ImageImageImageImage

Is Otis hinting at our starting lineup?

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

DontPushMe
Bench Warmer
And1: 21

Re: Is Otis hinting at our starting lineup? 

Post#21 » by DontPushMe » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:16 am

or maybe he just decided he couldnt afford barnes and no other SF is worth the money

we do need another point gaurd, its not like hes just taking a guy to wear a suit, i really cant imagine he wants AJ to be our only backup PG again
You know the boy posts on realgm. The boy definitly posts on realgm.
DHoward4Mvp
Starter
And1: 0

Post#22 » by DHoward4Mvp » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:49 am

I hope not.. if JJ and Pietrus are our only wing players off the bench, that does not bode well for Orlando... especially with Pietrus and his tendacy to pick up cheap fouls...
rcklsscognition
RealGM
And1: 7,142

Post#23 » by rcklsscognition » Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:09 am

I think a lot of fans and some of the staff are scared of messing with what we have. We think playing Rashard at the 4 was the reason we were good, and the reason he played good, because big 4s couldn't come out and guard him on the 3-pt line. It certainly seems that people are very afraid of moving Lewis back to his natural position where he averaged over 20PPG for 3 straight seasons in Seattle before coming here and taking a hit in points. We all know Rashard has no handle, but he is good at cutting off the wing so long as he doesn't have to dribble more than once. He also has a serious height advantage at the SF being 6'10". I think with the exception of the Cavs, Rashard can play the SF position with no problem. I certainly don't see him as a defensive liability so am happy to move him back to SF and expect 20ppg from him from here on out.

Return to Orlando Magic