ImageImageImage

Live press confrence with Babby, McDonough and Hornacek.

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,481

Re: Live press confrence with Babby, McDonough and Hornacek. 

Post#41 » by bwgood77 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:30 am

JDLAW wrote:You make some good points about other team's injuries, but I'd point out that some of the players that missed time such as Bogut, Iggy, Lee are getting a little older and have not played a full season in years (especially Bogut and Lee) Some of the EC teams are in the same boat.

I just do not know if a team would ever be able to rely one some of these players to play a full year.

I agree wholeheartedly the Suns will need an impact next year from Len and Goodwin and i think they will get it, but the real impact from these two is likely the year after next. Typically its the 3rd year that players have breakouts if they are going to. Meaning, I think you'll see a breakout year from Plumlee.

The Suns will work to upgrade their talent, but will be patient and hopefully make the right moves as opposed to doing some of the borderline panicky leaps of faith that people are proposing here and on the trade board.

Yes, I think we probably make more of a major leap in two years. We get a taste of the playoffs next year hopefully, Len and Goodwin get some meaningful game time, and then we really figure out what we need next summer depending on what other rookies we have and how they look and if our current players have taken steps forward or not.

Return to Phoenix Suns