ImageImageImageImage

OT: Stan's Interviews..

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

SOUL
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 37,618

OT: Stan's Interviews.. 

Post#1 » by SOUL » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:37 am

Does anybody else notice when people are interviewing him on TNT or ESPN or whatever on the sidelines his mouth opens as the dude is reading the question, like hes repeating it to himself or something... my friend does this too it bugs the **** outta me. He's still the man but somebody needs to make an avy out of it. :lol:
SOUL
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 37,618

Re: OT: Stan's Interviews.. 

Post#2 » by SOUL » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:37 am

I just realized this thread has no direction, but I'm simple admiring the manlyness that IS STM.
Supreme
Starter
And1: 338

Post#3 » by Supreme » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:18 pm

I notice that every time....drives me nuts :lol:

What's funny is that he's seemingly so calm and cool during interviews, you would think something like that would make a person nervous...or that it was a by-product of being nervous.

If it's the latter then he hides it really well.
Magicalltheway
Analyst
And1: 134

Post#4 » by Magicalltheway » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:40 pm

How funny, I was talking about Stan's interviews with my nephew. His post game interview in Miami was just hilarious. As reporters were talking to him he was looking at ever direction but the reporter, and while answering the question he would look to his left ans say hey to Jose, and look to his right and say hi to someone else. Take a sip of his diet pepsi and burps all at the same time. Annoying as hell , yet funny. He just shows that he hates these interviews and wants to end them as fast as possible. Thats why he responds to a question before they are even half asked.
Optimus_Steel
RealGM
And1: 11,180

Post#5 » by Optimus_Steel » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:39 pm

Stan for true man of the decade!
aka: prorl
Devin 1L
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 956

Post#6 » by Devin 1L » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:39 pm

Yeah, my grandfather does the same thing, the only difference is that my grandfather is actually paying close attention to what the other person is saying.

Return to Orlando Magic