ImageImageImage

Game 82: LA Clippers (54-26) @ Phoenix Suns (39-42)

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,448

Re: Game 82: LA Clippers (54-26) @ Phoenix Suns (39-42) 

Post#41 » by Revived » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:53 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
JTrain wrote:"I feel like we're getting closer to seeing the core of the next great Suns team."-McD

That certainly doesn't sound like he's going to blow up the roster. Unless he's saying were are getting close to see an entire new roster which will hopefully be the core of the next great Suns team. Doubtful though.

He said on Gambo like a week or two ago something like there will be major changes or something.

Idk what to believe at this point.
SarcasticSun
Junior
And1: 228

Post#42 » by SarcasticSun » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:07 pm

m1chal wrote:
Jdiddy701 wrote:Season is over.

Finally, thanks God! I can't remeber another season I was so meh about the team... I hope for a major rebuild in the offseason.

Trying to squeeze a playoff appearance out og Nash/Hill/Gortat for a couple seasons after amare left was worse, then there was the beasley year. And last year wasn't as great to me as some others here..best one in the last 5 years, but at the end of the day it was still another 9 seed, a spot we've been in too much recently, at least we have Warren and Len.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,477

Post#43 » by bwgood77 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:10 pm

SarcasticSun wrote:
m1chal wrote:
Jdiddy701 wrote:Season is over.

Finally, thanks God! I can't remeber another season I was so meh about the team... I hope for a major rebuild in the offseason.

Trying to squeeze a playoff appearance out og Nash/Hill/Gortat for a couple seasons after amare left was worse, then there was the beasley year. And last year wasn't as great to me as some others here..best one in the last 5 years, but at the end of the day it was still another 9 seed, a spot we've been in too much recently, at least we have Warren and Len.

And of course Amare outlasted Nash and Hill.
RunDogGun
No Sham, More Cam
And1: 5,437

Post#44 » by RunDogGun » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:40 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
SarcasticSun wrote:
m1chal wrote:

And of course Amare outlasted Nash and Hill.

Did he? His decline was just as rapid, and he didn't have the brains to fall back on like Nash and Hill. Now if Amare can put up as good numbers, and have the ability to run an offense at 36-38,as Nash and Hill did at those ages, I would agree with your comment. :wink:
letsgosuns
Veteran
And1: 2,167

Post#45 » by letsgosuns » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:03 pm

This year is by far the worst Suns team I have watched. Ever. Way worse than the 2012-2013 team to me. Regardless of record, I have never watched a Suns team that I truly disliked from virtually top to bottom like this current team. Never have I wanted the Suns to literally get rid of every single player on the roster besides one rookie and two second year players. It is awful. A collection of dysfunctional misfits that have so many on the court and off the court problems.

You have your star point guard in Bledsoe that does not want to talk and appears like the furthest thing from a leader. You have your "supposed" leader in Tucker always yelling at the team about how they need to play better yet he sucks outside of playing with effort. Then there are the Morris twins who are insane, extremely inconsistent, and insult people. Remember when Markieff said after the first Pistons game this season he knew that Caldwell-Pope would miss the shot because he had no heart. Who says stuff like that? An A**hole. That's who. http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/ ... any-heart/

This team is awful. When you constantly lose games by 5 points or less like the Suns do, it means you are not a good team. It is not a case of oh you are right there, you are so close, you just need a little bit more to get you over the hump. No. It means you have players and a coaching staff that are unable to close games out. Do not forget all those bad losses to horrible Eastern Conference teams early in the year. Inexcusable. This Suns season is finally over and I am happy about that fact. Time for a complete overhaul. There is no other way.
thamadkant
Suns Forum Picker of Cherries
And1: 7,771

Post#46 » by thamadkant » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:05 pm

Cutter wrote:When I look at the Morri I see decent players, but with a low ceiling. Neither one will never be good enough to be part of a core that can get you deep into the playoffs. I can't imagine either one of them developing that much to be that good. I know some posters on here believe that Markieff can be part of a core, but for the life of me I don't see it. Markieff is a good bench player for 25 mpg, unfortunately his bargain salary (for a starter) becomes expensive (when he becomes a bench player). Maybe if we had a couple of star players at other positions, then Keef could be the fill-in PF.

I have watched hours and hours of both twins playing for this team and I just don't see them developing into the players this team needs.

They hurt the ball movement IMO... especially Marcus. Markieff atleast hits decent shots... its also very painful to watch them willingly give each other the ball, but struggle to rotate the ball to another team mate.
Damkac
Analyst
And1: 2,901

Post#47 » by Damkac » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:15 pm

Are you really mad that Suns lost without 4 players, without any center against Blake-Jordan frontcourt?
Sunsss
Analyst
And1: 1,074

Post#48 » by Sunsss » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:34 pm

Damkac wrote:Are you really mad that Suns lost without 4 players, without any center against Blake-Jordan frontcourt?

True. I'm actually glad we made Doc Rivers put the starters back in.
nevetsov
Head Coach
And1: 1,709

Post#49 » by nevetsov » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:49 am

Loved getting to see Archie and TJ play extended minutes together. Archie's three-ball looked much, much better than it has in the past. With a veteran PG and PF, these guys, along with Alex Len, could very well be starting calibre very soon.

Return to Phoenix Suns