ImageImageImageImage

5th Pick, Mario Hezonja: SUPER MARIO HYPE THREAD

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

Blue_and_Whte
RealGM
And1: 9,238

Re: 5th Pick, Mario Hezonja: SUPER MARIO HYPE THREAD 

Post#961 » by Blue_and_Whte » Thu Sep 3, 2015 6:22 pm

melasdas wrote:More quotes from Mario, I did translated all of them so maybe I'm not accurate as I woudl want (I'm from Barcelona).

"I should be the first pick of NBA draft". This quote is pretty know here haha.
"The morning after nba dunk contest, I repeated the three winners dunks of Lavine without too much difficulties".

When he was forced to play some minutes at 4, he was asked after match about it and He said: "When I was kid I played all positions from 1 to 4. If we have foul problems there's no problem to me if I have to play at 4. Against every 4 I can play, I want to play. If people thinks that it's a mismatch I want to show them that it isnt".

He's most talented kid i've ever seen in BArcelona. Here has played some basketball stars like Pau and Marc Gasol, Varejao, Jasikevicius, Bodiroga, Navarro, Rubio... Hezonja is more talented than all of them. Trust me, He has all tools to become a superstar.

I absolutely love his attitude.
Faith, Family, Basketball
#2A
#Adopt
DrazenPetrovic3
Ballboy
And1: 6

Re: 5th Pick, Mario Hezonja: SUPER MARIO HYPE THREAD 

Post#962 » by DrazenPetrovic3 » Fri Sep 4, 2015 9:21 am

Blue_and_Whte wrote:
melasdas wrote:More quotes from Mario, I did translated all of them so maybe I'm not accurate as I woudl want (I'm from Barcelona).

"I should be the first pick of NBA draft". This quote is pretty know here haha.
"The morning after nba dunk contest, I repeated the three winners dunks of Lavine without too much difficulties".

When he was forced to play some minutes at 4, he was asked after match about it and He said: "When I was kid I played all positions from 1 to 4. If we have foul problems there's no problem to me if I have to play at 4. Against every 4 I can play, I want to play. If people thinks that it's a mismatch I want to show them that it isnt".

He's most talented kid i've ever seen in BArcelona. Here has played some basketball stars like Pau and Marc Gasol, Varejao, Jasikevicius, Bodiroga, Navarro, Rubio... Hezonja is more talented than all of them. Trust me, He has all tools to become a superstar.

I absolutely love his attitude.

Dude just doesn't care against whom he's playing. If he had to guard and be guarded by peak MJ he'd go at him like MJ was some scrub. And most importantly - he loves and lives basketball

Return to Orlando Magic