ImageImageImage

Ayton: Post Suns Haters

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

sunskerr
General Manager
And1: 5,392

Re: Ayton: Post Suns Haters 

Post#461 » by sunskerr » Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:40 pm

Saw the quote elsewhere and immediately came here knowing there'd be some banger posts :lol:

amazing the discrepancy between his production and how he thinks of himself. he'll never live up to where he was drafted but he can still provide us suns fans with entertainment while being on another team :lol:
kennydorglas
Suns Forum Statistical Savant
And1: 5,983

Post#462 » by kennydorglas » Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:56 pm

Glad we actually turned this bum into 2 decent pieces lol
Blazers are now stuck with him forever
"I got nothing to prove in this league. I’m a max player, and I’ll continue to be a max player."
Five foot Eighton

“No matter what you do or how you do it, as long as you have true passion you will succeed.”
Luis “WEEZY” Egurrola
sunsbum
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,726

Post#463 » by sunsbum » Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:03 pm

This guy is so unreal. Even his last fans have to abandon him at this point. What an absolute loser.
Flex is now your father.
WeekapaugGroove
RealGM
And1: 19,675

Post#464 » by WeekapaugGroove » Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:11 pm

sunsbum wrote:This guy is so unreal. Even his last fans have to abandon him at this point. What an absolute loser.
When he lost Dave King, who vehemently defended DA forever, I knew it was bad.

He might have even progressed a level now and lost guys like Slim and Kobe23. Not sure who's still left and hasn't gone to Aytonholics Anonymous yet.

Although I'm sure the next time he goes for 20 and 15 we'll see some posters fall off the wagon and start posting about Domination or his awesome FG%

Sent from my SM-F731U using [url=https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75835]RealGM mobile app[/u
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming Wow! What a Ride!-H.S.T.
enigmatics
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,257

Post#465 » by enigmatics » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:18 am

WeekapaugGroove wrote:
sunsbum wrote:This guy is so unreal. Even his last fans have to abandon him at this point. What an absolute loser.
When he lost Dave King, who vehemently defended DA forever, I knew it was bad.

He might have even progressed a level now and lost guys like Slim and Kobe23. Not sure who's still left and hasn't gone to Aytonholics Anonymous yet.

Although I'm sure the next time he goes for 20 and 15 we'll see some posters fall off the wagon and start posting about Domination or his awesome FG%

Sent from my SM-F731U using [url=https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75835]RealGM mobile app[/u

Aytonholics Anonymous :lol: :lol: :lol:
darealjuice
Suns Forum Future All Star
And1: 8,786

Post#466 » by darealjuice » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:36 am

All of the god-given ability in the world means nothing when that's your mentality. He seriously had people acting like he was going to be a 25/12 monster in Portland when he should be paying royalties from the max contract to CP3 and Booker.

It's all Monty's fault that Ayton's a bum though, right?
kennydorglas

Post#467 » by kennydorglas » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:26 pm

Its unfathomable that we balked into not draft Kawhi bc he sweated too much in a interview...
but Ayton actually said his goal was "to get a good 2nd contract in the NBA" and we still did it.

Sarver is not here anymore, but he still needs to pay for this crime.
"I got nothing to prove in this league. I’m a max player, and I’ll continue to be a max player."
Five foot Eighton

“No matter what you do or how you do it, as long as you have true passion you will succeed.”
Luis “WEEZY” Egurrola
JRoy
RealGM
And1: 10,415

Post#468 » by JRoy » Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:09 pm

I am officially off the cowardly lion train. Get this bum off my team.
Edrees wrote:
JRoy wrote:Monta Ellis have it all

I was hoping and expecting this to be one of the first replies. You did not disappoint. Jroy have it all.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,513

Post#469 » by SunsRback4Good » Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:23 pm

JRoy wrote:I am officially off the cowardly lion train. Get this bum off my team.

I’m sorry Jroy I wish there was another Nurkic playing for your team instead of SoftiAyton.
JRoy
RealGM
And1: 10,415

Post#470 » by JRoy » Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:36 pm

SunsRback4Good wrote:
JRoy wrote:I am officially off the cowardly lion train. Get this bum off my team.

I’m sorry Jroy I wish there was another Nurkic playing for your team instead of SoftiAyton.

I was sorry to see Nurk go but I understood why the FO made the decision.

I hoped (vainly) that a change of scenery would allow Ayton to blossom but that is not going to happen.

If Chris Paul could not maximize his talents the worst playmaking guard rotation in the league isn’t going to succeed there either.

I have never seen a more frustrating player on offense. He does nothing to help himself get easy shots.

His go to move is catching the ball wide open in the mid range, hesitating until defense arrives and then taking a tough fadeaway.

I want this bum off my team.
Edrees wrote:
JRoy wrote:Monta Ellis have it all

I was hoping and expecting this to be one of the first replies. You did not disappoint. Jroy have it all.
bigfoot
Suns Forum Anti-Tank Commander
And1: 6,167

Post#471 » by bigfoot » Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:37 pm

It will be hard to imagine Ayton getting anything other than a vet minimum contract come the summer of 2026. Honestly, with his lack of motivation regarding basketball, I could see the dude puff up like Shawn Kemp. Just call him InflAyton or OverwAyton.
Calvin Klein
RealGM
And1: 7,757

Post#472 » by Calvin Klein » Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:14 pm

JRoy wrote:
His go to move is catching the ball wide open in the mid range, hesitating until defense arrives and then taking a tough fadeaway.

Man, now you know what we went through for 5 years. He is the most frustrating player I’ve ever seen.

We’ve seen him catch the ball with a wide open lane, hesitate, pump fake, spin away from the basket into an opposing player and shoot a fade away jumper. That happened almost every game. It was crazy. :lol:

But maybe the most amazing thing was that we had a few people who kept saying the problem was the coach. The “feed Ayton” group. Where are they now? :lol:
enigmatics
Lead Assistant

Post#473 » by enigmatics » Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:33 pm

bigfoot wrote:It will be hard to imagine Ayton getting anything other than a vet minimum contract come the summer of 2026. Honestly, with his lack of motivation regarding basketball, I could see the dude puff up like Shawn Kemp. Just call him InflAyton or OverwAyton.

I said it this summer - but I could conceivably see him leaving basketball after this contract ends. If he does get another contract believe me it will be his last in the NBA. The sport isn't his passion.
WeekapaugGroove
RealGM
And1: 19,675

Post#474 » by WeekapaugGroove » Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:09 pm

Na I think he'll get a MLE contract next time he's a FA and for the first time in his career his fan base will be satisfied.

Its fun to bag on DA but he's a decent role player, not some complete scrub who's going to be out of the league.

Sent from my SM-F731U using RealGM mobile app
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming Wow! What a Ride!-H.S.T.
bigfoot
Suns Forum Anti-Tank Commander
And1: 6,167

Post#475 » by bigfoot » Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:18 pm

WeekapaugGroove wrote:Na I think he'll get a MLE contract next time he's a FA and for the first time in his career his fan base will be satisfied.

Its fun to bag on DA but he's a decent role player, not some complete scrub who's going to be out of the league.

Sent from my SM-F731U using RealGM mobile app

An MLE will be $15M per year in 2026. I doubt any team would pay him that amount. Journeyman centers are a-dime-a-dozen and most bring as much or more to the game than DA. He will be a dinosaur in terms of the modern center position ... can't shoot the three, can't be a playmaker, can't dribble, can't rim protect, and can't reliably execute on a pick and roll. A lot of hungry, hard-working, young bigs who can shoot three pointers and bring intangibles will be added to the league in the next three drafts. His days are numbered.
enigmatics
Lead Assistant

Post#476 » by enigmatics » Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:28 am

Anyone remember this one from his greatest hits album? :lol:

Read on Twitter
Calvin Klein
RealGM
And1: 7,757

Post#477 » by Calvin Klein » Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:01 am

enigmatics wrote:Anyone remember this one from his greatest hits album? :lol:

Read on Twitter

Don’t remember this one. Insane. :banghead: :noway:
kennydorglas

Post#478 » by kennydorglas » Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:03 am

enigmatics wrote:Anyone remember this one from his greatest hits album? :lol:

Read on Twitter

hahahahahahahaha
maybe hes speaking about LATE LATE career KG here.
Dude is just clueless as ****, but the shame still in us.
How cant anyone in this damn franchise spotted those red flags before destroying our first #1 pick ever.
Five foot Eighton

Luis “WEEZY” Egurrola
KdoubleDees23
Rookie
And1: 800

Post#479 » by KdoubleDees23 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:19 pm

Calvin Klein wrote:
JRoy wrote:

Man, now you know what we went through for 5 years. He is the most frustrating player I’ve ever seen.

We’ve seen him catch the ball with a wide open lane, hesitate, pump fake, spin away from the basket into an opposing player and shoot a fade away jumper. That happened almost every game. It was crazy. :lol:

But maybe the most amazing thing was that we had a few people who kept saying the problem was the coach. The “feed Ayton” group. Where are they now? :lol:

Tbh he did shine a few years and we were blessed with him on the finals run. He had a few good seasons and he was a big part of the run
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,513

Post#480 » by SunsRback4Good » Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:23 pm

KdoubleDees23 wrote:
Calvin Klein wrote:
JRoy wrote:

Tbh he did shine a few years and we were blessed with him on the finals run. He had a few good seasons and he was a big part of the run

Slim just let it go already this is a losing cause that you can’t win. Just be grateful Ayton is finally off our team and we have a center who can do multiple things better on the court than SoftiAyton.

Return to Phoenix Suns