ImageImageImageImage

4/10 Game Thread: Toronto +1's @ The Orlando Magic

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

RoBo02
Senior
And1: 288

Re: 4/10 Game Thread: Toronto +1's @ The Orlando Magic 

Post#501 » by RoBo02 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:37 am

I just hope this late season push doesnt trick management into extending JB as our head coach. He is simply not a good coach and we could be so much better with proper leadership
tooler
General Manager
And1: 5,349

Post#502 » by tooler » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:38 am

MaxFischer wrote:I have an irrational disdain for the Raptors. I just don't like anything about them. Hate losing to them.

Oh no sweat, that's rational. They're completely dislikable. But it's kind of fun to have a wrestling heel team. Just makes beating them extra sweet. Let's enjoy our team on the rise.
Kev_bundles
Junior
And1: 247

4/10 Game Thread: Toronto +1's @ The Orlando Magic 

Post#503 » by Kev_bundles » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:38 am

Imagine this board if victor miss that 3...... I'm losing brain cells just thinking about it

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
FFBlitzace
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,777

Post#504 » by FFBlitzace » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:40 am

Jacque Vaughn and his posse were never known for their late game play calling. Or their mid game play calling. Or their early game play calling.

All they're really known for is having to have Glen Davis forcibly removed from their possession in order to not play him 36 minutes.
11/18/2017 - I have officially disowned Nikola Vucevic and branded him a loser.

- Skal Labissiere was my guy in 2016 pre-trade. Whoops, but I still believe.
- Malik Monk was my guy in 2017. Whoops(?)
- Mo Bamba was my guy in 2018. TBD.
kidr1211
RealGM
And1: 18,189

Post#505 » by kidr1211 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:40 am

OrlandoNed wrote:
kidr1211 wrote:
Jameerthefear wrote:Don't worry they'll be out in the first round. This was an important game for them

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAcDBGobqtI[/youtube]

I'm so sorry you have a front running dweeb like drake repping your team.

This should get you through the night fam

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BzXiS6feiE[/youtube]
woosah
RealGM
And1: 5,275

Post#506 » by woosah » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:41 am

That's gonna be a good ticket next season. Evan talking ish, Elf trying to dunkerize people and Dipo mean muggin makes it seem like they don't like them, and i like it.
Woj is the new Bucher. Shams is the new Woj. Espn is the new TMZ. The NBA is the new WWE.
Boo.
OrlandoNed
Head Coach
And1: 4,776

Post#507 » by OrlandoNed » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:44 am

kidr1211 wrote:
OrlandoNed wrote:
kidr1211 wrote:

This should get you through the night fam

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BzXiS6feiE[/youtube]

Post your trash elsewhere.
Orlwillbeback
RealGM
And1: 3,679

Post#508 » by Orlwillbeback » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:47 am

Couple key mistakes that hurt us late. Harris turnover and the horrible drawn up play for fournier, that was a terrible play.
CraZyPraiZ
Starter
And1: 700

Post#509 » by CraZyPraiZ » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:51 am

We played well enough to win. This team is not losing games lately. Toronto heaved a shot and won. Oh well.
Driguez
General Manager
And1: 2,028

Post#510 » by Driguez » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:54 am

It's been a nice stretch, even if we lost we fought.
TreasureCoast
Analyst
And1: 2,745

Post#511 » by TreasureCoast » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:57 am

OrlandoNed wrote:
kidr1211 wrote:
Jameerthefear wrote:Don't worry they'll be out in the first round. This was an important game for them

That's not what front running is lol
tooler
General Manager

Post#512 » by tooler » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:58 am

woosah wrote:That's gonna be a good ticket next season. Evan talking ish, Elf trying to dunkerize people and Dipo mean muggin makes it seem like they don't like them, and i like it.

Hopefully they don't re-sign Hansbrough. I'd probably get thrown out tell him to go **** himself.

Or taunting the refs for letting Lowry and DeRozan bark at them like little bitches. Well, maybe not DeRozan. They just give him the calls so he has nothing to complain about. :lol:
tooler
General Manager

Post#513 » by tooler » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:01 am

I do like the attitude some of our guys have had against the refs lately. Not crying to them, just giving them a good solid look like "you ain't ****, and I know it."
woosah
RealGM
And1: 5,275

Post#514 » by woosah » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:01 am

tooler wrote:
woosah wrote:That's gonna be a good ticket next season. Evan talking ish, Elf trying to dunkerize people and Dipo mean muggin makes it seem like they don't like them, and i like it.

Hopefully they don't re-sign Hansbrough. I'd probably get thrown out tell him to go **** himself.

Or taunting the refs for letting Lowry and DeRozan bark at them like little bitches.

lol tell'em why you mad son!!!

yes, that's what our crowds are missing though. It should be contentious for them when they come here.

What would be funny is if we signed Tyler. I don't know if i could cheer for him. I've hated him for a while now.
Woj is the new Bucher. Shams is the new Woj. Espn is the new TMZ. The NBA is the new WWE.
Boo.
Jameerthefear
Starter
And1: 1,716

Post#515 » by Jameerthefear » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:03 am

The thing that has annoyed me with this coaching staff this year is the lack of time management. Like when we got an offensive rebound and kicked it to Tobias and he immediately shot the ball with a full shot clock instead of running it down and trying to get a good shot. It's not completely on the coaches but it's something that has consistently shown up for throughout the season.
tooler
General Manager

Post#516 » by tooler » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:04 am

woosah wrote:What would be funny is if we signed Tyler. I don't know if i could cheer for him. I've hated him for a while now.

We had this conversation a couple times. People insist we'd love having him do dirty work once he's on our team, but I swore I'd turn the TV off every time I saw his face. I wouldn't want to break my TV punching his face.

Anyone but him.
TreasureCoast
Analyst
And1: 2,745

Post#517 » by TreasureCoast » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:06 am

Jameerthefear wrote:The thing that has annoyed me with this coaching staff this year is the lack of time management. Like when we got an offensive rebound and kicked it to Tobias and he immediately shot the ball with a full shot clock instead of running it down and trying to get a good shot. It's not completely on the coaches but it's something that has consistently shown up for throughout the season.

That's not a coaching problem. I think it was the 2nd quarter tonight Tobias was running the ball down the floor and could have slipped a pass under his man to a wide open Vuc 8 feet from the hoop but pulled up for 3 instead (which he missed), I am getting sick of seeing that.
tooler
General Manager

Post#518 » by tooler » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:06 am

Jameerthefear wrote:The thing that has annoyed me with this coaching staff this year is the lack of time management. Like when we got an offensive rebound and kicked it to Tobias and he immediately shot the ball with a full shot clock instead of running it down and trying to get a good shot. It's not completely on the coaches but it's something that has consistently shown up for throughout the season.

Take a deep breath on the coaching quibbles, guys. We're talking about a few minor adjustments and a few questionable playcalls for our jittery young team.

Two months ago our guys were told there was time to switch after an in-bounds with less than half a second to go. Enjoy the progress.
OrlandO
RealGM
And1: 16,421

Post#519 » by OrlandO » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:07 am

But he was open and he shoots 50% from that corner...
seeingstars
Sixth Man
And1: 794

Post#520 » by seeingstars » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:11 am

tooler wrote:
MaxFischer wrote:I have an irrational disdain for the Raptors. I just don't like anything about them. Hate losing to them.

Oh no sweat, that's rational. They're completely dislikable. But it's kind of fun to have a wrestling heel team. Just makes beating them extra sweet. Let's enjoy our team on the rise.

Its always felt like the team that shouldn't be. They're not in our nation, why do they play national ball with us? Why did Hakeem have to finish his career there. Thanks for tmac, but did you have to hold onto Vince for so long?
The future is bright 8-) Payton said. ``I just want to keep getting better and maybe one day I can be the all-time all assists leader for the Magic.’’

Return to Orlando Magic