around much longer,so I really could care less what you say.
duetta
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 12,857

Post#144 » by duetta » Wed Nov 4, 2009 8:13 pm

istayripped wrote:Thanks for answering the question, but I suggest a psychiatric evaluation.

You, of all people, suggesting someone else get a psychiatric evaluation...

Off your meds, perhaps?
cgf
RealGM
And1: 10,867

Post#145 » by cgf » Wed Nov 4, 2009 8:13 pm

Damn optimus has been getting a lot of re-inforcements on his ride home on the short bus. I didn't realize we had this many completely clueless new posters before reading through this thread. Not just stat whores or impatient fools but simply clueless posters. Is it me or has Duhon2Lee42 come back with like 5 new accounts?
Capn'O wrote:We're the recovering meth addict older brother. And we've been clean for a few years now, thank you very much. Very uncouth to bring it up.

Brunson: So what are you paid to do?
Hart: Run around like an idiot during the game and f*** s*** up!
method
RealGM

Post#146 » by method » Wed Nov 4, 2009 8:16 pm

TrueWarrior wrote:I love how we're judging Hill already. Its hysterical. More than half our team isnt going to be here next season. Lee might not be here. Darko and Harrington most likely wont either. So who does that leave for our big men? You got it. Jordan frickin Hill. If he doesnt have a significant role on the team next season then everybody has a legit beef. But FOUR GAMES into his ROOKIE YEAR? Damn....

This board really just gives me headaches now more than anything. No insightful basketball discussion at all anymore.

This is getting out of hand we have more trolls in here then real Knick fans.
duetta
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#147 » by duetta » Wed Nov 4, 2009 8:18 pm

TrueWarrior wrote:I love how we're judging Hill already. Its hysterical. More than half our team isnt going to be here next season. Lee might not be here.

If you caught Walsh's comments in the preview show before the opening game, he surprised me by stating that that he was assuming that Lee would receive an offer beyond the team's comfort level, and would likely not be back. Maybe he was spinning, but that suggests a GM who was also envisioning Hill as Lee's replacement.
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 30,584

Post#148 » by Fat Kat » Wed Nov 4, 2009 8:21 pm

cgf wrote:Damn optimus has been getting a lot of re-inforcements on his ride home on the short bus. I didn't realize we had this many completely clueless new posters before reading through this thread. Not just stat whores or impatient fools but simply clueless posters. Is it me or has Duhon2Lee42 come back with like 5 new accounts?

We're hearing the delusional ranting of one or two demented minds. It's not hard creating multiple accounts and it's not likely that more than a few people actually think like this. As long as the moderators permit it, we'll have to be subjected to it.
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
duetta
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#149 » by duetta » Wed Nov 4, 2009 8:22 pm

Hckyfn17 wrote:
SAM WELMEY wrote:Also, I would trade Jordan Hill for Wang Zhizhi in a heartbeat. And I´m being serious.

Shut the **** up. Seriously, this is getting absolutely RIDICULOUS.

This is Supreme Allah resurrected.
TrueWarrior
RealGM
And1: 8,349

Post#150 » by TrueWarrior » Wed Nov 4, 2009 8:23 pm

duetta wrote:
TrueWarrior wrote:I love how we're judging Hill already. Its hysterical. More than half our team isnt going to be here next season. Lee might not be here.

If you caught Walsh's comments in the preview show before the opening game, he surprised me by stating that that he was assuming that Lee would receive an offer beyond the team's comfort level, and would likely not be back. Maybe he was spinning, but that suggests a GM who was also envisioning Hill as Lee's replacement.

I didnt catch it but I kind of figured Hill was going to replace Lee. I like Lee alot but it looks like Gallo is our future 4 with Hill as our 5. Or Hill is our future 4 with Gallo our future 3, leaving Wilson as the 2 or the backup 3/4. This obviously depends on how well Hill develops tho. But I honestly dont see Lee coming back with his high salary demands.

Hill better start learning quick then tho.
nyknicks8016
Starter
And1: 623

Post#151 » by nyknicks8016 » Wed Nov 4, 2009 8:33 pm

dont get me wrong i liked jennings and i wanted him to be our pick after curry rubio and hill....this is just ridiculous though i mean give the kid a chance
method
RealGM

Post#152 » by method » Wed Nov 4, 2009 8:33 pm

waltoni2010 wrote:hill is pretty bad but i hope he gets better and maybe he will but i mean right now it looks real bad for us with this. whats worse is the dude just dont care or something cause he dont try at all out there he plays like hes fifty years old with the brain of a five year old. not feeling this at all.

Damn dude I didnt realize you was an insider.

Im mean getting to go to all the practices you must have some pull,getting to see Jordan in practice over us regular fans that dont get to see Jordan and couldnt possibly know this.

Or is it you you arent an insider and the only pull you have is pulling your pud?
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 20,525

Post#153 » by blueNorange » Wed Nov 4, 2009 8:36 pm

since there's so much awful to quote, i'll just post this to all

- to all

LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
Nupe_1911
Rookie
And1: 0

Post#154 » by Nupe_1911 » Wed Nov 4, 2009 8:41 pm

Well, the debate has gone far enough for me. I hope Hill pans out and I hope he plays at some point this season. At this juncture, from what I have seen, I am doubtful but have been wrong about players before.
cgf
RealGM
And1: 10,867

Post#155 » by cgf » Wed Nov 4, 2009 8:47 pm

TrueWarrior wrote:
duetta wrote:

I didnt catch it but I kind of figured Hill was going to replace Lee. I like Lee alot but it looks like Gallo is our future 4 with Hill as our 5. Or Hill is our future 4 with Gallo our future 3, leaving Wilson as the 2 or the backup 3/4. This obviously depends on how well Hill develops tho. But I honestly dont see Lee coming back with his high salary demands.

Hill better start learning quick then tho.

Yep, Between Lee's high salary demands and inability to defend 5s, although he does a solid enough job on 4s, I think this is the last season of D Lee we'll see in new york. Which sucks because I do appreciate what lee does on the boards and offensive end of the floor, but it is what it is.

I think Hill will end up a better overall player than lee because I think he has the ability to be a good defender at the 5 against all but the most orgish of centers and while I think not being naturally ambidextrous will make hill a slightly less efficient finisher, Hill has a lot more ability to create his own points than lee did at this stage and so I think at worst they'll be a wash on the offensive end of the floor.
Capn'O wrote:We're the recovering meth addict older brother. And we've been clean for a few years now, thank you very much. Very uncouth to bring it up.

Brunson: So what are you paid to do?
Hart: Run around like an idiot during the game and f*** s*** up!
nyknicks2k2
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 597

Post#156 » by nyknicks2k2 » Wed Nov 4, 2009 8:56 pm

This whole trend of making a point by calling people out is going to end. I don't care if it ends because people stop doing it or it ends because they get banned. It's going to end. If you can't come to this board and have a discussion without attacking someone, please leave. You are not wanted.

This warning specifically goes to:

Dr. Detfink
istayripped

Return to New York Knicks