ImageImageImageImage

So what’s going on with Markelle Fultz this season?

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

RookieStar
RealGM
And1: 5,844

Re: So what’s going on with Markelle Fultz this season? 

Post#81 » by RookieStar » Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:11 pm

JoshuaPotter wrote:
drsd wrote:
JoshuaPotter wrote:
Not only would I do that deal, but I would even through a second round pick. Cash considering....

I will personally be the DJ in the back seat if this happens.

Choo-choo Keyonte train.

Put down the pipe all of you. The Jazz will unload Horton-Tucker and Agbaji, not George.

Not even with all of our future "cash considerations" thrown in?

DA will always just consider FRPs
The-Stallion70
Rookie
And1: 402

Re: So what’s going on with Markelle Fultz this season? 

Post#82 » by The-Stallion70 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:37 pm

JazzUte88 wrote:It’s pretty weird what’s going on with Fultz again.

He had a really good 2022-23 year averaging 14/4/6 on 51%/31% 3 last season.

Starts this 2023-24 season looking kinda average but still scoring 10-12 PPG, then gets knee tendinitis and/or TOS again, and we’ve seen he’s been kinda bad sometimes with his shot, it’s been a struggle to see.

8/4/4 player with a broken shot at best has relegated him to role player status instead of a decent PG.

What’s the deal in practice and warm ups? Has anyone followed what’s going on? Is this knee tendinitis or TOS again or both?

His injuries man

He played the first 5 games and then sat 2 months because of his knee.

He should probably retire tbh, he is an okay vet probably worth a vet min deal or like 6 mil something like that for one year but he can't really stay on the court.

He could tear it up in another league, he may even be happier there too, like Marbury did.

I thought he could have used last year as a nice building block to try to recapture some of his predraft expectations but his goddamned injuries just **** him up. It's bad too because Markelle seems like someone who has to be on the court and time away from it doesn't seem to do him well mentally.

Kid could have been a star if he never had all this weird sht happen to him with injuries etc.
thelead wrote:I have a memory like an elephant.

Return to Orlando Magic