ImageImageImageImage

Around The League(Playoffs Edition)

Moderators: MagicMadness, damo[23], Devin 1L, Howard Mass, eyriq, Hilltop

User avatar
RookieStar
Head Coach
Posts: 6,120
And1: 205
Joined: Jul 01, 2009
 

Re: Around The League 

Post#21 » by RookieStar » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:16 am

^^^ lol you should see the GB Photoshop skills
User avatar
Bensational
RealGM
Posts: 15,842
And1: 2,009
Joined: Apr 10, 2001
Location: Sydney
     

Re: Around The League 

Post#22 » by Bensational » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:03 am

i wonder how much OKC regret trading Harden instead of Westbrook?
RGM Fantasy B League

Conley/Knight/Burke
Rose/Chalmers/Sol.Hill
W.Johnson/Chandler/Bogdanovic
Love/Favors
Duncan/Lopez/O'Quinn


Image
User avatar
Optimus_Steel
RealGM
Posts: 24,748
And1: 2,568
Joined: Sep 16, 2003
Location: Orlando, FL- home of the Magic and OC Lions!
   

Re: Around The League 

Post#23 » by Optimus_Steel » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:51 pm

Bensational wrote:i wonder how much OKC regret trading Harden instead of Westbrook?


I think its a mistake. As talented as RW is, he is a knuckehead, selfish and a ball stopper.
aka: prorl
Image
woosah
Head Coach
Posts: 6,885
And1: 1,656
Joined: Jul 10, 2008
Location: playing in Elfrid's hair
 

Re: Around The League 

Post#24 » by woosah » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:40 pm

The Thunder got Ronnie Brewer? interesting...
elfrid payton ✔ @elfrid
If I'm preaching best believe I'm practicing.
User avatar
OrlandO
RealGM
Posts: 10,752
And1: 4,230
Joined: May 27, 2009

Re: Around The League 

Post#25 » by OrlandO » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:39 am

Image
User avatar
arsenal6106
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,343
And1: 112
Joined: Nov 07, 2010
Location: Somewhere Drinking Good Beer.
       

Re: Around The League 

Post#26 » by arsenal6106 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:45 am

OrlandO wrote:Image


Anyone know where I can buy that loyalty shirt?
User avatar
Tayswagzzz
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,336
And1: 337
Joined: Dec 12, 2011
Location: Orlando
   

Re: Around The League 

Post#27 » by Tayswagzzz » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:42 pm

OrlandO wrote:Image


Lmao who would ever buy this stuff? I remember when that Magic shirt was for sale. Didn't it go up after he waived his ETO?

But that Lakers shirt. Lmao
Orlando Magic | Atlanta Braves | Florida State
User avatar
OrlandO
RealGM
Posts: 10,752
And1: 4,230
Joined: May 27, 2009

Re: Around The League 

Post#28 » by OrlandO » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:29 am

Tayswagzzz wrote:
OrlandO wrote:Image


Lmao who would ever buy this stuff? I remember when that Magic shirt was for sale. Didn't it go up after he waived his ETO?

But that Lakers shirt. Lmao

I actually wish I had bought the loyalty shirt, not because I believe in the message or anything, but so I could wear it as a joke now...
User avatar
arsenal6106
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,343
And1: 112
Joined: Nov 07, 2010
Location: Somewhere Drinking Good Beer.
       

Re: Around The League 

Post#29 » by arsenal6106 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:11 am

OrlandO wrote:
Tayswagzzz wrote:
OrlandO wrote:Image


Lmao who would ever buy this stuff? I remember when that Magic shirt was for sale. Didn't it go up after he waived his ETO?

But that Lakers shirt. Lmao

I actually wish I had bought the loyalty shirt, not because I believe in the message or anything, but so I could wear it as a joke now...


That's exactly why I want it. I've googled like crazy trying to find the shirt. No luck :(

Somebody needs to make a JJ Redick "Loyalty" shirt. I would be all over that. The shirt that is...
User avatar
Noonskadoodle
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,466
And1: 180
Joined: Jun 20, 2009

Re: Around The League 

Post#30 » by Noonskadoodle » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:07 am

In the face of Lebron's recent stint of greatness, numerous comparisons have been drawn between the King and His Airness himself, Michael Jordan. Most notable among these can be found in an interview on Dan Le Batard's 790 The Ticket radio show, where current Orlando Magic coach Stan Van Gundy said that he thinks LeBron is better than Michael was.

Van Gundy weighed in with the following:

“LeBron James is already better than Michael Jordan."
User avatar
rcklsscognition
RealGM
Posts: 15,774
And1: 1,288
Joined: Mar 23, 2009
 

Re: Around The League 

Post#31 » by rcklsscognition » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:01 am

First night on the team and JJ logs more minutes than Jennings. I heard Jennings was pissed postgame that he didn't get more minutes, said he could play 40. Haha. Now Jennings knows how Afflalo felt all season. :lol:
Image
User avatar
OrlandO
RealGM
Posts: 10,752
And1: 4,230
Joined: May 27, 2009

Re: Around The League 

Post#32 » by OrlandO » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:45 am

rcklsscognition wrote:First night on the team and JJ logs more minutes than Jennings. I heard Jennings was pissed postgame that he didn't get more minutes, said he could play 40. Haha. Now Jennings knows how Afflalo felt all season. :lol:

Am I missing something? Afflalo is averaging 36 minutes/game this season, a career high for him. JJ was averaging 31 min/game...
User avatar
OrlandO
RealGM
Posts: 10,752
And1: 4,230
Joined: May 27, 2009

Re: Around The League 

Post#33 » by OrlandO » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:26 am

Nobody likes Hansbrough :lol:
User avatar
arsenal6106
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,343
And1: 112
Joined: Nov 07, 2010
Location: Somewhere Drinking Good Beer.
       

Re: Around The League 

Post#34 » by arsenal6106 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:04 am

OrlandO wrote:Nobody likes Hansbrough :lol:


"We've got problems here at the Palace"

That cracked me up. But yeah, **** Hansbrough.
User avatar
rcklsscognition
RealGM
Posts: 15,774
And1: 1,288
Joined: Mar 23, 2009
 

Re: Around The League 

Post#35 » by rcklsscognition » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:28 pm

OrlandO wrote:
rcklsscognition wrote:First night on the team and JJ logs more minutes than Jennings. I heard Jennings was pissed postgame that he didn't get more minutes, said he could play 40. Haha. Now Jennings knows how Afflalo felt all season. :lol:

Am I missing something? Afflalo is averaging 36 minutes/game this season, a career high for him. JJ was averaging 31 min/game...


Having JJ breathing down his neck is what I was getting at.
Image
User avatar
rcklsscognition
RealGM
Posts: 15,774
And1: 1,288
Joined: Mar 23, 2009
 

Re: Around The League 

Post#36 » by rcklsscognition » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:30 pm

arsenal6106 wrote:
OrlandO wrote:Nobody likes Hansbrough :lol:


"We've got problems here at the Palace"

That cracked me up. But yeah, **** Hansbrough.


Love when he gives the fan the nonchalant fist pump walking out. :lol:
Image
User avatar
OrlandO
RealGM
Posts: 10,752
And1: 4,230
Joined: May 27, 2009

Re: Around The League 

Post#37 » by OrlandO » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:47 pm

rcklsscognition wrote:
OrlandO wrote:
rcklsscognition wrote:First night on the team and JJ logs more minutes than Jennings. I heard Jennings was pissed postgame that he didn't get more minutes, said he could play 40. Haha. Now Jennings knows how Afflalo felt all season. :lol:

Am I missing something? Afflalo is averaging 36 minutes/game this season, a career high for him. JJ was averaging 31 min/game...


Having JJ breathing down his neck is what I was getting at.

Oh, I see... that will probably be the case if Ellis starts losing minutes to JJ. Last night seemed more like another Jennings vs Ellis issue since Ellis is the combo guard who was cutting into Jennings' PG minutes. Those three obviously will not work together.
User avatar
rcklsscognition
RealGM
Posts: 15,774
And1: 1,288
Joined: Mar 23, 2009
 

Re: Around The League 

Post#38 » by rcklsscognition » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:04 pm

Kobe Bryant ‏@kobebryant

Amnesty THAT


:lol: After dropping 38/12/7 in front of Cuban who just said he'd think about amnestying Kobe.
Image
woosah
Head Coach
Posts: 6,885
And1: 1,656
Joined: Jul 10, 2008
Location: playing in Elfrid's hair
 

Re: Around The League 

Post#39 » by woosah » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:08 pm

rcklsscognition wrote:
Kobe Bryant ‏@kobebryant

Amnesty THAT


:lol: After dropping 38/12/7 in front of Cuban who just said he'd think about amnestying Kobe.


Don't even like Kobe, but i love that. :lol: :lol:
elfrid payton ✔ @elfrid
If I'm preaching best believe I'm practicing.
Chris1
Junior
Posts: 472
And1: 22
Joined: Jan 20, 2012

Re: Around The League 

Post#40 » by Chris1 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:23 pm

woosah wrote:
rcklsscognition wrote:
Kobe Bryant ‏@kobebryant

Amnesty THAT


:lol: After dropping 38/12/7 in front of Cuban who just said he'd think about amnestying Kobe.


Don't even like Kobe, but i love that. :lol: :lol:


Cuban is a damn idiot, shouldn't have said that.

Return to Orlando Magic