ImageImageImageImage

Final words from a Raptors fan

Moderators: ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami

tsherkin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,495

Post#21 » by tsherkin » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:07 pm

Incidentally, be it against Philly or Detroit, I'm definitely rooting for Orlando...

EDIT: Because Denver's not ACTUALLY in the Eastern Conference... Augh, no brain this afternoon.
SevereMagic
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#22 » by SevereMagic » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:14 pm

Great series!
jsmith
Senior
And1: 9

Post#23 » by jsmith » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:26 pm

good series guys! glad we played orlando, it was nice to get a good look at howard for a few games. hands down, he is the most exciting player to have right now. i mean, i don't even think you guys completely utilize him. hopefully his offensive game comes around a little more and he will be the best player in the league to have on your team.
surflawyer
Analyst
And1: 19
Location: I love being on everyones IGNORE List ... no one ever disagrees with me ....

Post#24 » by surflawyer » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:28 pm

N4U|Redux wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You guyz were pwn3d by the great dwizight howzard, get that skinny giraffe out of hurr, welcome to never getting past the first round

Mitchell suxxxxx!

"Youve lost that lovin' feelin'
whoa that lovin' feelin'
youve lost that loving feelin' and its gone ... gone.... gone...
whoa-a-whoa-a whoah"

signed

Daryl Hall and John Oats (Magic fans)

Props to the Raps fans ..... you are one Big away from being my worst nightmare!
"The first thing we need to do is kill all the attorneys."

William Shakespeare
|llsT oNe
Starter
And1: 165

Post#25 » by |llsT oNe » Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:51 pm

Good luck the rest of the way, we competed in stretches and maybe could have had one more game but you guys were definitely the better and more cohesive team.
TheDoctor
Senior Mod - Raptors
Senior Mod - Raptors
And1: 13,144
Location: Saving humanity, and the Raptors board, from aliens... and themselves.

Post#26 » by TheDoctor » Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:54 pm

Just wanted to come around and pass on my 2 cents:

Congratulations, and good luck the rest of the way. You have more likeable players than the other top 4 EC teams, so I'll probably cheer you on in any matchup. :)

But you should go more to Howard, keep Hedo and Shard attacking the defense and scale back a bit on the 3s. :nod:
Raptors Season Ticketholder since the 2000 playoffs, through all the lows... build to the championship high... to Tampa and back again.
RIP The Hater - we miss you.
sChOlaRlY_Magi
Sixth Man
And1: 343

Post#27 » by sChOlaRlY_Magi » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:33 pm

Thanks to all raps fans for being sooo cool!

Return to Orlando Magic