ImageImageImageImage

Orlando Magic(19-50) @ Utah Jazz(22-47)

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

The Real Dalic
RealGM
And1: 7,068

Re: Orlando Magic(19-50) @ Utah Jazz(22-47) 

Post#201 » by The Real Dalic » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:51 am

MagicStarwipe wrote:Dipo is shooting marginally better from 3, but Harris' mid range shot has been much more consistent than Oladipo?

3FG%:

Oladipo - 31.7%

Harris - 22.7%

Mid Range:

Oladipo - 38.2%

Harris - 41.3%

Yeah, Oladipo is actually turning it around with his mid range and 3pt shooting.
God. Family. Country. Basketball.
mojosodope
Sixth Man
And1: 459

Post#202 » by mojosodope » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:00 am

MagicStarwipe wrote:Dipo is shooting marginally better from 3, but Harris' mid range shot has been much more consistent than Oladipo?

3FG%:

Oladipo - 31.7%

Harris - 22.7%

Mid Range:

Oladipo - 38.2%

Harris - 41.3%

Touché.

Although I didnt realize Dipo was shooting as well from midrange, I was referring to Harris career 3pt shooting/

Perhaps my perception is skewed because of the amount harris shoots from midrange
Blue_and_Whte
RealGM
And1: 9,238

Post#203 » by Blue_and_Whte » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:54 pm

The Real Dalic wrote:
Blue_and_Whte wrote:
NEM wrote:
Hey guys, moe scored 15 points... Look who peeked his head out of the woodwork...

pffft, :lol: I dont even know why you act like that dude. Why are you mad that Harkless scored or is that Harris is just and average player like I predicted? I can't tell. Save that childish bulls*it for someone else dude.

Harris is an average player? You may have predicted that, but it hasn't come true. At least not yet.

Harris is one of our best players. He will be for as long as we decide to keep him.

But if you look at his avg and what I predicted (16 and 7)..am i wrong? Sure he's one of OUR best players.... He has big games occassionaly and he's certainly skilled but is he any better than Jeff Green on a more talented team. I'm saying in comparison to the massive amout of hype and ridiculous 25 and 10 predictions I was pretty close.
Faith, Family, Basketball
#2A
#Adopt
mojosodope
Sixth Man
And1: 459

Post#204 » by mojosodope » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:00 pm

Blue_and_Whte wrote:
The Real Dalic wrote:
Blue_and_Whte wrote:pffft, :lol: I dont even know why you act like that dude. Why are you mad that Harkless scored or is that Harris is just and average player like I predicted? I can't tell. Save that childish bulls*it for someone else dude.

Harris is an average player? You may have predicted that, but it hasn't come true. At least not yet.

Harris is one of our best players. He will be for as long as we decide to keep him.

But if you look at his avg and what I predicted (16 and 7)..am i wrong? Sure he's one of OUR best players.... He has big games occassionaly and he's certainly skilled but is he any better than Jeff Green on a more talented team. I'm saying in comparison to the massive amout of hype and ridiculous 25 and 10 predictions I was pretty close.

16 and 7 with all of the nonesense. How quickly we forget the whole BBD experiment, the ridiculous benching, his low usage and the ankle injury.

He's better than 16 & 7 and the numbers show that. An average player wouldnt even put up those numbers faced with such adversity
thelead
RealGM
And1: 25,705

Post#205 » by thelead » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:10 pm

Blue_and_Whte wrote:
The Real Dalic wrote:
Blue_and_Whte wrote:pffft, :lol: I dont even know why you act like that dude. Why are you mad that Harkless scored or is that Harris is just and average player like I predicted? I can't tell. Save that childish bulls*it for someone else dude.

Jeff Green?????????????????
27 year old, 41% shooting, 4.8 RPG, 13.47 PER, Jeff Green???? Tobias is basically that guy???

You really can't admit you were wrong can you?
Neon1
RealGM
And1: 1,576

Post#206 » by Neon1 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:01 pm

thelead wrote:
Blue_and_Whte wrote:
The Real Dalic wrote:Harris is an average player? You may have predicted that, but it hasn't come true. At least not yet.

Jeff Green?????????????????
27 year old, 41% shooting, 4.8 RPG, 13.47 PER, Jeff Green???? Tobias is basically that guy???

You really can't admit you were wrong can you?

In only 31mpg at that. All the while being jerked around....AND lets ignore the fact Tobias has been doing this at only 20 and 21 years old.

If he feels a lock 16-17pts 7-8reb player in Tobias is "average" then what the heck does that make Moe (the guy he touts)?

Don't hold your breath on the rest. He still contends that he was right about Brandon Bass > Ryan Anderson.
A smart coach once said, "Potential just means you're not good enough yet." Playing on potential is like living on air: It's essential, but if thats all you have, you're eventually going to starve.

Twitter: @CleonONE IG: @usaidwhatnah
Orlwillbeback
RealGM
And1: 3,679

Post#207 » by Orlwillbeback » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:53 am

again, B and W is a hater lol

Return to Orlando Magic