2023-24 EFL Championship Discussion Thread

Moderators: kdawg32086, magik9113

Pipp33
Rookie
And1: 661

Re: 2023-24 EFL Championship Discussion Thread 

Post#41 » by Pipp33 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:04 pm

Baphomet wrote:
Baphomet wrote:Really interesting climax to the season. While I think they would be the best team in the playoffs should they start as the table is today, dropping into the playoff spots would be a bit of a disaster for Leicester given how dominant their position was. Mentally that has to sting. They did dispatch Norwich quite comfortably yesterday, though.

3-4 weeks later, Leicester turned their form around and have been promoted. Now it's a case of whether Leeds or Ipswich will join them in the automatic spots, looks like it will be Ipswich after Leeds got battered by QPR today, but we'll see.

Hoping to see Ipswich take the other automatic spot and then Southampton get through the playoffs
Sometimes a player's greatest challenge is coming to grips with his role on the team
Xatticus
Head Coach
And1: 7,989

Post#42 » by Xatticus » Sun May 5, 2024 1:36 am

Pipp33 wrote:
Baphomet wrote:
Baphomet wrote:Really interesting climax to the season. While I think they would be the best team in the playoffs should they start as the table is today, dropping into the playoff spots would be a bit of a disaster for Leicester given how dominant their position was. Mentally that has to sting. They did dispatch Norwich quite comfortably yesterday, though.

3-4 weeks later, Leicester turned their form around and have been promoted. Now it's a case of whether Leeds or Ipswich will join them in the automatic spots, looks like it will be Ipswich after Leeds got battered by QPR today, but we'll see.

Hoping to see Ipswich take the other automatic spot and then Southampton get through the playoffs

Uppa Towen!!!

...now who do I talk to about finally getting Ipswich Town added as an option for favorite football club in the profile settings?
"Xatticus has always been, in my humble opinion best poster here. Should write articles or something."
-pepe1991
Pipp33
Rookie
And1: 661

Post#43 » by Pipp33 » Mon May 6, 2024 10:29 pm

Fantastic last round.

Birmingham needing to win for any chance of staying up, beat Norwich, but then Plymouth and Sheff Wed both win their games to stay up and send the Blues down.

Playoff start and will be very interesting to see who get's through...really all a chance
Sometimes a player's greatest challenge is coming to grips with his role on the team

Return to The General Soccer Board