ImageImageImage

Official Trade Thread: Part 4

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

SUN
Lead Assistant
And1: 866

Re: Official Trade Thread: Part 4 

Post#1461 » by SUN » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:04 am

DRK wrote:Damn that Thugger HBC Mod on the Knicks board has Power Issues.

I looked over what you guys said, and I kinda agree. :o But the Knicks forum can be a zoo, so he has a tough job.
DRK
RealGM
And1: 3,590

Post#1462 » by DRK » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:11 am

SUN wrote:
DRK wrote:Damn that Thugger HBC Mod on the Knicks board has Power Issues.

I looked over what you guys said, and I kinda agree. :o But the Knicks forum can be a zoo, so he has a tough job.

Okay, I take back what I said initially now.

Fair enough, the knicks board can be troll heaven.. HArd to distinguish between the real ones, and people actually up for actual discussion
MrMiyagi wrote:Lob to DA for the win
rsavaj
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,767

Post#1463 » by rsavaj » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 am

It's because their user population is so high. Think of all the disagreements we have here and then multiply that exponentially.
Sunsaholic
Banned User
And1: 10

Post#1464 » by Sunsaholic » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:16 am

If I was the GM of the Suns, I would shy away from all trades this year. Dudley is a nice trade asset, but I don't see us getting anything worthwhile in return. I would rather have us focus on this draft and try to come out of it with McLemore and McAdoo. Trade Scola at the end of the year for a bench player and then tank the hell out of next year and pray for Wiggins or Parker. I wouldn't mind keeping Dudley as a future bench player. If my somewhat realistic fantasy came true, our team would be:
Dragic/Marshall
McLemore/Dudley
Parker/Beasley
McAdoo/Morris
Gortat/Draft Pick

Also, what are we going to do with Frye? I haven't really heard anything about him. I can't see how he could possibly play in the NBA again even with a healthy heart. From what I have heard, he hasn't even be physically able to play basketball at all. I sure hate having his contract chewing up our cap space for nothing.
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,578

Post#1465 » by Kerrsed » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:23 am

rsavaj wrote:It's because their user population is so high. Think of all the disagreements we have here and then multiply that exponentially.

Yeah, but he seems like he has an attitude. He keeps spouting the same old s**t, i provide him evidence of the contrary (along with other Knicks posters), and he just ignores it, calls it bs, then continues to spread his lies. I had to walk away from the situation, as i was about to get heated.
Its #DUMPSTERFIRE SEASON! #TeamTRAINWRECK -KERRSED- The Mod, The Myth, The Legend
DRK
RealGM
And1: 3,590

Post#1466 » by DRK » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:34 am

Jared Dudley is "fake hustle" apparently.

Need backup over there boys. I'm getting gang-raped by some old New York-ians.
MrMiyagi wrote:Lob to DA for the win
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#1467 » by Kerrsed » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:37 am

DRK wrote:Jared Dudley is "fake hustle" apparently.

Need backup over there boys. I'm getting gang-raped by some old New York-ians.

Dont worry, not all of them are as un-knowledgeable as he is. There are plenty in the thread that know what Dudley brings and they too have been fighting the good fight. The problem is that usually the loud and obnoxious are the ones that are heard the most.
Its #DUMPSTERFIRE SEASON! #TeamTRAINWRECK -KERRSED- The Mod, The Myth, The Legend
Sunsaholic
Banned User
And1: 10

Post#1468 » by Sunsaholic » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:40 am

I will say this, I do question Jared Dudley's work ethic. Every offseason he says he is going to bulk up or get ripped and lose body fat as well as gain athleticism but the last 2 years he has came out of the gate as lackluster. I don't see him getting any better than he is right now. Shump on the other hand, has quite a bit of improvement for the future.
thamadkant
Suns Forum Picker of Cherries
And1: 7,793

Post#1469 » by thamadkant » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:40 am

I wouldn't..technically trying to argue with people who will not change their views is a form of trolling.

Look, they obviously have not seen much Dudley.

But less biased fans at the general board from many many teams covet Dudley.

Bottom line...
Suns SHOULD not touch the trade if first picks are included.
Some other team will pony up for Dudley's services... Give up prospects or/and late first rounders... Suns can find an impact player similar to Shumpert minus the elite defensive impact (potentially)

Hunter needs to think rationally..
Suns are rebuilding, focus on franchise player potentials... Not Bruce Bowen potentials...
thamadkant
Suns Forum Picker of Cherries
And1: 7,793

Post#1470 » by thamadkant » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:19 am

Anyways not too high on Shumpert.
I already traded for him in 2K13 and he in only averaging 8 points 2 steals and 5 assists even with his pretty high rating... Quick as and nice dunks though... :)
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#1471 » by Kerrsed » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:42 am

Guys, just a warning to all who decide to venture onto the Knicks board, Be Respectful.
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 13,800

Post#1472 » by Qwigglez » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:45 am

No worries on Shumpert. Actually, I don't want the trade to go through anymore, mostly so when the playoffs come around Shumpert will get exposed for his raw talent. And then when the season is done and over with, the Knicks are in the same position as the Suns, without a championship. Except the Suns will get a high draft pick.
RunDogGun
No Sham, More Cam
And1: 5,437

Post#1473 » by RunDogGun » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:49 am

Kerrsed wrote:Guys, just a warning to all who decide to venture onto the Knicks board, Be Respectful.

F*ck that, I'm going to give them a piece of my mind! Oops, I forgot I don't post on other team's boards. :D
SideSwipe
Analyst
And1: 660

Post#1474 » by SideSwipe » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:13 am

PHX/ATL/LAC/IND: Rebuild

PHX trades: Dragic, Gortat, Dudley, Marshall, Morris, Telfair, Beasely, Brown, O'neal, MIN/MEM 2013 #1
PHX receives: Billups, Granger, Smith, Jenkins

Billups/ Garrett/ Vet min FA
Jenkins/ Johnson
Granger/ Tucker/ Vet min FA
Smith/ Scola/ Zeller
Vet min FA/ Frye

PHX takes that squad for the rest of the year, and goes into the FA season with 2 high picks, and up to $33 million to spend. If Smith re-ups, then half that. That could be used to attract Dwight Howard to the Valley of the Sun to rekindle the LAL-PHX rivalry with this lineup:

Billups/ CJ McCollum?/ FA
Jenkins/ Hardaway Jr.?
Granger/ Tucker/ Elias Harris (2nd)
Smith/ Scola
Howard/ Frye/ Bachynski (2nd)

ATL trades: Smith, Jenkins, Scott
ATL receives: Gortat, Beasely, Brown, Marshall, MIN/MEM 2013 #1
Atlanta cashes in Josh Smith for positions of need replacement players and an additional #1 pick in this years draft.

LAC trades: Billups
LAC receives: Telfair, Morris, Scott
LAC cashes in on Billups since they have Gordon, or they could still send out Gordon and give Telfair the backup reigns. They won't want to give up Billups, but with a replacement and a decent prospect in Morris coming back, I think they say yes.

IND trades: Granger
IND receives: Dragic, Dudley, O'neal
IND trades out Granger for better help on the bench. Dragic would battle with Hill for starters minutes, Dudley fills in well behind George, and O'neal provdes great veteran leadership for a team he once was very successful in for his last swan song.
harshey1388
Assistant Coach
And1: 249

Post#1475 » by harshey1388 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:22 am

SideSwipe wrote:PHX/ATL/LAC/IND: Rebuild

PHX trades: Dragic, Gortat, Dudley, Marshall, Morris, Telfair, Beasely, Brown, O'neal, MIN/MEM 2013 #1
PHX receives: Billups, Granger, Smith, Jenkins

Billups/ Garrett/ Vet min FA
Jenkins/ Johnson
Granger/ Tucker/ Vet min FA
Smith/ Scola/ Zeller
Vet min FA/ Frye

PHX takes that squad for the rest of the year, and goes into the FA season with 2 high picks, and up to $33 million to spend. If Smith re-ups, then half that. That could be used to attract Dwight Howard to the Valley of the Sun to rekindle the LAL-PHX rivalry with this lineup:

Billups/ CJ McCollum?/ FA
Jenkins/ Hardaway Jr.?
Granger/ Tucker/ Elias Harris (2nd)
Smith/ Scola
Howard/ Frye/ Bachynski (2nd)

ATL trades: Smith, Jenkins, Scott
ATL receives: Gortat, Beasely, Brown, Marshall, MIN/MEM 2013 #1
Atlanta cashes in Josh Smith for positions of need replacement players and an additional #1 pick in this years draft.

LAC trades: Billups
LAC receives: Telfair, Morris, Scott
LAC cashes in on Billups since they have Gordon, or they could still send out Gordon and give Telfair the backup reigns. They won't want to give up Billups, but with a replacement and a decent prospect in Morris coming back, I think they say yes.

IND trades: Granger
IND receives: Dragic, Dudley, O'neal
IND trades out Granger for better help on the bench. Dragic would battle with Hill for starters minutes, Dudley fills in well behind George, and O'neal provdes great veteran leadership for a team he once was very successful in for his last swan song.

Absolutely nuts. Not bashing you here Sir but this would never happen. I just fail to see why the Suns would ever even consider this. Besides the Howard and Smith attraction this is just disaster for the Suns.

Return to Phoenix Suns