ImageImageImage

76ers (5-4) vs Cavaliers (2-6) Sunday (11/18) - 6:00 PM

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Foshan, sixers hoops, Sixerscan

AusHoops
Sophomore
And1: 0

Re: 76ers (5-4) vs Cavaliers (2-6) Sunday (11/18) - 6:00 PM 

Post#261 » by AusHoops » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:35 pm

"I kind of knew I couldn’t play with it," he said. "I had one hand and I couldn’t hold onto the ball. Especially at the end of the game in the fourth quarter, that’s when I’m at my best, and I just couldn’t put it in my left hand or make any moves. It was frustrating." - Kyrie.

lol
Typeical
Lead Assistant
And1: 36

Re: 76ers (5-4) vs Cavaliers (2-6) Sunday (11/18) - 6:00 PM 

Post#262 » by Typeical » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:26 pm

AusHoops wrote:"I kind of knew I couldn’t play with it," he said. "I had one hand and I couldn’t hold onto the ball. Especially at the end of the game in the fourth quarter, that’s when I’m at my best, and I just couldn’t put it in my left hand or make any moves. It was frustrating." - Kyrie.

lol

He "couldnt hold onto the ball" huh :roll: ... He tried to cross Jrue over like 10 time in a row in one possession at the end of the game. He even called the pick away so he can put Jrue on a Island and tried to embarrass him. Im not saying dude is lying about a injury but Jrue's defense still had a say in his performance. If someone like Calderon was guarding him he probably would of still went off cause he's that good.

Kyrie is that type of player who isnt going to give the defense credit because he's super competitive but I think Jrue kind of embarrassed him that game.

Return to Philadelphia 76ers