ImageImageImage

Fantasy Basketball - Premier League

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

Golanator
Sixth Man
And1: 1,387

Re: Fantasy Basketball - Premier League 

Post#261 » by Golanator » Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:13 pm

Draft has been submitted. Everyone can go and set their lineups.
BringinDaRuckus
Starter
And1: 77

Post#262 » by BringinDaRuckus » Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:23 pm

Awesome!

Line up is set. Can't wait for this season to start!
Looking forward to the 28-29 season.
durden_tyler
RealGM
And1: 6,820

Re: Fantasy Basketball - Premier League - SET YOUR LINEUPS! 

Post#263 » by durden_tyler » Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:12 am

I keep forgetting this is roto— take note head to head guys, that should change your strategy!
If there is no basketball in heaven, i am not going.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,502

Post#264 » by bwgood77 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:54 pm

durden_tyler wrote:I keep forgetting this is roto— take note head to head guys, that should change your strategy!

Yeah, we've had roto leagues on our forum for years. 2 or 3 of them. We had an additional h2h a few years back but it got harder to get interest. People are much bigger roto fans here.

I am still very mad after hoping George fell to me in the 2nd...and planning on taking him, right up until it was my turn to pick, that I for some reason pivoted to Harden after looking at rankings and hearing him say he is just preparing for the season.

I can't stand Harden and now he may tank my season before it even starts.
uraverage
Rookie
And1: 463

Post#265 » by uraverage » Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:41 pm

Line up set. Good luck to all you Sun's fan. As a Magic fan, I look forward to facing you'll in the Finals. Let's get tropical..

uraverage
Rookie
And1: 463

Post#266 » by uraverage » Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:23 am

Love that JJ pick up 12 angry men.. would love to see him go off.
MrMiyagi
Suns Forum Eternal Optimist
And1: 7,223

Re: Fantasy Draft- Premier League - MrMiyagi, wheezy x 2, MrMiyagi, bwgood77, Golanator, Terovibe, durden_tyler, uravera 

Post#267 » by MrMiyagi » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:06 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
MrMiyagi wrote:I'll take Franz Wagner

You've got a team to be reckoned with

in 5 years

What was that again? 8-)
Suns traded Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, Jae Crowder and 4 1st round picks and a swap so some Vegas Bookies would like us.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. - Isaac Asimov
Let us sing when we can, and forget the rest. - H.P. Lovecraft
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Re: Fantasy Draft- Premier League - MrMiyagi, wheezy x 2, MrMiyagi, bwgood77, Golanator, Terovibe, durden_tyler, uravera 

Post#268 » by bwgood77 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:07 pm

MrMiyagi wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
MrMiyagi wrote:I'll take Franz Wagner

in 5 years

What was that again? 8-)

Yeah I was just looking at it last night and was thinking wow....and here I am in last place. Like the team name too.

A team of Shai, Beal, Franz Wagner, Chet and Wemby would probably be really tough in the NBA right now. Oh, and Ja and Jalen Green. Ja out the whole season and you still win it. Did you outright win or was it a tie?
MrMiyagi

Post#269 » by MrMiyagi » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:31 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
MrMiyagi wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:

in 5 years

What was that again? 8-)

Yeah I was just looking at it last night and was thinking wow....and here I am in last place. Like the team name too.

A team of Shai, Beal, Franz Wagner, Chet and Wemby would probably be really tough in the NBA right now. Oh, and Ja and Jalen Green. Ja out the whole season and you still win it. Did you outright win or was it a tie?

Outright, though it was a tight finish. I only got 9 games out of Ja, but he was a 7th round flyer pick. My game played leaders were: Chet, Shai, Jalen, Wemby, Franz, Kuz, and Brandon Miller.
Suns traded Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, Jae Crowder and 4 1st round picks and a swap so some Vegas Bookies would like us.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#270 » by bwgood77 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:42 pm

MrMiyagi wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
MrMiyagi wrote:What was that again? 8-)

Outright, though it was a tight finish. I only got 9 games out of Ja, but he was a 7th round flyer pick. My game played leaders were: Chet, Shai, Jalen, Wemby, Franz, Kuz, and Brandon Miller.

Brandon Miller a nice pick too. Always liked him over Scoot in the draft. Jalen playing awesome. Really like Franz too.
wheezy
Rookie
And1: 556

Post#271 » by wheezy » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:28 pm

MrMiyagi wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
MrMiyagi wrote:What was that again? 8-)

That was pretty ballsy taking so many rookies but it clearly payed off. I think you even ended with fewer games played than me.
MrMiyagi

Post#272 » by MrMiyagi » Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:12 am

wheezy wrote:
MrMiyagi wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:

That was pretty ballsy taking so many rookies but it clearly payed off. I think you even ended with fewer games played than me.

I honestly just drafted players whose box-score I knew I'd be interested in night to night. :lol:
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#273 » by bwgood77 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:17 am

MrMiyagi wrote:
wheezy wrote:
MrMiyagi wrote:Outright, though it was a tight finish. I only got 9 games out of Ja, but he was a 7th round flyer pick. My game played leaders were: Chet, Shai, Jalen, Wemby, Franz, Kuz, and Brandon Miller.

I honestly just drafted players whose box-score I knew I'd be interested in night to night. :lol:

Yeah, I think that's exactly what you said at the time.
durden_tyler
RealGM
And1: 6,820

Post#274 » by durden_tyler » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:46 am

Congrats to the winners!
If there is no basketball in heaven, i am not going.

Return to Phoenix Suns