ImageImageImageImage

Why does Shaq hate Dwight?

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 11,602

Re: Why does Shaq hate Dwight? 

Post#21 » by BadMofoPimp » Thu Oct 9, 2014 7:17 pm

Orium wrote:
BadMofoPimp wrote:How can anyone not hate Dwight?

There's really no reason to hate Dwight. Every young man has trouble maturing at some point in their life and to scrutinize the hell out of Dwight really isn't fair. Should he have learned some things by now? Obviously.. but that's just a part of life. I have a hard time holding that against him, even if it did cause us a major headache. I still hope he figures his life out and has success, just as long as it's not against us :P

FYI. He is no longer a young man, has six illegitement children and still acts like a child towards his peers and bosses. He is a buffoon.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
Orium
Assistant Coach
And1: 349

Post#22 » by Orium » Thu Oct 9, 2014 7:20 pm

BadMofoPimp wrote:
Orium wrote:

There's really no reason to hate Dwight. Every young man has trouble maturing at some point in their life and to scrutinize the hell out of Dwight really isn't fair. Should he have learned some things by now? Obviously.. but that's just a part of life. I have a hard time holding that against him, even if it did cause us a major headache. I still hope he figures his life out and has success, just as long as it's not against us :P

FYI. He is no longer a young man, has six illegitement children and still acts like a child towards his peers and bosses. He is a buffoon.

I'm aware of that :wink: My overall point still stands tho, I can't simply write him off entirely.
The curse of Fran Vasquez lives on
Kev_bundles
Junior
And1: 247

Post#23 » by Kev_bundles » Thu Oct 9, 2014 7:31 pm

Not trying to be rude but why should we care?? Dwight not on this team no more rocket fans should be making threads like this
Vincent_Askew
Banned User
And1: 247

Post#24 » by Vincent_Askew » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:47 am

BadMofoPimp wrote:
Orium wrote:

Are you exaggerating or does dwight really have 6 illegitimate kids?

I'm asking honestly, I don't know.

I know he had one but gawd dah'm....6???
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 11,602

Post#25 » by BadMofoPimp » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:46 pm

Vincent_Askew wrote:
BadMofoPimp wrote:
Orium wrote:

He has 5 for sure, but rumored to have a sixth on the way.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
Neato
GOTB Fantasy Basketball Champ
And1: 6,080

Post#26 » by Neato » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:52 pm

neato hates them both
Audi
Analyst
And1: 2,783

Post#27 » by Audi » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:59 pm

People with narcissistic personalities tend to despise others with narcissistic personalities.
Abra Cadabra, Razzmatazz, Slam-Dunk Sesame, Hocus Pocus, Alacazam, Gonna set the spirit free
Keeping The Original Orlando Magic Theme Song Alive
OrlDave
General Manager
And1: 3,017

Post#28 » by OrlDave » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:11 pm

Kev_bundles wrote:Not trying to be rude but why should we care?? Dwight not on this team no more rocket fans should be making threads like this

Oh come now. As magic fans we are really the only people with the knowledge to answer this question. Sure we don't care much about them NOW, but we did in the past.

Sent from my SM-N900T using RealGM Forums mobile app
Jaxfann
Senior
And1: 41

Post#29 » by Jaxfann » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:06 pm

MitchellUK wrote:Insecurity, if you ask me. He should be comfortable in the knowledge that he's the greatest center of the last 20 years and has an argument to be ranked at the top of the tree all-time, but he seems to be easily threatened. Dwight being a great young center, drafted 1st overall to the same franchised that drafted Shaq, seemed to upset him, and he's taken pretty much every available opportunity to criticise him since that day.

There's a lot to criticize imo.
Jaxfann
Senior
And1: 41

Post#30 » by Jaxfann » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:13 pm

Orium wrote:

Some young men have a problem maturing - not every.
Dwight from a very promising beginning and a good family background (from what I can gather) has proceeded so far to f _ _ k it up!
cedric76
RealGM
And1: 3,189

Post#31 » by cedric76 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:40 am

BadMofoPimp wrote:
Vincent_Askew wrote:
BadMofoPimp wrote:

He has 5 for sure, but rumored to have a sixth on the way.

Shawn Kemp was brighter
Draft Carter
Sign monk
Trade Cole for a forward
Let chuma+fultz go
Offer Harris and goga a 1+1 deal

unleash Jett next seaon

Go Magic

Suggs, AB, Carter
Monk, Jett, Harris
Franz, Jett, Houstan
Paolo, Moe, (Cole trade)
Wcj, JI, goga
Scottg247
Pro Prospect
And1: 147

Post#32 » by Scottg247 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:29 pm

I like turtles.
Driguez
General Manager
And1: 2,028

Post#33 » by Driguez » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:36 pm

Audi wrote:People with narcissistic personalities tend to despise others with narcissistic personalities.

Ding ding ding

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using RealGM Forums mobile app
Huevos Bancheros

Return to Orlando Magic