ImageImageImage

Game 15: Sixers @ T-Wolves 11/22 @ 8 pm ET No Embiid Thread

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Foshan, sixers hoops, Sixerscan

Kova
Veteran
And1: 728

Re: Game 15: Sixers @ T-Wolves 11/22 @ 8 pm ET No Embiid Thread 

Post#61 » by Kova » Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:25 am

Wolves are pretty damn good. But we were still unwatchable.
Bum Adebayo
General Manager
And1: 4,074

Post#62 » by Bum Adebayo » Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:00 am

Negrodamus wrote:Need Oubre when Joel is out. But if we’re really being honest with ourselves, we need someone who can run the whole offense when Embiid’s out. All the action is predicated on Embiid running PnR or DHO when he’s playing. No one commands that much attention besides him, including Maxey. I don’t know the answer, but it’s important to figure it out for the minutes Embiid is on the bench so our offense doesn’t become stagnant.

There is none with our roster, we need to find a player that can run an offense before trade deadline.
Bum Adebayo
General Manager

Post#63 » by Bum Adebayo » Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:02 am

I wouldn't be worried about this game, we need to be positive, we are building something nice.
ExplosionsInDaSky
RealGM
And1: 4,606

Post#64 » by ExplosionsInDaSky » Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:18 pm

Kova wrote:Wolves are pretty damn good. But we were still unwatchable.

Go watch Boston. I promise we won't miss you. The Bucks are pretty good too..Oh and Jimmy The Dog Alpha Man Butler still plays in Miami.
Kova
Veteran

Post#65 » by Kova » Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:24 pm

ExplosionsInDaSky wrote:

Go watch Boston. I promise we won't miss you. The Bucks are pretty good too..Oh and Jimmy The Dog Alpha Man Butler still plays in Miami.

Got some issues dude? Go take it out on someone else. ;)
ExplosionsInDaSky
RealGM

Post#66 » by ExplosionsInDaSky » Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:31 pm

Kova wrote:
ExplosionsInDaSky wrote:

I'm simply saying that if feel the team is unwatchable that you should follow another one. Did you or did you not write those exact words? I bolded them for you in case your forgot that you wrote them. Or did I take that out of context? Are you denying that you wrote that despite writing it? I get that that's how the world is these days, but YOU clearly wrote that and now you're asking me if I have issues. Yeah...I have lots of them. Like I said, if you feel the team is unwatchable as you clearly indicated in the bold above, then you can follow a team that isn't. That's all I'm saying.
Bum Adebayo
General Manager

Post#67 » by Bum Adebayo » Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:02 pm

I understand where he is coming from though, having Neo Oubre added another dimension to this team, he was our 3rd best player and losing him is a huge blow and it's showing.
youngcrev
RealGM
And1: 8,546

Post#68 » by youngcrev » Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:10 am

ExplosionsInDaSky wrote:
Kova wrote:
ExplosionsInDaSky wrote:

I'm simply saying that if feel the team is unwatchable that you should follow another one. Did you or did you not write those exact words? I bolded them for you in case your forgot that you wrote them. Or did I take that out of context? Are you denying that you wrote that despite writing it? I get that that's how the world is these days, but YOU clearly wrote that and now you're asking me if I have issues. Yeah...I have lots of them. Like I said, if you feel the team is unwatchable as you clearly indicated in the bold above, then you can follow a team that isn't. That's all I'm saying.

I assumed he meant specifically in this game, which was mostly true, at least for me. For whatever that's worth.
ExplosionsInDaSky
RealGM

Post#69 » by ExplosionsInDaSky » Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:43 am

youngcrev wrote:
ExplosionsInDaSky wrote:
Kova wrote:

I assumed he meant specifically in this game, which was mostly true, at least for me. For whatever that's worth.

Then yeah, I took it out of context, no problem. I even asked genuinely if I took it out of context. My bad if that was the case. It just seems like certain people only show up when it's time to trash the team otherwise they stay away. Kova is a good poster though. He usually adds good content. Again, my bad if I took it that way.
youngcrev
RealGM
And1: 8,546

Post#70 » by youngcrev » Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:39 am

ExplosionsInDaSky wrote:
youngcrev wrote:
ExplosionsInDaSky wrote:

Then yeah, I took it out of context, no problem. I even asked genuinely if I took it out of context. My bad if that was the case. It just seems like certain people only show up when it's time to trash the team otherwise they stay away. Kova is a good poster though. He usually adds good content. Again, my bad if I took it that way.

Oh, yeah, I hear you on that (the block button is your friend :wink: ).

I just don't think that was the case here, and was surprised to see that interaction between two good posters. I'd just sit back and silently throw out and1s if that wasn't the case.
Kova
Veteran

Post#71 » by Kova » Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:59 am

youngcrev wrote:
ExplosionsInDaSky wrote:
youngcrev wrote:

Oh, yeah, I hear you on that (the block button is your friend :wink: ).

I just don't think that was the case here, and was surprised to see that interaction between two good posters. I'd just sit back and silently throw out and1s if that wasn't the case.

All good. I was definitely irritated because I was clearly referring to this specific game. In 99% of cases, I'm the one with the 'glass half full' attitude and hate when people only find something negative to say about the team and the players.
Felt like you were jumping on me for no reason.

Return to Philadelphia 76ers