ImageImageImageImage

Any of you save one of those...

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

Darko Miliminutes
Analyst
And1: 425

Any of you save one of those... 

Post#1 » by Darko Miliminutes » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:05 pm

Anybody have one of those "Serbian swatter" fly swatters they gave out a couple years ago, honoring Darko? I'd like to have one.

If any of you longer standing members (don't want to get ripped off) Have one, and want to sell it to me i'd be glad to buy it for a reasonable amount. Paypal, cash, or whatever.
Will you fools ever realize that when the cameras are on and the microphones are hot, they are Lying to you! Lying to illicit a prescribed reaction, to easier manipulate you.

Useful idiots!
CourtsideTV
RealGM
And1: 349

Re: Any of you save one of those... 

Post#2 » by CourtsideTV » Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:52 am

I literally have some of them. Let me know how much you want;)

Funny story regarding these..After one of the games, I ran into dwights auntie or close relative (she's like in her 70's)...i forgot how she is related to him but anyways she wanted me to get her one off the floor. I was like..uhh okay......I thought it was kind of wierd that she was collecting them.
Work Hard
Darko Miliminutes
Analyst

Post#3 » by Darko Miliminutes » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:12 pm

Sweet. Thanks for responding. Do you paypal? Should we start PM'ing now? Or email? I'll watch this for your response.

I betcha Dwights relative just wanted a free fly swatter, maybe not...it was pretty neat.
Will you fools ever realize that when the cameras are on and the microphones are hot, they are Lying to you! Lying to illicit a prescribed reaction, to easier manipulate you.

Useful idiots!
Cigamodnalro
RealGM
And1: 66

Post#4 » by Cigamodnalro » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:15 pm

I don't think we can PM yet, so better stick with email

and hell, I'd take a free fly swatter, and i've never used one in my life
https://twitter.com/cigamodnalro
“A house pulled down is half rebuilt” - Ancient Proverb
"There's beauty in the breakdown" - Frou Frou
"We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees" - Jason Kidd
CourtsideTV
RealGM

Post#5 » by CourtsideTV » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:13 pm

Darko Miliminutes wrote:Sweet. Thanks for responding. Do you paypal? Should we start PM'ing now? Or email? I'll watch this for your response.

I betcha Dwights relative just wanted a free fly swatter, maybe not...it was pretty neat.

I'm pretty sure she was collecting bunches of them. She had like 4 or 5 in her hand. I was like.."I really hope you don't have a bug problem in your mansion" hahaha

Do you guys live in Orlando? I will give it away for free but if you want to mail it, I'll take exact cost of shipping. Only problem is i have to locate it in my garage.
Work Hard
MoGrAdY
RealGM
And1: 118

Post#6 » by MoGrAdY » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:56 pm

I burned mine..
Darko Miliminutes
Analyst

Post#7 » by Darko Miliminutes » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:11 pm

CourtsideTV wrote:
Darko Miliminutes wrote:Sweet. Thanks for responding. Do you paypal? Should we start PM'ing now? Or email? I'll watch this for your response.

I'm pretty sure she was collecting bunches of them. She had like 4 or 5 in her hand. I was like.."I really hope you don't have a bug problem in your mansion" hahaha

Do you guys live in Orlando? I will give it away for free but if you want to mail it, I'll take exact cost of shipping. Only problem is i have to locate it in my garage.

I'm in Michigan, and would need it mailed. I'd have to give you few extra bucks at least. Thanks for anything you do. It's been mentioned that PMing isn't going to work. I'll give you my email, but i don't want to get spammed. So i'll wait until we're both here at the same time. I'll check this a few times today, to see if we can get together at the same time. Thanks again!

Useful idiots!
CourtsideTV
RealGM

Post#8 » by CourtsideTV » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:42 am

Darko Miliminutes wrote:
CourtsideTV wrote:

I'm in Michigan, and would need it mailed. I'd have to give you few extra bucks at least. Thanks for anything you do. It's been mentioned that PMing isn't going to work. I'll give you my email, but i don't want to get spammed. So i'll wait until we're both here at the same time. I'll check this a few times today, to see if we can get together at the same time. Thanks again!

I will have to find it first in my garage. I wont make any promises that I still have them but I'm pretty sure I saw them in my garage last time I checked. Its hard to get to but I'll see if I can get to it.
Work Hard

Return to Orlando Magic