ImageImageImageImage

OT- The Raptors

Moderators: ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami

AdamTheGreek
RealGM
And1: 2,115

Re: OT- The Raptors 

Post#21 » by AdamTheGreek » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:31 am

I had them finishing 4th in the East, so no surprise that they've gotten it together.
Twitter: @PapageorgiouMBO
Penny & Pops Podcast (Orlando Magic): https://soundcloud.com/137665379
magic_turk
Veteran
And1: 4

Post#22 » by magic_turk » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:13 am

Cigamodnalro wrote:
Hilltop wrote:Can't really hate on the Craptors. They're the hometown team so I've grown fond of 'em, not to mention I've eaten a lot of free pizza on their tab as well. They're my #2 team, the Magic are #1. Just a lot of annoying fans. But that's the case here too.

Hedo, is that you? :lol:

LOLLLL HAHAHA good one ! :lol:
J-Ville Smoke
Head Coach
And1: 296

Post#23 » by J-Ville Smoke » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:39 am

You guys totally missed the point of this thread.

And Hilltop, I tried to bring myself to make a "Hate Hedo" thread, but I couldn't do it. I love the guy too much.

@Scholarly Magi...

I don't appreciate your uppity attitude in regards to my "registration" date.
Волков бояться — в лес не ходить.
Devin 1L
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 957

Post#24 » by Devin 1L » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:50 am

Some Toronto mod makes a dumb decision to move a thread here, so... you make a dumb thread?

Brilliant!
J-Ville Smoke
Head Coach
And1: 296

Post#25 » by J-Ville Smoke » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:20 am

Devin 1L wrote:Some Toronto mod makes a dumb decision to move a thread here, so... you make a dumb thread?

Brilliant!

Yeah... it really is a stupid thread isn't it? Maybe one of our mods should move it to the Raptors board so it can be with others like it.
Волков бояться — в лес не ходить.
sChOlaRlY_Magi
Sixth Man
And1: 344

Post#26 » by sChOlaRlY_Magi » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:25 am

J-Ville Smoke wrote:You guys totally missed the point of this thread.

And Hilltop, I tried to bring myself to make a "Hate Hedo" thread, but I couldn't do it. I love the guy too much.

@Scholarly Magi...

It has nothing to do with your registration date, but more so with the volume of the negative posts I've seen for no real reason...

Just take a look at your post in it's entirety and try to see it from other Magic fans point of view (who clearly don't see a rivalry, and therefore may just scratch their head at the disdain you show in your post in general)

When I first started reading the forums I thought Mags was the worst baiter here... Now I long for a cohesive thought out venomous post...

Seriously, what is the point of this thread other than to talk sh*t about a team that no one else here feels the need to do so?

My opinion of the volume of the negative, trash talking, UNNECESSARY posts in the limited time some people have been on this forum is the only thing that correlates to registration dates.

That being said I'm not just singling you out, rather than making an observation. I, and I've noticed several other "regular" posters have been very quiet lately. I can only speak for myself when I say that it is because I have neither the time or inclination to constantly point out how trite and petulant several posters come off here.

And just to clear the air, I do not think you are as bad as some of the others I am thinking of... You're thread here unfortunately just clearly illustrated the issue IMO.
sChOlaRlY_Magi
Sixth Man
And1: 344

Post#27 » by sChOlaRlY_Magi » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:40 am

By the way J-ville...

This is the kind of quality posts I know you're good for!

J-Ville Smoke wrote:Most Effective Weapon from 500yds - 50Cal.
50yds - M16
17ft - Brandon Bass

The US Marine Handbook labels any 17ft radius around Brandon Bass a "kill zone"

That had me rolling and Freespirit liked it enough to make it his sig!

:lol:
Bensational
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 12,563

Post#28 » by Bensational » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:41 am

sChOlaRlY_Magi wrote:
J-Ville Smoke wrote:You guys totally missed the point of this thread.

@Scholarly Magi...

It has nothing to do with your registration date, but more so with the volume of the negative posts I've seen for no real reason...

Just take a look at your post in it's entirety and try to see it from other Magic fans point of view (who clearly don't see a rivalry, and therefore may just scratch their head at the disdain you show in your post in general)

When I first started reading the forums I thought Mags was the worst baiter here... Now I long for a cohesive thought out venomous post...

Seriously, what is the point of this thread other than to talk sh*t about a team that no one else here feels the need to do so?

My opinion of the volume of the negative, trash talking, UNNECESSARY posts in the limited time some people have been on this forum is the only thing that correlates to registration dates.

That being said I'm not just singling you out, rather than making an observation. I, and I've noticed several other "regular" posters have been very quiet lately. I can only speak for myself when I say that it is because I have neither the time or inclination to constantly point out how trite and petulant several posters come off here.

And just to clear the air, I do not think you are as bad as some of the others I am thinking of... You're thread here unfortunately just clearly illustrated the issue IMO.

i get what you're saying about the negativity and all - there really has been an abundance of it lately, despite a finals appearance and all.

BUT, the whole point of this thread was an attempt at a response to a thread that was dropped in here by a Raps mod, which was basically 6 pages of vince hate, and he thought that since VC played in Orlando now, that it was appropriate for the thread to go here.

so actually, this is J-smoke's thinly veiled attempt at sparking a revenge post, full of random hate from Magic fans regarding the Raps, which he hoped our mods would drop in their laps.

haha, pretty funny idea. i can't understand what that mod was thinking about dropping a hate bomb like that??
EH15
General Manager
And1: 6,945

Post#29 » by EH15 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:55 am

To be fair, it was a mod that moved it over here. It's actually ridiculous some of the stuff those mods do. We can't have anything OT. Like for example the topic "OT - Drake Tour Announced - No Canadian dates?!?" got moved to the Off Topic Canada section. I don't see why a topic about Toronto born and raised rapper Drake has to be moved. Who the hell checks the Off Topic Canada forum?

Any thread the mods feel doesn't belong, they move. It's usually to the General forum, but this time they pushed it over here.

What should happen is you get Howard Mass to demod like 5 of those mods, cause quite frankly no forum needs 20 mods.
Chosen_One23
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#30 » by Chosen_One23 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:10 am

Orlando Magic: Overrated
SOUL
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 38,078

Post#31 » by SOUL » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:15 am

Yeah.. this thread can bring no good.. just Raptor trolls.. also I do not think Raps mods should keep moving threads here.. why get butthurt if they hate Carter? I can give a **** less if they do as long as they do it on their board.. which they have been except for mods moving it.
FFBlitzace
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,780

Post#32 » by FFBlitzace » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:24 am

While it would be funny to move this over there, I'm not going to do it. It wouldn't be mature or professional (if there's even such a thing as professionalism for a mod on a message board). I doubt that whichever mod moved it here intended to piss us off.

I imagine the endless VC love/hate thing that Raps fans have is a nightmare for their mods.
11/18/2017 - I have officially disowned Nikola Vucevic and branded him a loser.

- Skal Labissiere was my guy in 2016 pre-trade. Whoops, but I still believe.
- Malik Monk was my guy in 2017. Whoops(?)
- Mo Bamba was my guy in 2018. TBD.

Return to Orlando Magic