ImageImageImage

Welcome Jusuf Nurkić

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

Dzon Dilindzer
Veteran
And1: 4,159

Re: Welcome Jusuf Nurkić 

Post#301 » by Dzon Dilindzer » Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:54 pm

enigmatics wrote:Tell me you have nothing better to do because your team is 100% ass without actually telling me.

we can have different opinions, thats fine, but you seem defensive for no reason at all
Dzon Dilindzer
Veteran

Post#302 » by Dzon Dilindzer » Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:57 pm

kennydorglas wrote:Portland's forum is literally dead

thats not the main forum for the portland trail blazers fans, very few actually post there

other forum, reddit and blazers edge site are where trail blazers fans write the most
enigmatics
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,257

Post#303 » by enigmatics » Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:03 pm

Dzon Dilindzer wrote:
enigmatics wrote:Tell me you have nothing better to do because your team is 100% ass without actually telling me.

we can have different opinions, thats fine, but you seem defensive for no reason at all

It's not about being defensive. I see right thru what you're trying to do boss.

Nurk is as close to be a malcontent on the Suns as the Blazers are to winning the NBA Finals this year. :wink:
Dzon Dilindzer
Veteran

Post#304 » by Dzon Dilindzer » Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:52 pm

enigmatics wrote:
Dzon Dilindzer wrote:

Nurk is as close to be a malcontent on the Suns as the Blazers are to winning the NBA Finals this year. :wink:

nothing could be further from the truth

nurk is my countryman and ive been following him since he got drafted and i assume you dont know it, but nba games in europe start after midnight (eastern conference games start at 1:00 am and western conference games start at 4:00 am, sometimes a bit earlier and ive been staying up late for a decade to watch him play and tonight is not any different (10:40 pm here right know, when the game starts it will be 2:30 am), so that either makes me a fan of his or some psycho hater that stays up late to watch him play and hope he fails miserably, which one do you think it is

me being a portland trail blazers fan is a pure coincidence, ive been the fan before nurk got traded to the rip city and i remained a fan after nurk got traded from the rip city, so i really hope he wins the chip with the phoenix suns, but my opinion of the nurk interview obviously triggered you and like you said: "I see right thru what you're trying to do boss", well, obviously you dont and this might change your perspective of me

im the biggest nurk critic there is, not cause i dont like him, but on the contrary, its cause i like him and want him to do better
enigmatics
Lead Assistant

Post#305 » by enigmatics » Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:20 pm

Dzon Dilindzer wrote:
enigmatics wrote:
Dzon Dilindzer wrote:we can have different opinions, thats fine, but you seem defensive for no reason at all

nurk is my countryman and ive been following him since he got drafted and i assume you dont know it, but nba games in europe start after midnight (eastern conference games start at 1:00 am and western conference games start at 4:00 am, sometimes a bit earlier and ive been staying up late for a decade to watch him play and tonight is not any different (10:40 pm here right know, when the game starts it will be 2:30 am), so that either makes me a fan of his or some psycho hater that stays up late to watch him play and hope he fails miserably, which one do you think it is

me being a portland trail blazers fan is a pure coincidence, ive been the fan before nurk got traded to the rip city and i remained a fan after nurk got traded from the rip city, so i really hope he wins the chip with the phoenix suns, but my opinion of the nurk interview obviously triggered you and like you said: "I see right thru what you're trying to do boss", well, obviously you dont and this might change your perspective of me

im the biggest nurk critic there is, not cause i dont like him, but on the contrary, its cause i like him and want him to do better

I'm the one triggered?

Dude had one innocent interview and you're here like an arrogant "told ya so" preaching that the wheels are about to fall off and now replying to me with walls of text espousing the virtues of being his fellow countryman.

I'm sure our resident Ayton-holics love you for it, but out on the court Nurk is proving you don't know WTF you're talking about. As I said before go worry about your own team.
garrick
Head Coach
And1: 3,000

Post#306 » by garrick » Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:44 pm

enigmatics wrote:
Dzon Dilindzer wrote:
enigmatics wrote:It's not about being defensive. I see right thru what you're trying to do boss.

I'm the one triggered?

Dude had one innocent interview and you're here like an arrogant "told ya so" preaching that the wheels are about to fall off and now replying to me with walls of text espousing the virtues of being his fellow countryman.

I'm sure our resident Ayton-holics love you for it, but out on the court Nurk is proving you don't know WTF you're talking about. As I said before go worry about your own team.

It's weird how much you defend Nurkic so much just because he's not Ayton.

Anyway I'm sure going from a lottery team to a winning team changes things and he's probably happy to play for a contender. Playing meaningless games for a lottery dwelling team can't be too good for morale.
Dzon Dilindzer
Veteran

Post#307 » by Dzon Dilindzer » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:31 pm

enigmatics wrote:
Spoiler:
I'm the one triggered?

i wrote no lies, so mine "ive told you so" was on point and it was backed by evidence, whether you like it or not and you were definitely being triggered and defensive as if i wish ill to nurk or the phoenix suns, which is your opinion and nothing more

two things can be true at once, him not being happy or him being bothered by it, if it sounds better (which is why he said it, otherwise he wouldnt have said it) and him being a professional and doing what asked by the coaching staff and be willing to sacrifice in order to win the chip (which is also what he said in the interview), while also being a great teammate

ive never wrote that nurk will become toxic and give no effort, thats your interpretation of what i wrote
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,486

Post#308 » by bwgood77 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:34 pm

Dzon Dilindzer wrote:nothing could be further from the truth

It's obvious you are a Nurkic fan and enigmatics for some reason is always attacking people and is likely the miserable one. He pulls straw man arguments like this one. No one said he was a malcontent, but that he was a bit passive aggressive with a couple of comments. I think he is happy in Phoenix, and I really like him, but sometimes I imagine he would like to be used a bit more or differently. That is obvious based on what he said unless you want to ignore it. He's a good teammate and also said he will do what he's told, but you don't say I don't say "I do my role whether I like it or not...we talked about it and they explained it to me. It's just weird they are using me this way". Any reasonable person can see that he is not extremely happy about the way he is used. But that's a lot different from being a malcontent, a bad teammate, unhappy in Phx, etc.
Dzon Dilindzer
Veteran

Post#309 » by Dzon Dilindzer » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:39 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
Spoiler:
Dzon Dilindzer wrote:nothing could be further from the truth

It's obvious you are a Nurkic fan and enigmatics for some reason is always attacking people and is likely the miserable one. He pulls straw man arguments like this one. No one said he was a malcontent, but that he was a bit passive aggressive with a couple of comments. I think he is happy in Phoenix, and I really like him, but sometimes I imagine he would like to be used a bit more or differently. That is obvious based on what he said unless you want to ignore it. He's a good teammate and also said he will do what he's told, but you don't say I don't say "I do my role whether I like it or not...we talked about it and they explained it to me. It's just weird they are using me this way". Any reasonable person can see that he is not extremely happy about the way he is used. But that's a lot different from being a malcontent, a bad teammate, unhappy in Phx, etc.

enigmatics
Lead Assistant

Post#310 » by enigmatics » Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:10 am

I love when I can unite two closeted Aytonholics and veiled Nurk critics in online forum matrimony.

It warms my heart.
enigmatics
Lead Assistant

Post#311 » by enigmatics » Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:14 am

bwgood77 wrote:. Any reasonable person can see that he is not extremely happy about the way he is used. But that's a lot different from being a malcontent, a bad teammate, unhappy in Phx, etc.

Yet he's out there night in / night out doing it with a smile on his face, having fun in the process, doing all the little things, and promoting his teammates at every opportunity. You know the things people do when they're secretly miserable about their role.

What you called "seeing" is likely substance induced lol and clearly don't understand the difference between constructive observation vs. being passive aggressive. You certainly didn't mutter any similar nonsense when Beal critiqued the team.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#312 » by bwgood77 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:15 am

enigmatics wrote:I love when I can unite two closeted Aytonholics and veiled Nurk critics in online forum matrimony.

It warms my heart.

I am not an Ayton fan. I support players on the Suns. I talk facts. I don't just constantly whine non stop about everything like you want to do while you take shots at everyone for various reasons.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#313 » by bwgood77 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:17 am

enigmatics wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:. Any reasonable person can see that he is not extremely happy about the way he is used. But that's a lot different from being a malcontent, a bad teammate, unhappy in Phx, etc.

Yet he's out there night in / night out doing it with a smile on his face, having fun in the process, doing all the little things, and promoting his teammates at every opportunity. You know the things people do when they're secretly miserable about their role.

What you called "seeing" is likely substance induced lol and clearly don't understand the difference between constructive observation vs. being passive aggressive. You certainly didn't mutter any similar nonsense when Beal critiqued the team.

Yes,I agree. He is doing those things. You're the only one saying things like miserable and malcontent. No one else is claiming that.
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 21,642

Post#314 » by lilfishi22 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:13 am

Which NBA player; star, starter, role player, bench warmer or bum doesn't want a bigger role, used as more of a focal point or get more touches regardless if they have the capacity for it or not.
lilfishi22 wrote:More than ever....we are in the championship or bust endgame
enigmatics
Lead Assistant

Post#315 » by enigmatics » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:58 pm

lilfishi22 wrote:Which NBA player; star, starter, role player, bench warmer or bum doesn't want a bigger role, used as more of a focal point or get more touches regardless if they have the capacity for it or not.

Don't make such logical statements.

Every player should have that "want" in them. The question is how are they performing/participating when that's not what the team is asking of them. Nurk has shown he's bought in (not to mention openly stated it a bunch of times now) and that's irrespective to any current physical limitations he has.
Saberestar
RealGM
And1: 14,830

Post#316 » by Saberestar » Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:18 pm

"It's sad. He didn't learn anything. Just a matter of time. He's going to hit somebody else again. Take back everything I said. He don't deserve a chance."

Jusuf Nurkic on Draymond Green, who got suspended after hitting him in face Dec. 12.

"Antics. Try to hit people."

Read on Twitter

I love the way Nurkic is dealing with Draymond Green and his ****. They won this RS game on a crazy shot by Curry, but if we face them in the playoffs you know that Draymond is gonna do some crazy stuff against Nurkic and we are gonna take a huge advantage of that.
sunsbg
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,056

Post#317 » by sunsbg » Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:07 pm

Most comments in the GB thread are that Nurk was trying to provoke him and Green didn't bite. I agree. The donkey was the winner this time. Nurk can do better especially in the box score.
Dzon Dilindzer
Veteran

Post#318 » by Dzon Dilindzer » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:22 pm

its possible that nurk expected dray to apologize and say that hes sorry to his face, but it didnt happen and in the game there was trash talk from both players and to be fair, dray didnt do nothing bad, so the comments nurk made after the match make him look bad, he was salty cause dray outplayed him and his team lost and he just couldnt deal with the situation, both on and off the court

the time to make comments like that (which are valid) were after the game in which he hit him in the head, not last night...
mkot
RealGM
And1: 1,379

Post#319 » by mkot » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:25 am

Dzon Dilindzer wrote:
the time to make comments like that (which are valid) were after the game in which he hit him in the head, not last night...

100% He sounds petty

And he took the matchup between him and Draymond too personal to the point where the fight between him and Draymond outweigh the team success. He tried to score on Draymond, great, but he wasn't guarding and rebounding. That's why he got benched in clutch.
Thank you for your great work over the years, Matrix.
You're always a Sun in my heart. Ring of Honor awaits you.
garrick
Head Coach
And1: 3,000

Post#320 » by garrick » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:22 pm

Saberestar wrote:
"It's sad. He didn't learn anything. Just a matter of time. He's going to hit somebody else again. Take back everything I said. He don't deserve a chance."

Jusuf Nurkic on Draymond Green, who got suspended after hitting him in face Dec. 12.

"Antics. Try to hit people."

Read on Twitter

I love the way Nurkic is dealing with Draymond Green and his ****. They won this RS game on a crazy shot by Curry, but if we face them in the playoffs you know that Draymond is gonna do some crazy stuff against Nurkic and we are gonna take a huge advantage of that.

I dunno I just think these kind of public baiting comments are just more fuel for the fire if we happen to meet GSW in the playoffs.

Nurk needs to let his game play for himself, this public spat makes him look petty and insecure.

Return to Phoenix Suns