ImageImageImage

OT - Hopester Coffee "With" Hinkiavelli

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, sixers hoops, Sixerscan, Foshan

voodooguru
Bench Warmer
And1: 311

OT - Hopester Coffee "With" Hinkiavelli 

Post#1 » by voodooguru » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:18 pm

I had one of them hopester/hipster coffees with Dr. Hinkenstein this afternoon.

Well - I had coffee "with" a hologram - and Sam is so pale and pasty-faced that it's more like a hollowgram.

Slammin' Sam was in his super-secret underground lair beneath Independence Hall. His lips were really red, he's drinking blood again. I told him to stop frontin' with the coffee cup and go back to the good ol' goblet [bro].

He said he'd be happy to but he's under a lot of [factin'] scrutiny at the factin' moment, no factin' joke [yo].

A handsome, well dressed in a follow-the-leader-come-what-may way, vegan goat boy with room mates waiter channeled Ayn Rand and informed me that a flat white coffee was as close to an instant coffee as you could get once you choose to leave the comforts of home. He said comforts with this fey little dime-sized semi-sneer.

Dr. H wasn't happy that I used voodoo to make Tony "Don't Throw The Rock Into" RowTen tweet that he was "do" to return on the 11th. I told him it's not my fault. There has been a distinct dearth of details re: "our" D-Leagued PG DUO [dude], someone had to get someone to say something [yo].

He said that he thought that my previous failed attempt to use voodoo to get the Antipodean Medico to submit to a surprise doorstop interview was particularly backstabberlicious.

I told him he was right. I said that the Antipodean has the Deep Dodo Data, and do not disturb is the Dummies Order Of The Day yo.

We're [hollowgram] friends, Slammin' Sam and I. He couldn't help but laugh a little at my predicament.

He smiled and shook his moon-sized-shaped-and-colored head back and forth as if to say "no, no, no you're not", as he chuckled out, "Sho' you right Voodoo, sho' you right my vinnie del!"

When he calmed down a little he slipped off his left gator loafer and showed me his new tattoo of Big 'Biid's foot on his milky little foot - then he suddenly just disappeared in a puff of smoke that smelled electrical before I could ask him about Richaun.

:o
cksdayoff
RealGM
And1: 3,636

Re: OT - Hopester Coffee "With" Hinkiavelli 

Post#2 » by cksdayoff » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:06 pm

wtf
#failforfultz
voodooguru
Bench Warmer

Post#3 » by voodooguru » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:30 pm

cksdayoff wrote:wtf

Blatant Second-take EDIT : Translation,

1. I'm happy to hear that Tony and U.S. Marshal Kendall are on their way back. We really need guards.

2. Australian Sports Science, as it relates to the similarity between Australian Rules athletes and NBA athletes should have us at the cutting edge of recovery.

3. When will Richuan get a run?
GoSixersBro
Head Coach
And1: 2,493

Post#4 » by GoSixersBro » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:35 pm

I want to hate this, but I just can't.
Here Lies The Process
May 13, 2013 - April 6, 2016
76thBearCub
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,719

Post#5 » by 76thBearCub » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:03 pm

Bath salts.
HartfordWhalers
Senior Mod - 76ers and NBA TnT Forum
And1: 20,551

Post#6 » by HartfordWhalers » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:17 pm

voodooguru wrote:

1. I'm happy to hear that Tony and U.S. Marshal Kendall are on their way back. We really need guards.

2. Australian Sports Science, as it relates to the similarity between Australian Rules athletes and NBA athletes should have us at the cutting edge of recovery.

3 should be soon, he was ruled out for a week. As for 1, I'm worried that Wroten will destroy the little spacing the Sixers have. But Marshall should be nice. And trading Worten is easier if he is out there looking healthy I suppose.
sam-hinkie
Sophomore
And1: 91

Post#7 » by sam-hinkie » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:17 pm

Marijuana should be legalized

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
voodooguru
Bench Warmer

Post#8 » by voodooguru » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:35 pm

HartfordWhalers wrote:
voodooguru wrote:

3 should be soon, he was ruled out for a week. As for 1, I'm worried that Wroten will destroy the little spacing the Sixers have. But Marshall should be nice. And trading Worten is easier if he is out there looking healthy I suppose.

I'm not sold up or down the river on Tony either. He needs a jumper. Brett once said he shoots like he's on a hot plate and given the injury he had I don't expect much improvement in that area.

Marshal Kendal - Hinkenstein's Forgotten Man
HartfordWhalers
And1: 20,551

Post#9 » by HartfordWhalers » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:39 pm

voodooguru wrote:
HartfordWhalers wrote:
voodooguru wrote:Blatant Second-take EDIT : Translation,

I'm not sold up or down the river on Tony either. He needs a jumper. Brett once said he shoots like he's on a hot plate and given the injury he had I don't expect much improvement in that area.

Yeah, I once described Wroten as a cross between Westbrook's ability to drive and Reggie Evans ability to score. Barreling to the rim is a lot better if it results in points. As is, I'm a lot more concerned that Wroten will have lost his ability to charge the hoop hard from his injury than I am hopeful he suddenly learned to shoot.
Agnostifarian
Veteran
And1: 705

Post#10 » by Agnostifarian » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:04 pm

HartfordWhalers wrote:
voodooguru wrote:
HartfordWhalers wrote:

Yeah, I once described Wroten as a cross between Westbrook's ability to drive and Reggie Evans ability to score. Barreling to the rim is a lot better if it results in points. As is, I'm a lot more concerned that Wroten will have lost his ability to charge the hoop hard from his injury than I am hopeful he suddenly learned to shoot.

Right before his injury, "One Trick Tony" was barreling toward rim like a super hero toward crime... It was fun as **** to watch. Truth.
“This may be one of the best jobs in basketball right now,” Colangelo said at a press conference introducing him as the new GM of the 76ers after Sam Hinkie resigned.
voodooguru
Bench Warmer

Post#11 » by voodooguru » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:08 pm

Agnostifarian wrote:Right before his injury, "One Trick Tony" was barreling toward rim like a super hero toward crime... It was fun as **** to watch. Truth.

And after all that crashing and bashing in the paint he was mediocre from the FREE throw line.

:noway: :nonono: :noway:
Agnostifarian
Veteran
And1: 705

Post#12 » by Agnostifarian » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:28 pm

voodooguru wrote:
Agnostifarian wrote:Right before his injury, "One Trick Tony" was barreling toward rim like a super hero toward crime... It was fun as **** to watch. Truth.

And after all that crashing and bashing in the paint he was mediocre from the FREE throw line.

:noway: :nonono: :noway:

If he could hit free throws, he wouldn't be "One Trick Tony."

Here's a new offense: Jah sets a screen at the foul line. Tony goes to the hole and throws the ball off the backboard. Jah, Noel, Holmes and Woods crash the glass for put-back dunks. Grant and Jakaar are the first options off the bench.

Why don't we see more assists thrown off the backboard, anyway? :wink:
“This may be one of the best jobs in basketball right now,” Colangelo said at a press conference introducing him as the new GM of the 76ers after Sam Hinkie resigned.
83SixersRocked
Head Coach
And1: 609

Re: OT - Hopester Coffee 

Post#13 » by 83SixersRocked » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:22 pm

sam-hinkie wrote:Marijuana should be legalized

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

it is.

Return to Philadelphia 76ers