ImageImageImage

NBA PLAYOFFS: Game 3: Minnesota T-Wolves @ Phoenix Suns l Friday l 7:30pm l ESPN

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

KLEON
Analyst
And1: 1,970

Re: NBA PLAYOFFS: Game 3: Minnesota T-Wolves @ Phoenix Suns l Friday l 7:30pm l ESPN 

Post#241 » by KLEON » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:49 am

Saberestar wrote:The sad thing is that I am not impressed by the Wolves at all. They are playing solid basketball and trying to avoid mistakes. That's enough to beat us.

Thank you. This team is so easy to beat by just simply playing a uptempo offense but this team is too stupid to realise that
Calvin Klein
RealGM
And1: 7,925

Re: NBA PLAYOFFS: Game 3: Minnesota T-Wolves @ Phoenix Suns l Friday l 7:30pm l ESPN 

Post#242 » by Calvin Klein » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:49 am

Man, that crowd is miserable :lol: For the 3rd straight year this happens!
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 13,802

Post#243 » by Qwigglez » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:50 am

RaisingArizona wrote:
Qwigglez wrote:
Calvin Klein wrote:
NY for me.

I'm rooting for the Mavs. Kyrie has been one of my favorite players, and Suns should have drafted Luka anyway...

Bruh

I enjoy fun basketball.
Calvin Klein
RealGM
And1: 7,925

Post#244 » by Calvin Klein » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:50 am

RaisingArizona wrote:Got to stop trading with the Nets. I want a competent GM making the next draft pick and trades. JJ just set us back with his lack of scouting and trading every pick and getting fleeced in every deal

That trade was pushed by Ishbia because JJ didn't want to give up Bridges. It's been reported! How are people still blaming JJ for that?

Ishbia probably called JJ in the middle of the night, after a few lines and told him to pull the trigger.
grumpysaddle
RealGM
And1: 14,015

Post#245 » by grumpysaddle » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:50 am

Calvin Klein wrote:
grumpysaddle wrote:
Calvin Klein wrote:Who will you be rooting for in the playoffs going forward?

What about in the next 5-8 years until we get our team back?

Knicks were my team as a kid. They actually play hard-nosed basketball. A lot of fun watching their playoff games so far unlike the Suns games. This is the worst season I've had the displeasure of watching. Including the 19 win years.

I've always been a Suns fan but I loved the 90s knicks. So I'm glad they're good and gritty again. And MSG is the only NBA crowd I think is respectable :D

How terrible is my ability to choose teams to follow though. I guess I'm a masochist. My entire sports fandom life has been absolute misery.
RaisingArizona
RealGM
And1: 7,195

Post#246 » by RaisingArizona » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:51 am

Qwigglez wrote:
RaisingArizona wrote:
Qwigglez wrote:
I'm rooting for the Mavs. Kyrie has been one of my favorite players, and Suns should have drafted Luka anyway...

Bruh

I enjoy fun basketball.

I said what I said
sunsbg
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,093

Post#247 » by sunsbg » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:52 am

KLEON wrote:
Saberestar wrote:The sad thing is that I am not impressed by the Wolves at all. They are playing solid basketball and trying to avoid mistakes. That's enough to beat us.

Thank you. This team is so easy to beat by just simply playing a uptempo offense but this team is too stupid to realise that

EG decided to up the tempo on one play and couldn't get past half court with a TO. Why people think this team has the personal to play uptempo style I have no idea.
RedIndian
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,831

Post#248 » by RedIndian » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:52 am

We'll recoup reasonable value if we trade KD. Knicks will happily send us something like Randle + 3 picks. OKC with Giddey + 3 picks would also be on the table I would think.

The problem is if we trade KD, Book will almost certainly want out. So do you go down that route? Book has sucked this year - disinterested, played terrible defense, and hasn't looked like an offensive superstar at all.

You could trade him and get a massive package (4-5 1sts), but that's essentially committing to a complete rebuild in a situation where you don't have your own picks. You could get lucky in the draft and hit on some star players, but there's an equal chance you're stuck in the purgatory for 5-7 years.

Some very tough decisions to be made here.

There's another option where you try and run this back, but that requires you to absolutely thread the needle - hire the perfect GM, hire the perfect head coach, absolutely nail it in this year's draft, make a couple of amazing trades, and hit on the perfect vet min signings. That's not impossible to do, but very very difficult, and the margin for error there is way too thin.
Sunlight
Bench Warmer
And1: 659

Post#249 » by Sunlight » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:52 am

I say the Nuggets. There are no annoying players on that team. A few years ago Ayton 4 - 0 Jokic. Always puts a smile on my face. If we had built the team around Ayton, maybe...
grumpysaddle
RealGM
And1: 14,015

Post#250 » by grumpysaddle » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:53 am

Bol Bol has pretty good minutes and of course never sees the court again. Vogel is a huge part of the misery in watching this season.
MrMiyagi
Suns Forum Eternal Optimist
And1: 7,231

Post#251 » by MrMiyagi » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:53 am

Mat Ishbia can eat a bag of dicks
Suns traded Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, Jae Crowder and 4 1st round picks and a swap so some Vegas Bookies would like us.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. - Isaac Asimov
Let us sing when we can, and forget the rest. - H.P. Lovecraft
SkyBill40
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,857

Post#252 » by SkyBill40 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:53 am

JFC.. Honestly hard to say much else. Us being swept is going to be a huge blow to Ishbia, but he probably won't care.

This is just pathetic in the worst possible way.

Sent from my [Samsung Z4 Fold] using RealGM mobile app
RaisingArizona
RealGM

Post#253 » by RaisingArizona » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:54 am

Calvin Klein wrote:
RaisingArizona wrote:Got to stop trading with the Nets. I want a competent GM making the next draft pick and trades. JJ just set us back with his lack of scouting and trading every pick and getting fleeced in every deal

That trade was pushed by Ishbia because JJ didn't want to give up Bridges. It's been reported! How are people still blaming JJ for that?

Ishbia probably called JJ in the middle of the night, after a few lines and told him to pull the trigger.

JJ put us in that spot for having no assets with his **** picks. Maybe Ish pushed it through but no doubt a more competent GM doesn't get fleeced on it as much as he did.
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 13,802

Post#254 » by Qwigglez » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:55 am

Just rest our star players for the next game. We got the Wolves right where we want em!
RaisingArizona
RealGM

Post#255 » by RaisingArizona » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:55 am

Sunlight wrote:

I say the Nuggets. There are no annoying players on that team. A few years ago Ayton 4 - 0 Jokic. Always puts a smile on my face. If we had built the team around Ayton, maybe...

What's up, DA?
sunsbg
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,093

Post#256 » by sunsbg » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:55 am

Sad thing is Booker and KD will get carried to a gold in the summer and they'll continue to act like winners coming into next season.
guest81
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,540

Post#257 » by guest81 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:56 am

KLEON wrote:

The wolves won 56 games?
sunskerr
General Manager
And1: 5,410

Post#258 » by sunskerr » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:56 am

i...actually dont really care wow
Frank Lee
RealGM
And1: 9,246

Post#259 » by Frank Lee » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:56 am

Awesome ending to this season. Too bad it’s not officially over. Please, spank us by 30 tonight AND Sunday.

F Wishbea F Jones …

What ? Me Worry ?
Stix
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,538

Post#260 » by Stix » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:56 am

Sunlight wrote:

How many accounts did you make on here DA?

Return to Phoenix Suns