ImageImageImage

Ayton: Post Suns Haters

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

RaisingArizona
RealGM
And1: 7,140

Re: Ayton: Post Suns Haters 

Post#521 » by RaisingArizona » Wed Mar 6, 2024 6:43 pm

KdoubleDees23 wrote:Y’all are insecure and it’s hilarious..,.. does it make you feel better making fun of your ex?

Y’all are in your 30s and 40s and never made a college team, nba team or played at this level.

Keep crying but in all honesty

If Suns don’t win a WCF and suns don’t make it to the finals with Nurkic

Ayton did more for this org than he did.

Whats up, DA?
KdoubleDees23
Rookie
And1: 795

Post#522 » by KdoubleDees23 » Thu Mar 7, 2024 12:26 am

RaisingArizona wrote:
KdoubleDees23 wrote:Y’all are insecure and it’s hilarious..,.. does it make you feel better making fun of your ex?

Y’all are in your 30s and 40s and never made a college team, nba team or played at this level.

Whats up, DA?

Not DA at all. Its the truth. Brought in Nurkic with 3 superstars on the roster. If they cannot get to the WCF or Finals. This was a failure.

DA was a big reason we beat the clippers and made it to the finals. With CP3, Booker, and Bridges. Not KD and Beal.
bigfoot
Suns Forum Anti-Tank Commander
And1: 6,167

Post#523 » by bigfoot » Thu Mar 7, 2024 1:49 am

Frank Lee wrote:No doubt Jones’ biggest blunder, not only in whiffing in the draft but in the positive impact Haliburton would have had on this organization. Complete idiot came to mind the minute Junkyard drafted Smith. I can give a pass on picking DA. Heck, we very easily could have traded down and ended up with Bagley. DA wasn’t a blatant wrong pick like Smith was…..
Simply, DA had/has character issues and is a mental midget. Red flags on draft day… flashing his Rolex at the camera, the infamous 2nd contract nba dream. And that GD dance video with Bamba. A childish asshat from day one. Not much has changed. He sure stirred it up here though. Had good fun raggin on him. King of the nicknames

PS… As we know, the coux de gras about Smith was bumbling his departure. Dude has rounded himself into a contributing player who know doubt would be getting minutes here for cheap. Junkyard strikes again!

The King of nicknames ... priceless. Can somebody get this added to his basketball reference page.
sashaturiaf
Veteran
And1: 2,826

Post#524 » by sashaturiaf » Thu Mar 7, 2024 2:37 pm

KdoubleDees23 wrote:
RaisingArizona wrote:

Whats up, DA?

Not DA at all. Its the truth. Brought in Nurkic with 3 superstars on the roster. If they cannot get to the WCF or Finals. This was a failure.

DA was a big reason we beat the clippers and made it to the finals. With CP3, Booker, and Bridges. Not KD and Beal.

Aytons a clown. If he wasn't he'd still be here

He's the center version of Ben Simmons
enigmatics
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,257

Post#525 » by enigmatics » Thu Mar 7, 2024 4:17 pm

RaisingArizona wrote:Whats up, DA?

He's not DA.

He's DA's hairy, sweaty taint.
garrick
Head Coach
And1: 2,996

Post#526 » by garrick » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:37 am

With the absence of Brogdon and Shaedon due to injuries Portland has been pretty much forced to go through DA for much of their offense and he's been playing pretty well by doing some of the stuff that us Suns fans have been wanting him to do for awhile now.

He's been driving to the rim and dunking lob passes and his mid range looks really good now compared to the beginning of the season. I don't know what his numbers are but it has to be like 20 and 12 or something post all star break compared to a career low 12ppg he was averaging before the all star break.

Like BW said I think for him it's all about confidence or a lack of it with Phoenix as was evident in last year's playoffs, with less shots to go around and him being a more primal part of the offense his recent numbers are what I expected of him to start the season.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,483

Post#527 » by bwgood77 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:20 pm

garrick wrote:

With the absence of Brogdon and Shaedon due to injuries Portland has been pretty much forced to go through DA for much of their offense and he's been playing pretty well by doing some of the stuff that us Suns fans have been wanting him to do for awhile now.

He's been driving to the rim and dunking lob passes and his mid range looks really good now compared to the beginning of the season. I don't know what his numbers are but it has to be like 20 and 12 or something post all star break compared to a career low 12ppg he was averaging before the all star break.

Like BW said I think for him it's all about confidence or a lack of it with Phoenix as was evident in last year's playoffs, with less shots to go around and him being a more primal part of the offense his recent numbers are what I expected of him to start the season.

I noticed early when they had Simons out, along with Scoot for a good chunk of games, that no one had got him the ball and every time Grant touched it, he had tunnel vision and I never saw him pass. I watched games here and there early, but not much since.

But I did notice when Scoot got back he started to develop great chemistry with Ayton. I haven't watched them in awhile though.

Looking at his %s by area, I'm surprised to see he is shooting 60% between 16 ft and the 3 pt line. That's by far his best from that range..his best years from there were a little over 46%, which, at the time, I thought was good. His assisted baskets are quite a bit lower than the last couple years too.

But back to his range improving, if he can develop a 3 pt shot, that will tremendously improve his value as a player. He still has big problems getting to the line. This may be his worst season in that respect, and he can't do much shot creation. It will be interesting to see if he has value after this contract.
enigmatics
Lead Assistant

Post#528 » by enigmatics » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:46 pm

30 pts and 19 boards on an 18 win team against a 23 win Raptors squad.

Who freakin' cares?

There's a reason they call them Aytonholics. Revelers of mediocrity and when a good game comes along it's like talking up a cracker to a homeless man who hasn't eaten in a month. :lol:
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#529 » by bwgood77 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:57 pm

enigmatics wrote:30 pts and 19 boards on an 18 win team against a 23 win Raptors squad.

Who freakin' cares?

There's a reason they call them Aytonholics. Revelers of mediocrity and when a good game comes along it's like talking up a cracker to a homeless man who hasn't eaten in a month. :lol:

They are a rebuilding team that was missing their best player, Simons, for the first month or two. They've also been without Scoot, Brogdon and Ayton quite a bit. But anyway, I'm sure they are more interested in rebuilding and getting a high draft pick.
enigmatics
Lead Assistant

Post#530 » by enigmatics » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:38 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
enigmatics wrote:30 pts and 19 boards on an 18 win team against a 23 win Raptors squad.

Who freakin' cares?

They are a rebuilding team that was missing their best player, Simons, for the first month or two. They've also been without Scoot, Brogdon and Ayton quite a bit. But anyway, I'm sure they are more interested in rebuilding and getting a high draft pick.

They're a sh- team with or without the excuses.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#531 » by bwgood77 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:24 pm

enigmatics wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:

Who freakin' cares?

Yeah, they are with the injuries, but they have beaten us, the Bucks, the Cavs, Indy twice, the Raptors twice, once when they still had Siakam and Anunoby, the Kings and Sixers in blowouts, and at Houston (where they haven't lost much at home). They are a pretty good young team if healthy.
garrick
Head Coach
And1: 2,996

Post#532 » by garrick » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:19 am

bwgood77 wrote:
enigmatics wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:

Yeah, they are with the injuries, but they have beaten us, the Bucks, the Cavs, Indy twice, the Raptors twice, once when they still had Siakam and Anunoby, the Kings and Sixers in blowouts, and at Houston (where they haven't lost much at home). They are a pretty good young team if healthy.

This garbage Raptors team is beating the Nuggets 70-54 right now in Q3.

While the Raptors are bad they are good enough to beat the reigning champ Nuggets so they can't be that bad, they are not Detroit Pistons level bad at least.
enigmatics
Lead Assistant

Post#533 » by enigmatics » Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:22 am

garrick wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
enigmatics wrote:

This garbage Raptors team is beating the Nuggets 70-54 right now in Q3.

While the Raptors are bad they are good enough to beat the reigning champ Nuggets so they can't be that bad, they are not Detroit Pistons level bad at least.

All good teams in the NBA have blemishes on their record - doesn't really mean much.

By the way the Raps lost tonight.
sunsbg
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,050

Post#534 » by sunsbg » Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:08 am

Who freakin' cares?

That's you being it's all you post about.
enigmatics
Lead Assistant

Post#535 » by enigmatics » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

sunsbg wrote:

Who freakin' cares?

That's you being it's all you post about.

As opposed to crying all the time about the team like you?

I'm not the one filling up this thread. I popped in yesterday to comment, but if you took five seconds to read a few pages back you'd see it's other people discussing that turd known as Deandre Ayton.
sunsbg
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,050

Post#536 » by sunsbg » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:03 pm

enigmatics wrote:
As opposed to crying all the time about the team like you?

I'm not the one filling up this thread. I popped in yesterday to comment, but if you took five seconds to read a few pages back you'd see it's other people discussing that turd known as Deandre Ayton.

Feel free to share your positivism about the team in addition to attacking other people or comment on that turd known as Deandre Ayton.
bigfoot
Suns Forum Anti-Tank Commander
And1: 6,167

Post#537 » by bigfoot » Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:40 pm

I'm glad we flushed the turd. He was stinking up the place.
Sunlight
Bench Warmer
And1: 648

Post#538 » by Sunlight » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:59 am

Ayton looks like an all-stars player. You can't blame the Suns general manager for the selection, however, only age 25.
Bogyo
Analyst
And1: 2,254

Post#539 » by Bogyo » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:17 am

The Big Dissapointment always had streches of good games. Don't get ahead of yourselves. He'll be back to his normal dissapearing mode sooner than you could say "dominayted"
KdoubleDees23
Rookie
And1: 795

Post#540 » by KdoubleDees23 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:53 am

TBh - the way Ayton has been playing the last 2 months. If suns had a big like him, they would be top 4 and a contender for the upcoming playoffs

Return to Phoenix Suns