ImageImageImageImage

Do the players you support indicate your personality?

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

eyriq
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,250

Re: Do the players you support indicate your personality? 

Post#21 » by eyriq » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:06 am

JF5 wrote:
eyriq wrote:Hmm my favorite players are Shaq, Hedo, Anderson, and Oladipo. Analyze me.

You're outgoing and fun to be around?

You forgot sexy
The Real Dalic
RealGM
And1: 7,068

Post#22 » by The Real Dalic » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:17 am

woosah wrote:
The Real Dalic wrote:My favorite all-time players are Chris Paul, Allen Iverson, Paul George, and Nick Anderson.
My favorite Magic players are Nick Anderson, Rashard Lewis, Jameer Nelson, Victor Oladipo, Nikola Vucevic, Tobias Harris, Tracy McGrady, and Arron Afflalo. Analyze me. :)

I do feel like people that like arrogant SOB's like LeBron tend to be arrogant SOB's themselves. Look at Heat fans for example. 8-)

Interesting list of faves. Paul George?

I see you like hard workers with AI and Nick and Arron on the list. You also like players who let their play speak for them and aren't flashy like Shard, Meer and Nikola. T-Mac, Chris Paul and Paul George though. They are just really good, but their personalities stink imo. I hope you aren't like that. :wink: I will have to e-divorce you.

This is a fun question, but no i don't think it's indicative of anything major.

No, I'm not like any of those 3 players. LOL. I just love CP3's style of play and the PG position is my favorite position in the NBA. So, I went with CP3 because I personally think he's the best that ever played the position.

TMac is who got me into the Magic. I was a kid watching the amazing things he could do and I wanted to do that stuff. I can't btw. :lol:

I love PG because I just love the fact that he plays hard on both sides of the floor all the time and he was fun to use on NBA 2K games. 8-) I call him "mini-LeBron", Because he can do literally everything on there.

Outside of pretty much those 3 (and AI), I love hardworking and good people. Honorable mentions btw are: Ty Lawson, LaMarcus Aldridge, Roy Hibbert, Joakim Noah, and Kevin Durant.

Edit: I can't believe I forgot to add Kyrie Irving as one of my All-Time favorites. :banghead: Dat crossover.
God. Family. Country. Basketball.
The Real Dalic
RealGM
And1: 7,068

Post#23 » by The Real Dalic » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:29 am

eyriq wrote:
JF5 wrote:
eyriq wrote:Hmm my favorite players are Shaq, Hedo, Anderson, and Oladipo. Analyze me.

You're outgoing and fun to be around?

You forgot sexy

:rofl:

You're really into yourself, aren't you?
God. Family. Country. Basketball.

Return to Orlando Magic