ImageImageImageImage

DeMarcus Cousins

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

Blue_and_Whte
RealGM
And1: 9,238

Re: DeMarcus Cousins 

Post#61 » by Blue_and_Whte » Fri Dec 9, 2016 7:49 pm

Zmill wrote:
~Snoopy~ wrote:“Everything about that guy is wrong,” the exec told The Vertical. “I don’t want that attitude around my young players.”

That quote reeks of Danny Ainge

It said Rival executive meaning a western conference exec. I'm guessing the Lakers since they have a ton of young talent. Also that's just one part of the article:

But an assistant coach from the same team remained interested in trading for Cousins.

“That situation out there would screw anybody up,” the coach said. “I’m telling you, get him out of that mess and you will see a different person — and a great [expletive] player.”

Which I agree with...
Faith, Family, Basketball
#2A
#Adopt
j-ragg
RealGM
And1: 11,652

Post#62 » by j-ragg » Fri Dec 9, 2016 7:52 pm

Blue_and_Whte wrote:Vlade would fly to Orlando, drive up to Henny's house ring the door bell, light a cigarette, then euro smack the **** out of him if he came at them with Vuc, Mario and green for Cousins/Gay

Agreed. Way too little for Cousins.

But don't necessarily disagree with the people who wouldn't go after him cus of attitude issues. Just watching him on the court. Looks worse than Dwightmare. He just sulks after a bad play or yells at a teammate.
BadMofoPimp wrote:Durant thinks Vooch is one of the Best Centers in the NBA. I will take his word over a couch-GM yelling at a TV.
Furinkazan
General Manager
And1: 3,534

Post#63 » by Furinkazan » Fri Dec 9, 2016 10:22 pm

remember few years ago he got suspended or something ?I dont remember well just flashes.....but his value was all time low ...we had Dwight and some people here including me said we should trade for Cousins

we were bashed instantly haha remember people here said he will be out of the league soon...he isnt worth a 2nd rounder etc
...so funny after the years and how all this played out
TreasureCoast
Analyst
And1: 2,745

Post#64 » by TreasureCoast » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:17 am

Joke Von tanking era Hennigan wouldn't think of going after Cousins, but I think hot seat Hennigan is, not saying we have a shot at him realistically. Off topic but Derozen is GOAT right now, you'd think he played for us last season.
MagicMatic
RealGM
And1: 12,958

Post#65 » by MagicMatic » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:31 am

Don't want boogie. Why?

High asking price.
Building around a scoring big in today's nba.
We will be essentially tanking with him after trade.
Off court extra curriculars
ButchMcRae
Junior
And1: 167

Post#66 » by ButchMcRae » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:37 pm

Magic would never deal for Cousins. Magic are a character first organization and cousins doesn't fit in their mold of how a player should be on and off the court

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
Jkam31
Head Coach
And1: 5,670

Post#67 » by Jkam31 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:21 pm

Blue_and_Whte wrote:Vlade would fly to Orlando, drive up to Henny's house ring the door bell, light a cigarette, then euro smack the **** out of him if he came at them with Vuc, Mario and green for Cousins/Gay

Hahaha Vlade laughs at that trade. Nevermind you weren't being serious

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app

Return to Orlando Magic