ImageImageImage

2024 Dynasty - MOTY Voting (do not vote for yourself, ends May 12)

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

Who is the manager of the year? Do not vote for yourself (If you are not in the league do not vote)

Bigfoot(Bigfoot ballers) - 1st place finish, Divincenzo and Vince Williams Jr. off the waiver, drafting Draymond and Conley in FA
50%
Qwigglez - 2nd place finish, missed Joel Embiid for over half the year
30%
Dmastro32 (dbookinurmouth) - 3rd place finish, Grayson Allen off waivers, drafting Deni Avdija in FA.
20%

Total votes: 10

sunskerr
General Manager
And1: 5,387

Re: 2024 Dynasty Discussion - Season Discussion 

Post#1181 » by sunskerr » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:52 pm

PerkinsFor3 wrote:Agreed, the app is really horrible. The worst part there, is that if people reject trades and add a comment (which usually is valuable info),its not included in the rejection email sent out.

There is also in app messaging which might actually be convenient. I've hardly used it but I just sent a message to you to see how convenient it is. On the whole I agree the app is pretty bad - the trade notes definitely aren't being sent unfortunately which kills negotiations.
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 13,731

Post#1182 » by Qwigglez » Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:02 pm

I might be willing to field calls on Booker for a young centerpiece player since I’m dropping. I know Kyrie and Lauri have been out along with Embiid for a couple of games. Still, team isn’t producing enough stats.
sunskerr
General Manager

Post#1183 » by sunskerr » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:17 pm

Qwigglez wrote:I might be willing to field calls on Booker for a young centerpiece player since I’m dropping. I know Kyrie and Lauri have been out along with Embiid for a couple of games. Still, team isn’t producing enough stats.

send a dm if you have any interest in my guys. Bookers an awkward fit with my 4 PGs lol but he would look really good next to Shai...

hmm..almost like it would have made sense in 2018...thanks McD and Sarver.
Desertfox
Pro Prospect
And1: 819

Post#1184 » by Desertfox » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:22 am

There's always 3 way trades... I could use a PG and willing to move almost anyone not named Tatum
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns

Post#1185 » by Qwigglez » Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:52 am

Trade alert:
Book Em trades Jordan Poole and D'Angelo Russell to D-Book_in_ur_Mouth for Tobias Harris
sunskerr
General Manager

Post#1186 » by sunskerr » Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:51 am

Qwigglez wrote:Trade alert:
Book Em trades Jordan Poole and D'Angelo Russell to D-Book_in_ur_Mouth for Tobias Harris

not quite the trade i was expecting to go down :D

still looking for a big. coby white/simons/8ons 1st/my 1st are noteworthy things available for a rebounding sort of guy.
dmastro32
Rookie
And1: 503

Post#1187 » by dmastro32 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:15 am

How many trades me and you going to make this year.
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns

Post#1188 » by Qwigglez » Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:25 am

dmastro32 wrote:

Well... after this trade goes down. You are going to be very PG heavy. So, to relieve you of your abundance of PG's I can trade you Suns franchise player for your Mavs franchise player. :D
sunskerr
General Manager

Post#1189 » by sunskerr » Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:01 am

Qwigglez wrote:
dmastro32 wrote:

Well... after this trade goes down. You are going to be very PG heavy. So, to relieve you of your abundance of PG's I can trade you Suns franchise player for your Mavs franchise player. :D

If Luka is somehow being discussed in trades I want in
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns

Post#1190 » by Qwigglez » Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:12 am

sunskerr wrote:
Qwigglez wrote:
dmastro32 wrote:

SGA / Booker / Luka three-way trade. I'm down.
sunskerr
General Manager

Post#1191 » by sunskerr » Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:08 am

Qwigglez wrote:
sunskerr wrote:
Qwigglez wrote:

Maybe if you got about 3 Devin Bookers
PerkinsFor3
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,977

Post#1192 » by PerkinsFor3 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:46 pm

Maybe it's me being annoyed too easily, but I've had multiple offers simply expire without a reply/feedback. Really hard to stay engaged like that.
dmastro32
Rookie

Post#1193 » by dmastro32 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:34 pm

Qwigglez wrote:
dmastro32 wrote:

That’s a no from me dawg
dmastro32
Rookie

Post#1194 » by dmastro32 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:35 pm

sunskerr wrote:
Qwigglez wrote:
sunskerr wrote:

Maybe if you got about 3 Devin Bookers

Luka is not available, even with how much he has a
Punchable face.
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns

Post#1195 » by Qwigglez » Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:00 pm

PerkinsFor3 wrote:Maybe it's me being annoyed too easily, but I've had multiple offers simply expire without a reply/feedback. Really hard to stay engaged like that.

Not sure what you are expecting in a trade, but the only player who I'd be remotely interested in on your team is LaMelo Ball. But even then, he consistently misses time, while his FG% is better so far this season, it is still below average. You traded all your relevant players before the season started to grab a bunch of rookies and 2nd year players. I'd probably be interested in Mark Williams, but I don't think I have any players that fit your timeline better than Mark Williams.
PerkinsFor3
Lead Assistant

Post#1196 » by PerkinsFor3 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:54 pm

Qwigglez wrote:
PerkinsFor3 wrote:Maybe it's me being annoyed too easily, but I've had multiple offers simply expire without a reply/feedback. Really hard to stay engaged like that.

Not sure what you are expecting in a trade, but the only player who I'd be remotely interested in on your team is LaMelo Ball. But even then, he consistently misses time, while his FG% is better so far this season, it is still below average. You traded all your relevant players before the season started to grab a bunch of rookies and 2nd year players. I'd probably be interested in Mark Williams, but I don't think I have any players that fit your timeline better than Mark Williams.

What does this snarky reply (ignoring the fact that you'd be "not remotely interested" in Vassell or Jalen Johnson, which is fine) have to do with managers not replying, or even reacting, to offers?

Or is it just something you wanted to get off your chest?
Kyler Murray
Suns Forum Fantasy GOD
And1: 690

Post#1197 » by Kyler Murray » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:22 pm

I am guilty of this, is just that your offer is really intriguing but I'm really torn
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns

Post#1198 » by Qwigglez » Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:10 am

PerkinsFor3 wrote:
Qwigglez wrote:

What does this snarky reply (ignoring the fact that you'd be "not remotely interested" in Vassell or Jalen Johnson, which is fine) have to do with managers not replying, or even reacting, to offers?

You’ve sent me an offer and I declined. I didn’t respond with any feedback so I’m giving you feedback is all :lol:
I mention the rookies and 2nd year guys basically to say those guys probably wouldn’t help my team this season as they are probably developing.

As for Vassell and Jalen Johnson… again I don’t think I have anything interesting for your team as my entire team is much older. I do suppose I have a couple of young guns but nothing you should trade for.

Apologize if it came off snarky. Was in the middle of doing homework and took a second to check realgm, my brain may have been in analyze mode and well… that was my analysis :lol:.

Also… that’s just the way this league works. I send offers all the time and they just get ignored. I even sent a completely lopsided trade once of Embiid, Booker, and Kyrie for bad players just to see if managers checks their stuff. Didn’t accept within the 10 minute window before I rescinded my offer.
Slim Charless
General Manager
And1: 6,176

Post#1199 » by Slim Charless » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:37 am

Alls I know is John Collins, OG and Reaves are all available if needed. Selling my vets, as I don't think I'll be able to make up the 80 or so points I'm down to bigfoot lol.
PerkinsFor3
Lead Assistant

Post#1200 » by PerkinsFor3 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:06 am

Qwigglez wrote:
PerkinsFor3 wrote:
Qwigglez wrote:

You’ve sent me an offer and I declined. I didn’t respond with any feedback so I’m giving you feedback is all :lol:
I mention the rookies and 2nd year guys basically to say those guys probably wouldn’t help my team this season as they are probably developing.

As for Vassell and Jalen Johnson… again I don’t think I have anything interesting for your team as my entire team is much older. I do suppose I have a couple of young guns but nothing you should trade for.

Apologize if it came off snarky. Was in the middle of doing homework and took a second to check realgm, my brain may have been in analyze mode and well… that was my analysis :lol:.

Also… that’s just the way this league works. I send offers all the time and they just get ignored. I even sent a completely lopsided trade once of Embiid, Booker, and Kyrie for bad players just to see if managers checks their stuff. Didn’t accept within the 10 minute window before I rescinded my offer.

I dont think you ever let an offer expire?

Return to Phoenix Suns