ImageImageImageImage

O/T: Orange Ave.

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

Mannchild
Magic Forum Mock Draft Co-Champ
And1: 272

O/T: Orange Ave. 

Post#1 » by Mannchild » Fri Mar 6, 2009 8:49 am

OrangeAve.,
I was wondering if you could either send me or tell me where you got all your Olando Magic pics. I have been looking for new pics to use as wallpaper for my comp for a while now and you always seem to have cool pics that i cant find anywhere else. Thanks
The Favero
Pro Prospect
And1: 0

Re: O/T: Orange Ave. 

Post#2 » by The Favero » Fri Mar 6, 2009 11:05 am

I thought you were going to ask for all of his Magic Girl pictures, in which case I would have seconded that request.
Crazy homeless woman "do you see all this blood on my jacket?? all this blood on my jacket!!"
Big Baby politely responds "have a nice night, mam"
zuppafly
Assistant Coach
And1: 990

Post#3 » by zuppafly » Fri Mar 6, 2009 11:16 am

The Favero wrote:I thought you were going to ask for all of his Magic Girl pictures, in which case I would have seconded that request.

:P
Orange Ave.
Sixth Man
And1: 280

Post#4 » by Orange Ave. » Fri Mar 6, 2009 1:45 pm

Google images
cigamodnalro: "Orange Ave...One of my favorite guys here."

zuppafly: "Orange Ave was not a bandwagoner. He is a long time magic fan."
Mannchild

Post#5 » by Mannchild » Fri Mar 6, 2009 3:54 pm

I was talking about the girls/magic pics and i did try a google search. What keyword(s) do you search with?
Neon1
RealGM
And1: 1,576

Post#6 » by Neon1 » Fri Mar 6, 2009 4:40 pm

Mannchild wrote:I was talking about the girls/magic pics and i did try a google search. What keyword(s) do you search with?

Certian things arent found on Google...Its called your or somebodys girl comes over, you have her get bucked ass naked on your bed in nothing but some magic shorts....snap a picture or two....so easy a caveman can do it.
A smart coach once said, "Potential just means you're not good enough yet." Playing on potential is like living on air: It's essential, but if thats all you have, you're eventually going to starve.

Twitter: @CleonONE IG: @usaidwhatnah
Mannchild

Post#7 » by Mannchild » Fri Mar 6, 2009 6:33 pm

Neon1 wrote:
Mannchild wrote:I was talking about the girls/magic pics and i did try a google search. What keyword(s) do you search with?

Certian things arent found on Google...Its called your or somebodys girl comes over, you have her get bucked ass naked on your bed in nothing but some magic shorts....snap a picture or two....so easy a caveman can do it.

:lol: and i have pics like that of my girl but why look at my girlfriend when looking at someone elses is so much more satisfying
zuppafly
Assistant Coach

Post#8 » by zuppafly » Fri Mar 6, 2009 6:36 pm

That depends on the quality of your girl. I have a very pleasant sight every time I look at mine... no need to actively look for other's. :P
Mannchild

Post#9 » by Mannchild » Fri Mar 6, 2009 6:41 pm

zuppafly wrote:That depends on the quality of your girl. I have a very pleasant sight every time I look at mine... no need to actively look for other's. :P

To each his own i guess, i love my girl and shes beautiful but i put it like this; i like my car very much and there are few i would trade it for, however when i see a Audi R8 pass by i definitely give it a stare. :eyebrows:
surflawyer
Analyst
And1: 19
Location: I love being on everyones IGNORE List ... no one ever disagrees with me ....

Post#10 » by surflawyer » Fri Mar 6, 2009 6:50 pm

zuppafly wrote:
The Favero wrote:I thought you were going to ask for all of his Magic Girl pictures, in which case I would have seconded that request.

:P

:lol: FLMAO zuppa ... for some reason I though you were a brother. You look awful pail in your post and that blank expression on your face is priceless.
"The first thing we need to do is kill all the attorneys."

William Shakespeare
zuppafly
Assistant Coach

Post#11 » by zuppafly » Fri Mar 6, 2009 7:17 pm

lol, yeah, that pic doesn't show how good looking I am. It caught my least photogenic side :(
sChOlaRlY_Magi
Sixth Man
And1: 343

Post#12 » by sChOlaRlY_Magi » Fri Mar 6, 2009 10:38 pm

I'm just happy you're back from your hiatus Orange(No homo)!

Welcome back!

And why did the Shaq thread get locked? I have a feeling it has to do with Magic Girl and board censorship, but I hope I'm wrong!
TheRevTy
Starter

Post#13 » by TheRevTy » Fri Mar 6, 2009 10:42 pm

Does anyone else begin to associate posters with their avatars? For example, I will be sorely disappointed if I ever meet Zuppa and he isn't green with his eyes on top of his head. Or Mhec isn't some little kid wearing a Magic hat.
sChOlaRlY_Magi
Sixth Man

Post#14 » by sChOlaRlY_Magi » Fri Mar 6, 2009 10:49 pm

TheRevTy wrote:Does anyone else begin to associate posters with their avatars? For example, I will be sorely disappointed if I ever meet Zuppa and he isn't green with his eyes on top of his head. Or Mhec isn't some little kid wearing a Magic hat.

+1 I always tell Orange everytime I see the Suntrust building His avatar pops into my head! And it was a little disturbing when Spinedoc went from the corvette to the skull avatar! :o :lol:
Orange Ave.
Sixth Man
And1: 280

Post#15 » by Orange Ave. » Sat Mar 7, 2009 1:27 am

sChOlaRlY_Magi wrote:
TheRevTy wrote:Does anyone else begin to associate posters with their avatars? For example, I will be sorely disappointed if I ever meet Zuppa and he isn't green with his eyes on top of his head. Or Mhec isn't some little kid wearing a Magic hat.

+1 I always tell Orange everytime I see the Suntrust building His avatar pops into my head! And it was a little disturbing when Spinedoc went from the corvette to the skull avatar! :o :lol:

True true Scholarly. It's good to be back. And I thought about changing my avatar when I came back, but then I thought, nah, it'll confuse Scholarly. If you ever change yours, it better only be to Kitiara.

As for the Shaq thread, it was mercifully locked because, though funny, it was getting waaay off topic. I blame my sig.
cigamodnalro: "Orange Ave...One of my favorite guys here."

zuppafly: "Orange Ave was not a bandwagoner. He is a long time magic fan."
sChOlaRlY_Magi
Sixth Man

Post#16 » by sChOlaRlY_Magi » Sat Mar 7, 2009 1:46 am

It was the only conclusion I could draw once I read the entire thread...

Lame IMO. I understand it, but sooo lame!

Love the under construction Sig, and I'll keep that in mind about my avatar, I may not be able to think about much else for the next 15 minutes or so... :o
mAgic4Lyfe
Sophomore

Post#17 » by mAgic4Lyfe » Sat Mar 7, 2009 12:17 pm

lol its seems as though orange ave doesnt want to talk about the whereabout of his magic girl pictures... :eyebrows:

....well i can respect that :noway:

haha

Return to Orlando Magic