ImageImageImageImage

OT- Help me with my next blog again!

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

thefranchise2k5
Senior
And1: 0

OT- Help me with my next blog again! 

Post#1 » by thefranchise2k5 » Tue Jun 9, 2009 3:05 am

I'm trying to get fans perspective again for game 3. Does anyone who didn't respond to my last post wanna tell me how we can win game 3!

Once again , I will put your username and quote in the blog.
"1 out of 4 people will become serial killers." - Times Magazine
AdamTheGreek
RealGM
And1: 2,115

Re: OT- Help me with my next blog again! 

Post#2 » by AdamTheGreek » Tue Jun 9, 2009 4:04 am

Our guards need to pick up their offensive production, especially since Hedo plays worse at home.

Dwight has fallen back into bad habits that we haven't seen since the Philly series. He's wasting way too much time with the refs, he's not showing enough patience in the post, nor is he picking out patterns in the constant double and triple team packages that are thrown at him.

We still are not attacking Kobe. Now would be a good time for Courtney to make up for Game 2 by showing off his speed and getting into the paint. We're letting Kobe rest up which is why he so often goes off late in games.

Feed off the home crowd and hope some people pull off some pranks at the Ritz Carlton.
Twitter: @PapageorgiouMBO
Penny & Pops Podcast (Orlando Magic): https://soundcloud.com/137665379
Nemesis21
RealGM
And1: 6,608

Post#3 » by Nemesis21 » Tue Jun 9, 2009 5:22 am

Guards need to pick it up on offense and run the offense better since Hedo has been bad at home during playoffs.

The Dwight Howard from Celtics and Cavs series needs to show up. I just heard them say on sportscenter that he has 1 dunk in the first two games. We need to see a 20/20/3 game from Dwight.

Dwight also needs to dominate on defense and stay out of foul trouble. He needs to block and change more shots.

Also think SVG needs to post up Rashard more and Rashard needs to attack the basket. He played well in game 2 almost netting himself a trpl dbl.

Pietrus and Lee have to do a better job of forcing Kobe to be a passer, Kobe can get and make any shot he wants. (See game 1)

Need a productive game from the bench, I believe Pietrus had less than 5 pts in game 2. And finally this team needs to feed of their home crowd.
Sugar Cane
Senior
And1: 1

Post#4 » by Sugar Cane » Tue Jun 9, 2009 5:33 am

Although I responded to the first blog, I have my input:

D12 will protest that everything begins with him and he is absolutely correct. Dwight cannot afford to be so passive on the offensive end, while the same can be said for Jameer (1-3), Jonathan Clay and Courtney. JJ is not looking for his shot and the Lakers were leaving him wide open. D12 has to attack constantly; he got Bynum in foul trouble early and couldn't find a way to dominate the Gasol or Odom match-up. We have to attack attack attack on the offensive end. Our defensive play infinitely better in game two, but even as Rashard was going off he was only 0-1 in the third quarter. This "Passive Party" has to end and players have to become fearless and start letting the ball fly.

And my final thought is this...BENCH ALSTON! If his confidence is shot because an all-star point guard is eating into his minutes then he should play better. Game two was his and he blew it. He's never been a great shooter and now he's in a offensive slump. Get AJ back into the rotation and start Meer. AJ would give that wily, veteran, Fisher a fit.
B-League Fantasy Draft:

PG. Rajon Rondo/Mike Conley/Patty Mills
SG. Demar Derozan/Brandon Roy/Bradley Beal/Jodie Meeks
SF. Kawhi Leonard/Terrence Jones/Jae Crowder
PF. Tristan Thompson/Jared Sullinger/Tyler Hansbrough
C. JaVale McGee/DeAndre Jordan
thefranchise2k5
Senior
And1: 0

Post#5 » by thefranchise2k5 » Tue Jun 9, 2009 8:22 pm

Here's the link guys!

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/orland ... .html#more

Thanks Again for your help!
"1 out of 4 people will become serial killers." - Times Magazine
AdamTheGreek
RealGM
And1: 2,115

Post#6 » by AdamTheGreek » Tue Jun 9, 2009 8:40 pm

Sweet.

Also, e-mail 'Magic Babe' and tell her to grow a brain.
Twitter: @PapageorgiouMBO
Penny & Pops Podcast (Orlando Magic): https://soundcloud.com/137665379

Return to Orlando Magic