Official Arsenal FC Thread 2.0

Moderators: kdawg32086, magik9113

britblazerdude
RealGM
And1: 1,344

Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread 2.0 

Post#2001 » by britblazerdude » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:27 pm

I really hope Malibrah is actually from Mali originally. Can we verify this?
To Dare Is To Do? 13 League Titles. You've only got 2.
GMgoran
Banned User
And1: 206

Post#2002 » by GMgoran » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:35 pm

Ong_dynasty wrote:Haha..
Why are u guys even letting him on...

There is a reason why Real Madrid fans were saying ozil name when bale was unveiled and had the most assists or top 3 the last 2 or 3 years in Madrid..so yea big flop..

And Sanchez was one of the best players last year in barca...so flop..

But I mean when you get THE best players from Southampton..rather than one of the best..that highlights true ambition..

You know it's super trolling when Chelsea and Tottenham fans are defending arsenal lol.

You might have a case there ... After all, Southampton have never produced a quality player ... On the other hand, Lallana has scored 9 goals and recorded 8 assists in the Premier League last season ... Ozil has scored 5 goals and recorded 10 assists in the Premier League last season ... Think about it, before you make the next joke about LFC signing Lallana ...
MaliBrah
RealGM
And1: 4,329

Post#2003 » by MaliBrah » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:39 pm

britblazerdude wrote:I really hope Malibrah is actually from Mali originally. Can we verify this?

i'm a so(mali) canadian :lol:
britblazerdude
RealGM
And1: 1,344

Post#2004 » by britblazerdude » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:45 pm

Matt Le Tissier is the only Saint worth counting. Chamberlain, Bale, and Walcott are nothing in comparison.
To Dare Is To Do? 13 League Titles. You've only got 2.
Boognish
RealGM
And1: 16,738

Post#2005 » by Boognish » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:54 pm

Why does Puma insist on exclusively producing kits in children's sizes
QuickLikeTheo
Junior
And1: 34

Post#2006 » by QuickLikeTheo » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:58 pm

GMgoran wrote:

There is a reason why Real Madrid fans were saying ozil name when bale was unveiled and had the most assists or top 3 the last 2 or 3 years in Madrid..so yea big flop..

But I mean when you get THE best players from Southampton..rather than one of the best..that highlights true ambition..

You know it's super trolling when Chelsea and Tottenham fans are defending arsenal lol.

You might have a case there ... After all, Southampton have never produced a quality player ... On the other hand, Lallana has scored 9 goals and recorded 8 assists in the Premier League last season ... Ozil has scored 5 goals and recorded 10 assists in the Premier League last season ... Think about it, before you make the next joke about LFC signing Lallana ...

Ozil played in 12 less games don't forget that.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
GMgoran
Banned User

Post#2007 » by GMgoran » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:07 pm

QuickLikeTheo wrote:
GMgoran wrote:

So, he has not only under-performed, but he also has fitness issues?
QuickLikeTheo
Junior

Post#2008 » by QuickLikeTheo » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:13 pm

GMgoran wrote:
QuickLikeTheo wrote:
GMgoran wrote:

Lol ok so he had an injury. You just conceded that when he's playing he's better than lallana. COYG

b shaw20
Bench Warmer
And1: 60

Post#2009 » by b shaw20 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:14 pm

Way to man the f up and get a quality signing AW! Much props deserved on this and I hope many of us can stay away from having to critisize his unwillingness to compete in the tranfer market.

Here is hoping he goes on a spending spree for more talend and build a squad that is 18 deep. I am confident we will be a much better club, but other big clubs will also improve. Evenstill, I am starting to love our chances.

Not thrilled about the new kits as they seem to be for kids... and what is up with the clown red-white socks?

Great freaking day for Gunners though, bad socks or not.
Ong_dynasty
Head Coach
And1: 351

Post#2010 » by Ong_dynasty » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:14 pm

Hahaha...
That's all I have to say...
Alright then dude..
What does that make Sanchez then with 19 goals and 10 assists? 50% better than Lallana?
GMgoran
Banned User

Post#2011 » by GMgoran » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:27 pm

QuickLikeTheo wrote:
GMgoran wrote:
QuickLikeTheo wrote:Ozil played in 12 less games don't forget that.

Lol ok so he had an injury. You just conceded that when he's playing he's better than lallana. COYG

Any non-Arsenal fan will tell you that Lallana has had a better season than Ozil ... In fact, Ozil was the biggest disappointment of the 2013/14 season, considering that Arsenal have paid £42.5 million for him, and he is on £150,000 per week ...
QuickLikeTheo
Junior

Post#2012 » by QuickLikeTheo » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:43 pm

GMgoran wrote:
QuickLikeTheo wrote:
GMgoran wrote:

Any non-Arsenal fan will tell you that Lallana has had a better season than Ozil ... In fact, Ozil was the biggest disappointment of the 2013/14 season, considering that Arsenal have paid £42.5 million for him, and he is on £150,000 per week ...

In 12 more games, obviously. Give him this season and we will see who is truly better. And ozil had more chances created and assists and a better pass completion percentage in 12 less games.

GMgoran
Banned User

Post#2013 » by GMgoran » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:52 pm

QuickLikeTheo wrote:
GMgoran wrote:
QuickLikeTheo wrote:Lol ok so he had an injury. You just conceded that when he's playing he's better than lallana. COYG

In 12 more games, obviously. Give him this season and we will see who is truly better. And ozil had more chances created and assists and a better pass completion percentage in 12 less games.

Give him as many seasons as you want, and he still won't bring you the Premier League or the Champions League title ... Like I have said, there are reasons why Real Madrid have sold him ... His stamina has always been questionable, and his disappearance acts in the big games are regular occurrence ... He will always put up good stats, but he is the ultimate bottler when it really matters, and he needs to take things into his own hands ... As long as you have Ozil orchestrating your play, and Sanchez dribbling into blind alleys, I am not really worried about you ...
poeman
General Manager
And1: 7,066

Post#2014 » by poeman » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:10 am

gmgoran is just bitter, lets not forget his team paid world class money for Andy Carroll...let that sink in.

He probably thought Zlatan wasnt world class because Barca sold him

Return to The General Soccer Board