ImageImageImage

Ayton: Post Suns Haters

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

KdoubleDees23
Rookie
And1: 800

Ayton: Post Suns Haters 

Post#1 » by KdoubleDees23 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:00 pm

Post in here that way we don't ruin the other threads. We cannot deal with all you crying and pointing fingers every game! If you need to hate and complain, do it in here.

Cheers :crazy: :crazy:
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,513

Re: Ayton: Post Suns Haters 

Post#2 » by SunsRback4Good » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:36 pm

I despise Ayton with passion he’s the worst thing to happen to our organization since acquiring Robert Horry.
sunsbum
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,726

Post#3 » by sunsbum » Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:58 am

KdoubleDees23 wrote:Post in here that way we don't ruin the other threads. We cannot deal with all you crying and pointing fingers every game! If you need to hate and complain, do it in here.

Being wrong is a tough pill to swallow, I understand why you'd want to make a separate thread so you can avoid your daily dose.
Flex is now your father.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,513

Post#4 » by SunsRback4Good » Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:07 am

sunsbum wrote:
KdoubleDees23 wrote:Post in here that way we don't ruin the other threads. We cannot deal with all you crying and pointing fingers every game! If you need to hate and complain, do it in here.

Being wrong is a tough pill to swallow, I understand why you'd want to make a separate thread so you can avoid your daily dose.

What if DoubleD’s & Slim are the same person? Both have an unhealthy love affair for DA. Lol
sunsbum
Assistant Coach

Post#5 » by sunsbum » Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:25 am

SunsRback4Good wrote:
sunsbum wrote:

What if DoubleD’s & Slim are the same person? Both have an unhealthy love affair for DA. Lol
slim has multiple accounts, this is fact. I've caught him responding to my posts with 2 different accounts as the same person.
Flex is now your father.
KdoubleDees23
Rookie
And1: 800

Post#6 » by KdoubleDees23 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:03 am

sunsbum wrote:

OH i will come back here and remind yall that you are unhappy old men that hate someone who has nothing to do with your team every now and then. Just funny how we have a game on and you are still wasting your time on here to talk crap about an ex teamate
sunsbg
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,056

Post#7 » by sunsbg » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:31 am

Nurkic impersonating Ayton with losing the ball on post up and then passing out when he should have tried to score inside. Should be in game thread, but will be interesting to see if people who'll post in such thread have same criteria for our new C.
sunsbum
Assistant Coach

Post#8 » by sunsbum » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:45 am

sunsbg wrote:Nurkic impersonating Ayton with losing the ball on post up and then passing out when he should have tried to score inside. Should be in game thread, but will be interesting to see if people who'll post in such thread have same criteria for our new C.
Nurk already does so much more for this team than Ayton ever has, dudes allowed to be a basketball player with weaknesses and mistakes.
Flex is now your father.
Bogyo
Analyst
And1: 2,254

Post#9 » by Bogyo » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:46 am

sunsbg wrote:Nurkic impersonating Ayton with losing the ball on post up and then passing out when he should have tried to score inside. Should be in game thread, but will be interesting to see if people who'll post in such thread have same criteria for our new C.

Why on gods green earth would we have the same criteria? Different person, different strenghts, weaknesses, game, body type, age, etc...
sunsbg
Lead Assistant

Post#10 » by sunsbg » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:56 am

Bogyo wrote:

Why on gods green earth would we have the same criteria? Different person, different strenghts, weaknesses, game, body type, age, etc...

Well, it depends on if you care about results or something else. The result in last game is Nurk had the same stinker as DA in his first game. There are no three pages of bashing in the game thread though.
sunsbg
Lead Assistant

Post#11 » by sunsbg » Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:12 am

sunsbum wrote:
Nurk already does so much more for this team than Ayton ever has, dudes allowed to be a basketball player with weaknesses and mistakes.

LOL you have a short memory and what a hypocrite and double standards person too.

Anyway, I just had a look at this thread and posted here instead of game thread by mistake. Better just lock this thread and everybody moves on as suggested a few times already.
garrick
Head Coach
And1: 3,006

Post#12 » by garrick » Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:29 am

I just don't know why the Ayton haters won't criticize Nurk for a stinker of a game where he contributed very little and couldn't stay out of foul trouble.

AD just absolutely dominates him each time they go head to head.
sunsbum
Assistant Coach

Post#13 » by sunsbum » Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:10 am

sunsbg wrote:
sunsbum wrote:

LOL you have a short memory and what a hypocrite and double standards person too.

Anyway, I just had a look at this thread and posted here instead of game thread by mistake. Better just lock this thread and everybody moves on as suggested a few times already.

What is the double standards?
Flex is now your father.
SlovenianDragon
Head Coach
And1: 11,090

Post#14 » by SlovenianDragon » Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:02 pm

garrick wrote:I just don't know why the Ayton haters won't criticize Nurk for a stinker of a game where he contributed very little and couldn't stay out of foul trouble.

I think you are wrong... Nurk has received criticism....

If you just look at the Nashty and cactus thread every1 has nurk on there for cactus...

But one thing you can say about Nurk is his poor play wasnt for a lack of effort.

Nurk is a million times better for this team and culture than Ayton.

Also why are there still Ayton defenders when he isnt on the team anymore? It makes sense for people that dont like Ayton to talk sheet about him because hes on another team... Just like we would talk sheet about LeBron or any1 else on a different team.

So the Ayton defenders are a little weird to me at this point in time.

Seems like they would rather see Nurk fail and Ayton succeed to the detriment of the Suns just so they can back up their delusional opinions of DA...
handsome salary
Rookie
And1: 1,124

Post#15 » by handsome salary » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:07 pm

garrick wrote:I just don't know why the Ayton haters won't criticize Nurk for a stinker of a game where he contributed very little and couldn't stay out of foul trouble.

The Ayton/Luka comparison is way way way over. Not even close at this point. Now it's Ayton vs Nurk. Oh DeAndre, how you have truly fallen.

Every media outlet treated his trade to Portland with a giant yawn and whatever, which is like watching Ayton play.
Boujack
Freshman
And1: 30

Post#16 » by Boujack » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:19 pm

With DA we had probably won in LA, we miss you.
SlovenianDragon
Head Coach
And1: 11,090

Post#17 » by SlovenianDragon » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:22 pm

Boujack wrote:With DA we had probably won in LA, we miss you.

Ur first post on this website is to come defend DA?

Ima keep my eye on you...

enigmatics
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,257

Post#18 » by enigmatics » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:06 pm

Boujack wrote:With DA we had probably won in LA, we miss you.

If DA were playing KD wouldn't have had time to score 39 because he'd be too busy having to remind DA where to be on the floor.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,488

Post#19 » by bwgood77 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:07 pm

sunsbum wrote:

Nurkic is great at some things, particularly screening and is a pretty solid passer, though he turns it over a lot. Ayton is better at things as well.

I mean that's a big quote considering Ayton had many monster games and was crucial in our 21 playoff run. He was shooting 63 and 65% even though only 1/3 of his shots were at the rim..and had many games with high 20s and rebounding in the teens...with solid defense, until last year and the slow decline the year before.

Nurkic will have some nice games but he has the same motor problems and his finishing and turnovers will be frustrating. I really like a lot of what he does, but we can't act like he has always been a player that is super engaged (ask Portland fans) and doesn't have his own weaknesses. He is one of the worst finishers in the league, very rarely dunks (since people care about that), and turns it over a ton. As a 7 footer who for the majority of his career only worked inside, he barely shoots over 50% for his career, which is very bad for a C. Last year was the first year he shot 3s really, but he only hit like 43 of them.

I like a lot of what he does, but he has his own weaknesses.

And to say he already has done more in 2 games than Ayton ever had, is frankly, absurd.
enigmatics
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,257

Post#20 » by enigmatics » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:08 pm

He definitely had a bad game - part of that happens to be because of the lousy officiating and cheap calls keeping him on the bench. He wasn't committing dumb fouls - everything was ticky tack. With only KD in the lineup he also didn't have the opportunity to run the offense as its intended.

That being said the AD matchup has never been a good one for him nor has it ever been for Ayton. Call me crazy, but I had ZERO expectations a KD/Nurk pairing was going to lead them to a dub over the Lakers in their home opener.

Return to Phoenix Suns