ImageImageImageImage

OT: Transformers 2

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

Orange Ave.
Sixth Man
And1: 280

OT: Transformers 2 

Post#1 » by Orange Ave. » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:42 pm

Since it's the offseason and there appears to be alot of fans on here....

Have you all seen the leaked pictures of what a certain Decepticon will look like in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen? Just leaked today...

Here's a link to the picture to avoid posting a SPOILER...

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... entid=9919

Potential <<<SPOILERS>>> to follow
cigamodnalro: "Orange Ave...One of my favorite guys here."

zuppafly: "Orange Ave was not a bandwagoner. He is a long time magic fan."
AdamTheGreek
RealGM
And1: 2,115

Re: OT: Transformers 2 

Post#2 » by AdamTheGreek » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:02 am

Yeah, I can't wait for this movie.
Twitter: @PapageorgiouMBO
Penny & Pops Podcast (Orlando Magic): https://soundcloud.com/137665379
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,413

Post#3 » by SD2042 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:26 am

Hopefully the next movie will be even better than the last.
Mannchild
Magic Forum Mock Draft Co-Champ
And1: 272

Post#4 » by Mannchild » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:42 am

SD2042 wrote:Hopefully the next movie will be even better than the last.

Did you not like the first one? Because i thought it was a great movie... they just must have Soundwave in this new movie, he is the shiz
Force9024
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Post#5 » by Force9024 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:02 am

Well Megan Fox is back in it, so... I'll be there to watch it..

The things I'd do to her, you have no idea.. :eyebrows: :love:
MitchellUK
RealGM
And1: 2,882

Post#6 » by MitchellUK » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:23 pm

Mannchild wrote:

Did you not like the first one? Because i thought it was a great movie... they just must have Soundwave in this new movie, he is the shiz

I'd love to see them bring Shockwave in as a major character - not the slightly camp, submissive Shockwave from the cartoons, but the completely cold, calculated Shockwave from the comic books who was a challenger to Megatron's leadership and general, all-around badass.
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies

Post#7 » by SD2042 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:11 pm

Mannchild wrote:

I have the movie at the house. I really didn't have expectations to the movie at being a success. Then I rented the movie and turn out to be a good movie to watch.
huge4
Senior

Post#8 » by huge4 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:20 pm

MitchellUK wrote:
Mannchild wrote:

I'd love to see them bring Shockwave in as a major character - not the slightly camp, submissive Shockwave from the cartoons, but the completely cold, calculated Shockwave from the comic books who was a challenger to Megatron's leadership and general, all-around badass.

Hell yeah, Shockwave was a BA. My favorite character (comic) and toy of the early generation Transformers.
“There are maybe a handful of players in the history of the NBA who could’ve made that play.”
-Spurs play-by-play after Dwight posterized Duncan for the game winner
sChOlaRlY_Magi
Sixth Man
And1: 343

Post#9 » by sChOlaRlY_Magi » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:30 pm

MitchellUK wrote:
Mannchild wrote:

i think he'll be in it.. He was in all of the TF video games... I get the feeling alot of them ended up on the editing room floor.
UKMagic
Lead Assistant
And1: 3

Post#10 » by UKMagic » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:57 pm

I am a huge original Transformers fan(G1). Basically love the cartoon and comics.

Totally agree with those who want the BA Shockwave of comic fame back. This guy stood up to the Dinobots by himself...I'd go as far as having Shockwave as Decepticon leader in this film...

Anyways, I've heard no Grimlock/Dinobots in this film. End of the day, that is a must for all Transformers G1 fans. Grimlock is one of the best Autobots and must be in or I am gonna be disappointed....big time.

Autobots I want to see:
Optimus Prime (a proper Prime this time, not some wuss who struggled against Megatron-get him on Balco)
Bumblebee
Ironhide
Rachet
Grimlock
Sunstreaker
Hound
Wheeljack
Prowl?

Decepticons:
Shockwave
Starscream
Soundwave
Barricade
Ravage
Laserbeak
Thundercracker
Astrotrain
Constructicons?!

I'd love personally to see Rachet and Wheeljack trying to use what was left of the All Spark to create a transformer(s) from scratch. Create the robot mode and then realise they can't give it the brainpower they want from Earth and thus leave it in isolation, thinking letting it choose it's own robot mode would be too dangerous and haphazard (think of the first film when they put the cellphone in with the All Spark).

Autobots are getting PWNED...Sam who is now studying archaelogy uses this to give life to the robot(s) and brings Grimlock and the Dinobots in....don't give a toss if it makes sense or not..giveme Dinobots!
@CraggsNumber1
Potterman
Lead Assistant
And1: 35

Post#11 » by Potterman » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:02 pm

Thanks UKMagic. I now feel like I don't need to see the second one and that I have already seen half the third.

What an insider!
:rockon: DEFCON - FIRESALE ON THE MAGIC! :rockon:
UKMagic
Lead Assistant
And1: 3

Post#12 » by UKMagic » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:04 pm

rurouniad wrote:Thanks UKMagic. I now feel like I don't need to see the second one and that I have already seen half the third.

What an insider!

Good! Be on your way!

(Loved the first film and wasn't disappointed by it...but the sounds that are coming out regarding some characters being in and not being in are really disappointing)
@CraggsNumber1
Orange Ave.
Sixth Man
And1: 280

Post#13 » by Orange Ave. » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:58 am

Definetly agree with Shockwave. Loved him in the comics. Taking over leadership because he calculated that it was logical for him to dethrone Megatron. And with one shot no less. I still have that comic "Transformers: ARE ALL DEAD" in my closet.

I'm not sure how geeking some of you guys are, but thanks to Tivo, I've been watching the new animated TF's. Shockwave gets an interesting treatment.

Wheeljack is a must.

Prowl was always my favorite, but I don't see him making it in this one.

Some of you guys who were more steeped in the later comics... how did The Fallen play into it all?

SEMI - SPOILER

Without giving too too much away, there are "twins" in this movie, though there is speculation as to who they are, whether something new, or something old.
cigamodnalro: "Orange Ave...One of my favorite guys here."

zuppafly: "Orange Ave was not a bandwagoner. He is a long time magic fan."
sChOlaRlY_Magi
Sixth Man
And1: 343

Post#14 » by sChOlaRlY_Magi » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:59 am

*Dry washes hands in anticipation*
Mannchild
Magic Forum Mock Draft Co-Champ
And1: 272

Post#15 » by Mannchild » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:40 am

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Soundwave superior, Shockwave inferior
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies

Post#16 » by SD2042 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:26 am

Check out the next upcoming transformer.

Spoiler:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Arcee-movierobot.jpg
east/beastD-12
Banned User

Post#17 » by east/beastD-12 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:14 am

UKMagic wrote:I am a huge original Transformers fan(G1). Basically love the cartoon and comics.

Totally agree with those who want the BA Shockwave of comic fame back. This guy stood up to the Dinobots by himself...I'd go as far as having Shockwave as Decepticon leader in this film...

Anyways, I've heard no Grimlock/Dinobots in this film. End of the day, that is a must for all Transformers G1 fans. Grimlock is one of the best Autobots and must be in or I am gonna be disappointed....big time.

Autobots I want to see:
Optimus Prime (a proper Prime this time, not some wuss who struggled against Megatron-get him on Balco)
Bumblebee
Ironhide
Rachet
Grimlock
Sunstreaker
Hound
Wheeljack
Prowl?

Decepticons:
Shockwave
Starscream
Soundwave
Barricade
Ravage
Laserbeak
Thundercracker
Astrotrain
Constructicons?!

I'd love personally to see Rachet and Wheeljack trying to use what was left of the All Spark to create a transformer(s) from scratch. Create the robot mode and then realise they can't give it the brainpower they want from Earth and thus leave it in isolation, thinking letting it choose it's own robot mode would be too dangerous and haphazard (think of the first film when they put the cellphone in with the All Spark).

Autobots are getting PWNED...Sam who is now studying archaelogy uses this to give life to the robot(s) and brings Grimlock and the Dinobots in....don't give a toss if it makes sense or not..giveme Dinobots!

I agree Grimlock is like THE TRANFORMER'S equivalent to the Hulk.
Grimlock SMASH puny Decepticon !!!!!

Return to Orlando Magic