Poster recognition

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

8on
RealGM
And1: 3,194

Re: Top Posters - Special Titles 

Post#81 » by 8on » Wed Dec 9, 2015 1:41 am

bwgood77 wrote:
dantley4prez wrote:hey, i'm down to volunteer to do things. time is something i have in abundance.

Well, we have already voted and you are Rookie of the Month! Congrats! :D Kerrsed may be making you a sig at some point.

If you want to volunteer to help out, we may do a competition at some point if people are interested. Check out my post for a while back in the community thread, where we each make predictions. We also had a draft lottery contest last year, so you could help out in grading things like that if you wanted.

woah! cool. super cool. thank you guys. :D :D

yeah, i'm interested in any and all of that.
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,578

Re: Top Posters - Special Titles 

Post#82 » by Kerrsed » Wed Dec 9, 2015 11:42 am

dantley4prez wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
dantley4prez wrote:hey, i'm down to volunteer to do things. time is something i have in abundance.

Well, we have already voted and you are Rookie of the Month! Congrats! :D Kerrsed may be making you a sig at some point.

If you want to volunteer to help out, we may do a competition at some point if people are interested. Check out my post for a while back in the community thread, where we each make predictions. We also had a draft lottery contest last year, so you could help out in grading things like that if you wanted.

woah! cool. super cool. thank you guys. :D :D

yeah, i'm interested in any and all of that.

Check your PM's.
Its #DUMPSTERFIRE SEASON! #TeamTRAINWRECK -KERRSED- The Mod, The Myth, The Legend
aIvin adams
Analyst
And1: 1,978

Re: Special Titles/Honors for posters 

Post#83 » by aIvin adams » Wed Dec 9, 2015 8:00 pm

this thread sucks
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,493

Post#84 » by bwgood77 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:25 am

aIvin adams wrote:this thread sucks

I'm not sure if you are serious or joking with these posts but they really don't add much. I'm guessing it's the former, but the reason we revamped this Top Posters or rolling out the Titles is because it is recognizing people who are new and make well informed, funny, or try to give us breaking information which is appreciated, which I'm sure is appreciated by all of us. You make great contributions and often very funny ones as well.

It's not meant to put other posters above others, but to recognize good contributions and those who fit into certain roles for the forums (and this is going to be rolled out accross the team forums) and was going to start in another team forum, but it was decided to start here first. We appreciate everyone's opinions but those who take the time to make well informed, researched, funny, and many other factors are thought about in this process and we are putting effort and Kerrsed is making sigs, so if you don't like it, that is fine, but I think we now know your opinion on these matters.

If anyone has any recommendations to improve this (without the suggestion of eliminating it since it IS happening), feel free to add suggestions. We value everyone's input and are trying to make this forum more enjoyable for all.
aIvin adams
Analyst
And1: 1,978

Post#85 » by aIvin adams » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:45 pm

bwgood77 wrote:

I'm not sure if you are serious or joking with these posts but they really don't add much.

everyone has a role to play, i guess

mine is to point out that this thread sucks
MrMiyagi
Suns Forum Eternal Optimist
And1: 7,213

Post#86 » by MrMiyagi » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:04 am

aIvin adams wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:

I'm not sure if you are serious or joking with these posts but they really don't add much.

everyone has a role to play, i guess

mine is to point out that this thread sucks

Now presenting aIvin adams, The Duke of Suck. :lol:
Suns traded Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, Jae Crowder and 4 1st round picks and a swap so some Vegas Bookies would like us.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. - Isaac Asimov
Let us sing when we can, and forget the rest. - H.P. Lovecraft
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 21,642

Post#87 » by lilfishi22 » Thu Jan 7, 2016 6:44 am

Based on the unwavering show of support from posters like Alvin Adams, we have a new list of our top posters!

It's been a little while since we've had an update so we hope to be more consistent and regular with this list.

Please join in me in congratulating the following posters :D :D :D :D :D !

dantley4prez - providing mods with great feedback and suggestions and being a positive member of the forum

GMATCallahan - always bringing great research and well thought out posts

AtheJ415 - like GMAT, your posts are always well written with logical reasoning

saintEscaton -providing strong but well worded critiques of the Suns. Being critical of the Suns is welcome as long as it's written well and it's not being repeated with every post (beating a dead horse). You've done a great job in presenting the other side of the argument while staying constructive.

Saberestar - being active and keeping posts constructive even during our losing streak

Congrats to all the posters above and as always we are open to feedback or if you would like to nominate posters so feel free to PM a mod !
lilfishi22 wrote:More than ever....we are in the championship or bust endgame
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Re: Top Posters 

Post#88 » by bwgood77 » Thu Jan 7, 2016 1:56 pm

Thanks lilfishi, for adding the new list....I'd like to add a special shout out to JellyRolling for continuing to make a game thread, and our resident Duke of Suck for his funny game thread, and Kerssed as well, for his nice tank picks and all the baggage he provided everyone.
Mr Puddles
Assistant Coach
And1: 10,189

Post#89 » by Mr Puddles » Thu Jan 7, 2016 3:22 pm

I would like to nominate Mr. Puddles. He always brings valuable insights to this board, and his posts are delightfully whimsical and bear the literary fingerprints of a truly creative writer. He also happens to be a beautiful man.
Spoiler:
Saberestar
RealGM
And1: 14,830

Post#90 » by Saberestar » Thu Jan 7, 2016 5:06 pm

Thank you, I love you guys!
Kyler Murray
Suns Forum Fantasy GOD
And1: 690

Post#91 » by Kyler Murray » Thu Jan 7, 2016 8:11 pm

Still waiting for the fantasy guru/superstar/master/sensei title bwgood :cool:
King4Day
RealGM
And1: 9,224

Post#92 » by King4Day » Thu Jan 7, 2016 8:26 pm

I want to get the award for reporting people. I'm going to start reporting everyone for no good reason. Then I'll go to the general board and report everyone there. From being rude, harassment, disagreeing with my 'always correct' debates, etc.
True or not, I aim to win that award and nobody is stopping me. :)
"Sometimes, the dragon wins" #RallyTheValley
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#93 » by bwgood77 » Fri Jan 8, 2016 12:41 am

Ulquiorra wrote:Still waiting for the fantasy guru/superstar/master/sensei title bwgood :cool:

That is your new nickname. Suns forum fantasy dominator. I think your current sig works fine...basically in all fantasy sports, you are Silva, and the rest of us our the other guy.
Kyler Murray
Suns Forum Fantasy GOD
And1: 690

Post#94 » by Kyler Murray » Fri Jan 8, 2016 1:38 am

bwgood77 wrote:
Ulquiorra wrote:Still waiting for the fantasy guru/superstar/master/sensei title bwgood :cool:

That is your new nickname. Suns forum fantasy dominator. I think your current sig works fine...basically in all fantasy sports, you are Silva, and the rest of us our the other guy.

I can live with that 8-)
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#95 » by bwgood77 » Fri Jan 8, 2016 2:32 am

DarkHawk wrote:I want to get the award for reporting people. I'm going to start reporting everyone for no good reason. Then I'll go to the general board and report everyone there. From being rude, harassment, disagreeing with my 'always correct' debates, etc.
True or not, I aim to win that award and nobody is stopping me. :)

I'm not sure those are worthy reports, but we have had our share of worthy reports over the last month. It's luckily cut down considerably as of late though.
NaturalBuns
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,463

Post#96 » by NaturalBuns » Fri Jan 8, 2016 2:58 am

I've spent more time on the NFL board then this one this year. It's just hard to talk Suns right now
oldscho0led wrote:Baseball is all about momentum. Pirates will carry their winning ways and beat Giants in the Wildcard.

A's over Royals. Lester and experience will prove that he's worth the trade.

Tigers winning it all. Tigers are, imo, peaking at the right time.
Gorilla Warfare
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,323

Post#97 » by Gorilla Warfare » Fri Jan 8, 2016 4:53 am

<--- Top avatar award, amirite?

SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,517

Post#98 » by SunsRback4Good » Fri Jan 8, 2016 8:32 am

Mr Puddles wrote:I would like to nominate Mr. Puddles. He always brings valuable insights to this board, and his posts are delightfully whimsical and bear the literary fingerprints of a truly creative writer. He also happens to be a beautiful man.

Nominating for yourself is a no-no and should be deducted on the top poster point scale. :x
Mr Puddles
Assistant Coach
And1: 10,189

Post#99 » by Mr Puddles » Fri Jan 8, 2016 9:12 am

JellyRolling wrote:
Mr Puddles wrote:I would like to nominate Mr. Puddles. He always brings valuable insights to this board, and his posts are delightfully whimsical and bear the literary fingerprints of a truly creative writer. He also happens to be a beautiful man.

Nominating for yourself is a no-no and should be deducted on the top poster point scale. :x

I actually didn't write that. My cat Mittens sometimes logs in and uses my account while I'm at work. It's usually pretty easy to recognize when it's him as he tends to make a lot of spelling mistakes. During the SSOL era for instance, he would constantly mistype A'meowry Stoudamire's name.
Spoiler:
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,517

Post#100 » by SunsRback4Good » Fri Jan 8, 2016 9:58 am

Well that makes perfect sense then. And it shows the affection mittens has for you and the cat should be heavily rewarded if you know what I mean. :nod:

Return to Phoenix Suns