Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, sixers hoops, Sixerscan, Foshan

eyeatoma
RealGM
And1: 11,232

Re: 2024 RealGM 76ers Forum Dynasty BBall League Yr 5 

Post#21 » by eyeatoma » Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:31 am

GoSixersBro wrote:
eyeatoma wrote:
GoSixersBro wrote:Thanks to all who made it out to our draft. Lotta diamonds in the rough when it comes to rookies this year so it should be exciting.

Also to note, we will almost definitely be moving to the Sleeper fantasy website next year which should avoid any issues with drafting like we ran into tonight, although it was only minor.

Good luck to all managers this season.

Please also feel free to discuss or suggest any changes you'd like seen to our league to keep it improving. I am hoping we are more competitive this season with our two new managers and hope everyone stays active.

Thanks.

Is it possible for us to implement IL+ in Yahoo this season? Is this something we can take a vote on. Since Covid, lots of load management, and a lot of players who get O tags instead of Inj, but we can't put them on the injury list. I know a lot of leagues that only use IL+. On ESPN/Fantrax, you can put players that are out or injured, Yahoo has provided us with that option.

Is this something we can take a look at for this year? Again would love to get a vote on this if possible. As a former commish, I know this can be changed in league settings now, if the league agrees to it, doesn't need to wait till next year.

I will post a vote on it for next season. Have to see what Sleeper offers in relation though since we will be moving there. Thanks.

Ah okay, is there a reason you don't want to change that for this season? Really only a benefit for people, no real downside.
GoSixersBro
Head Coach
And1: 2,495

Post#22 » by GoSixersBro » Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:03 am

eyeatoma wrote:
GoSixersBro wrote:
eyeatoma wrote:
Is it possible for us to implement IL+ in Yahoo this season? Is this something we can take a vote on. Since Covid, lots of load management, and a lot of players who get O tags instead of Inj, but we can't put them on the injury list. I know a lot of leagues that only use IL+. On ESPN/Fantrax, you can put players that are out or injured, Yahoo has provided us with that option.

Is this something we can take a look at for this year? Again would love to get a vote on this if possible. As a former commish, I know this can be changed in league settings now, if the league agrees to it, doesn't need to wait till next year.

I will post a vote on it for next season. Have to see what Sleeper offers in relation though since we will be moving there. Thanks.

Ah okay, is there a reason you don't want to change that for this season? Really only a benefit for people, no real downside.

Not a fan of changing settings once the season has already begun.
Here Lies The Process
May 13, 2013 - April 6, 2016
eyeatoma
RealGM

Post#23 » by eyeatoma » Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:25 am

GoSixersBro wrote:
eyeatoma wrote:
GoSixersBro wrote:

Not a fan of changing settings once the season has already begun.

Ah okay fair enough.
GoSixersBro
Head Coach

Post#24 » by GoSixersBro » Thu Dec 7, 2023 3:01 pm

Hi all,

Just a quick announcement for our new managers and a reminder for all.

The winner of the consolation bracket come playoff time will still be awarded the top overall pick in next year's draft. The remainder of the first round draft order is set by the final standings after the playoffs. Then, the second and third round draft orders are based solely on the final standings.

Let me know if anyone has any questions.

Thanks.
Here Lies The Process
eyeatoma
RealGM

Post#25 » by eyeatoma » Thu Dec 7, 2023 9:41 pm

Cheers man, thanks for clarifying.
GoSixersBro
Head Coach

Post#26 » by GoSixersBro » Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:07 pm

Hope everyone remembered to set their line-ups for the early MLK Day games.

Just wanted to point out how competitive this season has been. We are in Week 13 of the regular season so the Playoffs (Week 19) are getting closer and closer.

The top 7 teams all look dangerous. A few more need to start stacking wins now to make a Playoff push.

Last week the current 3 seed, rookie Phightin' Phoenicians scraped by the current 1 seed Cincy Sixers in one of the closet match-ups I've seen in recent memory. FG % determined by .001, FT% determined by .007, only 3 three pointers, 10 rebounds, 3 assists, 6 steals, 4 blocks and 3 turnovers in differences.

This would be a wild Finals match-up.

Don't forget trade deadline is February 29 (midway through Week 18) so get your offers out there if you need to find a league-winner, need a roster shake-up or looking to sell and tank.

Good luck all!
Here Lies The Process
eyeatoma
RealGM

Post#27 » by eyeatoma » Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:14 pm

Injuries have decimated me lol. Got Ja looked like I was going to make a run then he gets hurt.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
76ciology
RealGM
And1: 23,567

Post#28 » by 76ciology » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:41 am

eyeatoma wrote:Injuries have decimated me lol. Got Ja looked like I was going to make a run then he gets hurt.

Ben Simmons is about to return 8-)
There’s never been a time in history when we look back and say that the people who were censoring free speech were the good guys.
eyeatoma
RealGM

Post#29 » by eyeatoma » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:42 am

76ciology wrote:
eyeatoma wrote:Injuries have decimated me lol. Got Ja looked like I was going to make a run then he gets hurt.

Ben Simmons is about to return 8-)

Looool I'm not holding my breath.
GoSixersBro
Head Coach

Post#30 » by GoSixersBro » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:03 pm

Just two weeks (or match-ups) left of the regular season!

This current week (Week 17) will run for 14 days due to the All-Star break, but Week 19 marks the beginning of the Playoffs.

All trades must be completed by February 29th.

Cincinnati Sixers is the first team to clinch a playoff seed this year as he leads the field by 4 games.

Exciting finish in store!
Here Lies The Process
GoSixersBro
Head Coach

Post#31 » by GoSixersBro » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:58 pm

The final week or regular season is here!

The Top 4 have clinched a playoff spot. The Real Morey is back in the Playoffs after missing out last year. Cincinnati Sixers, Doncic4Senate, and Floppers all making another appearance. Newcomer Phightin' Phoenicians is sitting in 5th with a 7 game cushion over Motown Philly who currently holds down the 6th and final seed.

However, Pippen Ain't Easy (below Motown by 2 games) can still sneak in.

All remaining teams on the outside looking in can still play spoiler this week and are also fighting for seeding in the consolation bracket. Getting a BYE by sitting in 7th or 8th overall is big because whoever wins the consolation bracket is awarded the number one overall pick in next October's Rookie Draft.

Trades must be completed by Thursday.

Good luck!
Here Lies The Process
76ciology
RealGM

Post#32 » by 76ciology » Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:58 am

GoSixersBro wrote:The final week or regular season is here!

The Top 4 have clinched a playoff spot. The Real Morey is back in the Playoffs after missing out last year. Cincinnati Sixers, Doncic4Senate, and Floppers all making another appearance. Newcomer Phightin' Phoenicians is sitting in 5th with a 7 game cushion over Motown Philly who currently holds down the 6th and final seed.

All remaining teams on the outside looking in can still play spoiler this week and are also fighting for seeding in the consolation bracket. Getting a BYE by sitting in 7th or 8th overall is big because whoever wins the consolation bracket is awarded the number one overall pick in next October's Rookie Draft.

Good luck!

[x]
Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=bJcUtOCSwzTqqyZgysWpbQ[/x]

Sixersbro be like.. when his top players are peaking at the right time
There’s never been a time in history when we look back and say that the people who were censoring free speech were the good guys.
GoSixersBro
Head Coach

Post#33 » by GoSixersBro » Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:10 pm

76ciology wrote:
GoSixersBro wrote:The final week or regular season is here!

Good luck!

[x]
Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=bJcUtOCSwzTqqyZgysWpbQ[/x]

Sixersbro be like.. when his top players are peaking at the right time

Yo chill! You're just trying to say it out loud now so it won't happen :wink: I know all the fantasy sports mind games.
Here Lies The Process
phiphan
Head Coach
And1: 2,331

Post#34 » by phiphan » Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:05 pm

My championship window is closing rapidly with Harden and Durant as my second and third best players. I may have to hire Hinkie this offseason.
GoSixersBro
Head Coach

Post#35 » by GoSixersBro » Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:03 am

phiphan wrote:My championship window is closing rapidly with Harden and Durant as my second and third best players. I may have to hire Hinkie this offseason.

KD? Harden? I've got a mid to late first rounder with your name on it!
Here Lies The Process
GoSixersBro
Head Coach

Post#36 » by GoSixersBro » Mon Mar 4, 2024 5:50 pm

The Playoffs are here! Nothing better than our Dynasty championship carrying us into March Madness in just a few weeks.

Here's how the bracket for 2024 has shaped up after 18 hard fought weeks.

(1) The Real Morey
BYE

(4) Phightin' Phoenicians
(5) Floppers

(3) Doncic4Senate
(6) MotownPhilly

(2) Cincinnati Sixers
BYE

As for our Consolation Bracket, remember the winner takes home the top overall pick in our 2024 Rookie Draft so set your damn line-ups!

(7) Pippen Ain't Easy
BYE

(10) Ball Lives Matter
(11) Galactic Imperators

(9) Wizrd's of Westwood
(12) Mistov

(8) The Baba Yaga
BYE

Good luck to all managers! The Fantasy Gods have been a little cruel with some injuries popping up this last week, so anyone can take home the title this year.

I will also be sending out a poll for potential league changes for 2024-2025 as well as a possible move from Yahoo to Sleeper so keep your eyes out for that.

Thanks.
Here Lies The Process
76ciology
RealGM

Post#37 » by 76ciology » Wed Mar 6, 2024 5:03 am

Very tight play-off race.

Cinci, Floppers and I are getting hammered by injuries.

Motown seems to be the team peaking now. Doncic and Motown’s bracket could go either way.
76ciology
RealGM

Post#38 » by 76ciology » Thu Mar 7, 2024 6:03 am

76ciology wrote:Very tight play-off race.

Motown seems to be the team peaking now. Doncic and Motown’s bracket could go either way.

Table has turned. Motown has a big lead over Doncic, while Floppers and Phoenicians are in a real tight contest.
GoSixersBro
Head Coach

Post#39 » by GoSixersBro » Thu Mar 7, 2024 6:22 pm

Hi everyone.

Although we are not done the season yet, I am putting together a survey to send out to all managers in a week or two for proposed changes and feedback for our league.

Please post any suggested changes below or feedback that I can incorporate into questions for us all to vote on.

Thanks!
Here Lies The Process
GoSixersBro
Head Coach

Post#40 » by GoSixersBro » Thu Mar 7, 2024 6:32 pm

76ciology wrote:
76ciology wrote:Very tight play-off race.

Table has turned. Motown has a big lead over Doncic, while Floppers and Phoenicians are in a real tight contest.

The Doncic-Motown match-up will most likely be decided by threes and stocks. Lot of ball left to be played!

Floppers v. Phoenicians is tight almost across the board. Loving the intensity this first round.

In our consolation, Wizrd's and Galactic hold nice leads looking to advance.
Here Lies The Process

Return to Philadelphia 76ers