ImageImageImageImage

OT: LeBron - Like him or dislike him?

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

How do you feel about LeBron?

Like him
47%
Dislike him
53%

Total votes: 58

zuppafly
Assistant Coach
And1: 990

Re: OT: LeBron - Like him or dislike him? 

Post#61 » by zuppafly » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:13 am

I dislike him greatly since his earlier years in the league and haven't started to like him a bit since that.

But the man is a great player, one of the greatest ever. These finals were epic for him and for the Cavs.

On a side note: another team gets their first banner before we do :'(
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 11,602

Post#62 » by BadMofoPimp » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:12 pm

zuppafly wrote:I dislike him greatly since his earlier years in the league and haven't started to like him a bit since that.

But the man is a great player, one of the greatest ever. These finals were epic for him and for the Cavs.

Well, gotta give him credit. He didn't cry that much during the game, but saved it for afterwards.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
OrlChamps2030
General Manager
And1: 4,160

Post#63 » by OrlChamps2030 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:41 pm

BadMofoPimp wrote:
zuppafly wrote:I dislike him greatly since his earlier years in the league and haven't started to like him a bit since that.

Well, gotta give him credit. He didn't cry that much during the game, but saved it for afterwards.

averaged 29.7/11.3/8.9/2.6/2.3 on 49% FG shooting against the reigning champs and came back from being down 3-1 against the best regular season team of all time.

brought a chip back to his hometown

stfu, bow down to the king and show your respect
OrlDave
General Manager
And1: 3,017

Post#64 » by OrlDave » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:50 pm

I didn't vote because I'm honestly right in the middle. I liked him coming out of his draft. Hated him when he was a Magic opponent. Hated him more when he left Cleveland, but I dunno... him going back and helping Cleveland win a title is pretty admirable. So I'd probably lean slightly towards liking him, until we play them in a playoff series again.
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 11,602

Post#65 » by BadMofoPimp » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:53 pm

Zmill wrote:
BadMofoPimp wrote:

averaged 29.7/11.3/8.9/2.6/2.3 on 49% FG shooting against the reigning champs and came back from being down 3-1 against the best regular season team of all time.

brought a chip back to his hometown

stfu, bow down to the king and show your respect

He did much more crying during the first 3 games and I hated him for it. But, he cried less the rest of the series and showed himself as a true King even though I think Kyrie bailed him out alot. Kyrie was AWESOME. Lebrong owned Game 7 though and was clutch.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
Hilltop
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 731

Post#66 » by Hilltop » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:15 pm

Amazing performance by James in that series. To will your team back from 1-3 against the best team (not to mention best home team) in the league is nothing short of superhuman.
CraZyPraiZ
Starter
And1: 700

Post#67 » by CraZyPraiZ » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:56 am

The guy would make this very Magic team a contender. That's how good he is.

Return to Orlando Magic