Transfer Thread 2022/23

Moderators: kdawg32086, magik9113

LDNMagic90
Bench Warmer
And1: 859

Re: Transfer Thread 2022/23 

Post#61 » by LDNMagic90 » Tue May 24, 2022 1:23 pm

HIF wrote:Hey LDN,

I read that Arsenal are in for Tielemans (though why he would go to a Europa league team confuses me) but that there were also 2 other teams asking for him. Do you know who they are?

I think Bayern are potentially one of them I can ask around who the other team is. With Bayern I think they will rather wait because they prefer a free transfer.

This is just a hunch but I’d imagine maybe Liverpool being interested in Tielemans? If they got rid of one of their midfielders this summer
HIF
RealGM
And1: 6,854

Post#62 » by HIF » Tue May 24, 2022 2:21 pm

LDNMagic90 wrote:
HIF wrote:
LDNMagic90 wrote:Kounde to Chelsea looks to be on for €80 mill. Would be a good signing
Gvardiol to Chelsea Tuchel admires him.
Chelsea have 'fallen' out the race for Tchouameni with Liverpool and Real Madrid front runners
West Ham have set a 150 mill price tag on Rice
Chelsea are interested in Sterling (very good signing in my opinion for chelsea) - Will move Pulisic, Werner or Ziyech for him
Tottenham are going to activate Romero's 40 mill clause
Suarez - Villa bound or another team in Europe

I'll keep updating you guys with transfer news from either outlets online or what I hear at work when I can if you guys want?

Chelsea are buying the world.
No-one is going to pay that for Rice. He's a very good player but they'll be fortunate to get half of that for him.
Sterling would be a good signing anywhere. A really underrated player.
Chelsea would be laughing to get rid of their junk - pulisic, Werner, Ziyech, Lukaku and half a dozen others but why would anyone buy them? I'm sure their are very few teams who can afford their salary and those that can could buy better players for less.
Villa are Chelsea in disguise and are also buying the world. :D

Keep up the good work so that I can continue my disparaging.

Haha it will be hard for them to find suitors for the 4 of them, because their wages and how they’ve performed I’d imagine Pulisic and Werner getting a lot of interest. I agree on Rice I think 150 mill is crazy money for him it’s just the English tax he’s probably worth 70ish?

Hahaha yeah it seems like villa are buying everyone right now I would imagine we have a lot going out from the club as well.

Thanks I’ll keep updating you guys when I can

Chelsea must be secretly begging people to take on that rubbish. And Werner has been a disaster in the prem.

I see that all the "big" clubs are supposedly after Cags. I'm sure he'll be gone somewhere, he's a good player but he badly needs a leader next to him in defence. He's shown that he can't lead a back line this season.
I remember when the Dolphins were perennial contenders

Only Fans are Heatlifers. I am a Heatlifer :banghead:
HIF
RealGM

Post#63 » by HIF » Tue May 24, 2022 2:23 pm

LDNMagic90 wrote:

I read that Arsenal are in for Tielemans (though why he would go to a Europa league team confuses me) but that there were also 2 other teams asking for him. Do you know who they are?

I think Bayern are potentially one of them I can ask around who the other team is. With Bayern I think they will rather wait because they prefer a free transfer.

This is just a hunch but I’d imagine maybe Liverpool being interested in Tielemans? If they got rid of one of their midfielders this summer

He'll be gone this season. there is no way we keep him into next season if he hasn't signed a new contract. If Bayern want him they'll have to pay. We'd rather get robbed on price this season, than have him walk away for nothing next.

LDNMagic90
Bench Warmer

Post#64 » by LDNMagic90 » Tue May 24, 2022 2:44 pm

HIF wrote:
LDNMagic90 wrote:
HIF wrote:
Chelsea are buying the world.
No-one is going to pay that for Rice. He's a very good player but they'll be fortunate to get half of that for him.
Sterling would be a good signing anywhere. A really underrated player.
Chelsea would be laughing to get rid of their junk - pulisic, Werner, Ziyech, Lukaku and half a dozen others but why would anyone buy them? I'm sure their are very few teams who can afford their salary and those that can could buy better players for less.
Villa are Chelsea in disguise and are also buying the world. :D

Keep up the good work so that I can continue my disparaging.

Haha it will be hard for them to find suitors for the 4 of them, because their wages and how they’ve performed I’d imagine Pulisic and Werner getting a lot of interest. I agree on Rice I think 150 mill is crazy money for him it’s just the English tax he’s probably worth 70ish?

Hahaha yeah it seems like villa are buying everyone right now I would imagine we have a lot going out from the club as well.

Chelsea must be secretly begging people to take on that rubbish. And Werner has been a disaster in the prem.

I see that all the "big" clubs are supposedly after Cags. I'm sure he'll be gone somewhere, he's a good player but he badly needs a leader next to him in defence. He's shown that he can't lead a back line this season.

I really like Cags he's one of my favourite players in the prem right now, I agree though I think Tarkowski (who you guys have been linked with today) would be a good shout he's a player I like as well very underrated defender.
LDNMagic90
Bench Warmer

Post#65 » by LDNMagic90 » Tue May 24, 2022 2:45 pm

HIF wrote:
LDNMagic90 wrote:

He'll be gone this season. there is no way we keep him into next season if he hasn't signed a new contract. If Bayern want him they'll have to pay. We'd rather get robbed on price this season, than have him walk away for nothing next.

I agree, whatever you can get for him (25-35 mill) you get it and find a replacement. Leicester are good at finding replacements for players and have a good scouting pool tbh so you it shouldn't be a problem
LDNMagic90
Bench Warmer

Post#66 » by LDNMagic90 » Tue May 24, 2022 2:46 pm

Newcastle want Tierney for 50 mill - If I were Arsenal I'd take it and run, he is a bit injury prone (I do like him as a player) but that money can be used towards a better signing.
Tottenham have approached Perisic for a free transfer, Chelsea and Inter are also interested in him.
Speaking of Tottenham they have a capital increase of 150 mill, you can bet that Conte is seeing most of that.
West Ham have spoke to Lingard (surprise surprise)
Man Utd are looking at Pau Torres
LDNMagic90
Bench Warmer

Post#67 » by LDNMagic90 » Tue May 24, 2022 2:59 pm

News coming out now is that Tchouameni has agreed a deal with Real Madrid and Lewandowski has verbally agreed to join Barca

I love the transfer window and it's not even officially open lol.

Bayern keeping tabs on Rashford
Newcastle and Chelsea keeping tabs on Rabiot
HIF
RealGM

Post#68 » by HIF » Tue May 24, 2022 4:02 pm

LDNMagic90 wrote:
HIF wrote:
LDNMagic90 wrote:

I really like Cags he's one of my favourite players in the prem right now, I agree though I think Tarkowski (who you guys have been linked with today) would be a good shout he's a player I like as well very underrated defender.

He's a player who'll head the ball at corners :D

HIF
RealGM

Post#69 » by HIF » Wed May 25, 2022 6:48 am

Conté to get 150m, Tuchel to get 200m. That's just pushed the price of players and their wages up again.

LDNMagic90
Bench Warmer

Post#70 » by LDNMagic90 » Wed May 25, 2022 11:13 am

Hey guys a few updates some non transfer related

Chelsea's sale has officially been approved by the Government.
Leicester have listed Soumare and Vestergaard, Evans is in line for a one year extension
Villa are back at it again supposedly closing in on Calvin Bassey from rangers and are speaking with Sevilla for Diego Carlos
Kompany is admired by Burnley for their manager position
Gavi's camp are still awaiting a contract proposal from Barca
Bayern Leverkusen are signing a promising young Czech player (maybe Schicks replacement) Adam Hlozek
HIF
RealGM

Post#71 » by HIF » Wed May 25, 2022 12:40 pm

LDNMagic90 wrote:Hey guys a few updates some non transfer related

Leicester have listed Soumare and Vestergaard, Evans is in line for a one year extension
Villa are back at it again supposedly closing in on Calvin Bassey from rangers and are speaking with Sevilla for Diego Carlos
Bayern Leverkusen are signing a promising young Czech player (maybe Schicks replacement) Adam Hlozek

Glad to see that someone in the know agrees with me. Soumaré just unable to adapt to the speed of the English game. Vestergaard just rubbish. Hopefully we can recuperate some money on them for re-investment. Evans is class and a 1 year extension is the correct decision, hopefully he can stay fit.

Foye
Club Captain- German Soccer
And1: 3,497

Post#72 » by Foye » Wed May 25, 2022 3:11 pm

HIF wrote:

Glad to see that someone in the know agrees with me. Soumaré just unable to adapt to the speed of the English game. Vestergaard just rubbish. Hopefully we can recuperate some money on them for re-investment. Evans is class and a 1 year extension is the correct decision, hopefully he can stay fit.

Never got why anyone would want Vestergaard in his team. Back in his Bundesliga days he just randomly stopped defending on many occasions when there still was a decent chance to at least distract the attackers or even block shots.

His only positives are that he is big and has somewhat of a playmaking ability (although limited).
LDNMagic90
Bench Warmer

Post#73 » by LDNMagic90 » Wed May 25, 2022 3:36 pm

Arsenal want Gnabry and the feeling is mutual although it may cost Arsenal too much this year. Possible free transfer next year.

Arsenal offered Nketiah a new deal

Koulibaly has rejected his latest deal
LDNMagic90
Bench Warmer

Post#74 » by LDNMagic90 » Wed May 25, 2022 4:11 pm

HIF wrote:

Would you cash in on Soumare now? or would you want to give him another season to see if he can adapt?
HIF
RealGM

Post#75 » by HIF » Wed May 25, 2022 4:48 pm

LDNMagic90 wrote:
HIF wrote:

Would you cash in on Soumare now? or would you want to give him another season to see if he can adapt?

I want rid. :wink:

LDNMagic90
Bench Warmer

Post#76 » by LDNMagic90 » Wed May 25, 2022 5:10 pm

HIF wrote:
LDNMagic90 wrote:
HIF wrote:

I want rid. :wink:

:lol: :lol: Fair enough, especially if you want to invest in your squad you may as well grab a good fee for him
LDNMagic90
Bench Warmer

Post#77 » by LDNMagic90 » Wed May 25, 2022 7:58 pm

Palhinha has been approached by Wolves, even though I despise wolves what a signing this would be for them. I’d assume Ruben Neves is going somewhere then…
Baphomet
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5,665

Post#78 » by Baphomet » Wed May 25, 2022 8:22 pm

LDNMagic90 wrote:Palhinha has been approached by Wolves, even though I despise wolves what a signing this would be for them. I’d assume Ruben Neves is going somewhere then…

Would absolutely love Ruben Neves at Spurs, would be a dream signing. Think he'll go to Man United or Liverpool, though.
Romeiro Celtic
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,919

Post#79 » by Romeiro Celtic » Wed May 25, 2022 9:36 pm

LDNMagic90 wrote:News coming out now is that Tchouameni has agreed a deal with Real Madrid and Lewandowski has verbally agreed to join Barca

I love the transfer window and it's not even officially open lol.

Bayern keeping tabs on Rashford
Newcastle and Chelsea keeping tabs on Rabiot

I really hope Newcastle take on Rabiot ffs
Al Horford wrote:Brad Stevens is a genius, man.
LDNMagic90
Bench Warmer

Post#80 » by LDNMagic90 » Thu May 26, 2022 10:46 am

Hey guys, some more updates

Schick signed a new deal with Bayern Leverkusen
Villa and Sevilla are discussing a fee for Diego Carlos
Newcastle are trying to secure Paqueta for £50 mill
Newcastle are also trying to secure Renan Lodi
Kane is likely to extend his contract at Tottenham
Likewise Saliba with Arsenal
Inter are going to offer Dybala a contract and a lot of people expect him to sign for them
Man Utd are offering £60 mill for Nkunku I dont know if RB Leipzig will sell or if he will want to go. He may want a Champions league club.

Return to The General Soccer Board