ImageImageImageImage

OT: Question for All Men

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

damo[23]
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 64

Re: OT: Question for All Men 

Post#21 » by damo[23] » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:58 am

"I was coming up for gift idea's for you and wanted a womans opinion"

Works like a charm.
TheGlyde
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 559

Post#22 » by TheGlyde » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:02 am

sp if she tries to break up with you, throw up on her
Orlando Magic Historian

Magic Player History on Instagram

Also on Twitter & Youtube
sChOlaRlY_Magi
Sixth Man
And1: 343

Post#23 » by sChOlaRlY_Magi » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:41 am

Neon1 wrote:Come'on pimpin....seriously...best friends?..Shes 20 RIGHT NOW and hes FOURTY THREE?...Do the math, they slept together "in the past" but she barely over 18? That means it was recent (max two years ago), Unless hes was doing her at 40+ cruising around high school parking lots.

My 2 best friends (both women) and i had been together in the past but that was like once 10 years ago on both cases, hell one of em were not even 100% sure if we did or didnt, anyways we dont even look at eachother like that...your senerio and lady has a whole nother box of issues, you might not even wanna get caught opening.

Problem is this. Your a man which makes you stupid. Shes a woman, which makes her (Please Use More Appropriate Word)...You can send a stupid person to college, there isnt a damn thing you can do to fix (Please Use More Appropriate Word). Point blank.

LMAO

Looks like someone's got some SPLAININ' to do! Ju No?!!! :o :lol:
Duradero
Pro Prospect
And1: 134

Post#24 » by Duradero » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:57 am

If you're in it primarily for the lovemaking, so be it. If you want a future with her, absolutely not 100% it will not work out. How many times can I say it, it will never ever ever work out the way you want it to. She harbors feelings for him still, i guarantee it, and vice versa (maybe not as strong as they were, but lets say something bad happens to him, I bet she's there at the drop of a hat). Don't do this to yourself.

Return to Orlando Magic