ImageImageImageImage

I back after a 12 hour ban

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

three3d
Junior
And1: 54

I back after a 12 hour ban 

Post#1 » by three3d » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:09 am

I couldn't help myself today , I had to go to the Heat board and and post about my happiness for LBJ going hone . I wasn't to bad , just told them to enjoy being the second best team in FL again . It cost me being blocked for 12 hours , but man it was worth it . I guess Bosh staying sucks a little , I was truly hoping they would be the worst team in the league next season.
majortom71
Starter
And1: 1,186

Re: I back after a 12 hour ban 

Post#2 » by majortom71 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:37 am

three3d wrote:I couldn't help myself today , I had to go to the Heat board and and post about my happiness for LBJ going hone . I wasn't to bad , just told them to enjoy being the second best team in FL again . It cost me being blocked for 12 hours , but man it was worth it . I guess Bosh staying sucks a little , I was truly hoping they would be the worst team in the league next season.

Congratulations :roll:

And no don't kid yourself or anyone here. The Magic still #2 in Florida. Heat still have Bosh and most likely Wade will be back. Also losing Afflalo did not help...
AddiFB
Veteran
And1: 2,546

Re: I back after a 12 hour ban 

Post#3 » by AddiFB » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:22 am

You must be proud.

Sent from my mancave
- Orlando Magic fan since 1991 -

Return to Orlando Magic