ImageImageImageImage

I like what I'm seeing in Oquinn

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

Orlwillbeback
RealGM
And1: 3,679

Re: I like what I'm seeing in Oquinn 

Post#41 » by Orlwillbeback » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:41 pm

BadMofoPimp wrote:
tiderulz wrote:
BadMofoPimp wrote:KOQ kills it in the second unit. But, when playing aganist solid starters for extended minutes, the team suffers a bit. Vooch may not be fancy, but he has much more length for those rebounds, altering shots and forcing opponents in the post to pass instead of taking it to the rack as often. I like KOQ though and hope he develops like Gortat, but Gortat had Stan Van Gundy who was epic at developing bigs.

really? how did Anderson and Bass turn out? Anderson already had his outside shot and rebounding. He never developed defense and Bass, he was the same player from start to finish.

There was a massive drop off in the games after Vooch was out last season. It was like the Magic went from being in games to getting blown out earlier. Kyle is good, but he is not a starting caliber center on a playoff team. Vooch is and most likely will be an All-Star someday if not within this or next year. I think the Magic future is bright at the Center position as the Magic should easily lock both of them up for the next 4-5 years.

Ya we sucked cuz your man BBD was jumping center!
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 11,602

Re: I like what I'm seeing in Oquinn 

Post#42 » by BadMofoPimp » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:24 pm

Orlwillbeback wrote:
BadMofoPimp wrote:
tiderulz wrote:
really? how did Anderson and Bass turn out? Anderson already had his outside shot and rebounding. He never developed defense and Bass, he was the same player from start to finish.

There was a massive drop off in the games after Vooch was out last season. It was like the Magic went from being in games to getting blown out earlier. Kyle is good, but he is not a starting caliber center on a playoff team. Vooch is and most likely will be an All-Star someday if not within this or next year. I think the Magic future is bright at the Center position as the Magic should easily lock both of them up for the next 4-5 years.

Ya we sucked cuz your man BBD was jumping center!

I was talking about after the trade deadline.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!

Return to Orlando Magic