ImageImageImage

2024 RealGM 76ers Forum Dynasty BBall League Yr 5

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, sixers hoops, Sixerscan, Foshan

eyeatoma
RealGM
And1: 11,253

Re: 2024 RealGM 76ers Forum Dynasty BBall League Yr 5 

Post#61 » by eyeatoma » Mon Apr 1, 2024 1:04 am

GoSixersBro wrote:Survey results are in!

After giving everyone some time, here are the results.

Note: I attempted to track down and used multiple methods of communication to get votes from each and every manager of our league. After ample time only heard back from 6 of the managers including myself.

To add 1 taxi spot for next season and beyond: Yes, passed 5 to 1.

To move our league from Yahoo to Sleeper: Yes, passed 4 to 2. However, if Sleeper does not offer our league format leading up to next season, we remain on Yahoo.

To add an IL+ spot next season and beyond: Yes, passed 6 to 0.

I am happy with 2 of the outcomes, however I feel like a huge change to another platform really needs buy in from the majority of the league. To only get half of the league voting truly is not enough. The season starts in October/November, there is no rush in making this decision now. Why can't we just wait over the summer for everyone else to vote before making this decision?

Many people are already using multiple platforms like (Yahoo and Fantrax) to have to use one more platform is a big ask, I feel like this is something that really needs some thought, and not just essentially 4 people deciding for a league of 12. IMO, if everyone isn't able to vote on this, then the option should be postponed until we have everyone present. We could also try to use a group chat option like Whatsaap, or Telegram.

Return to Philadelphia 76ers