Some statements before the season started

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

mkot
RealGM
And1: 1,421

Re: Some statements before the season started 

Post#41 » by mkot » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:09 am

Qwigglez wrote:
Sometimes though, it isn't about total talent, and perhaps about effort given. Payne and Okogie are probably bottom tier players in the league in terms of talent, but their hustle and effort is grade A.

It's also about fit.

Teams like the Wolves and the Nuggets found guys who is star in their role to put alongside their star players. They don't have redundant guys, everyone plays their role and does their job. Beal might be a better player than McDaniels is but if you are the Wolves who would you rather have alongside KAT, Edwards & Gobert?
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 13,812

Post#42 » by Qwigglez » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:59 pm

Here was my original take on the Nurkic trade idea.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2311329&start=960#p108290269

There are a couple of posters who said Nurkic was better.
garrick
Head Coach
And1: 3,101

Post#43 » by garrick » Fri May 3, 2024 4:41 am

Literally not a single fan from any other team is begging to have Nurkic or remotely interested in making a trade for Nurkic.

Leave it to our base to beg to have Nurkic on this team. Suns fan base is just nauseating sometimes. :roll:

I like Sunsdeuce's quote on this. :D

I just wonder why moron Ishbia didn't try to swing a Myles Turner trade instead?
King4Day
RealGM
And1: 9,262

Post#44 » by King4Day » Tue May 7, 2024 8:02 pm

garrick wrote:
Literally not a single fan from any other team is begging to have Nurkic or remotely interested in making a trade for Nurkic.

Leave it to our base to beg to have Nurkic on this team. Suns fan base is just nauseating sometimes. :roll:

I like Sunsdeuce's quote on this. :D

I just wonder why moron Ishbia didn't try to swing a Myles Turner trade instead?

I don't think Indy wanted DA anymore. It made sense when they had Sabonis, but no longer after that trade.
"Sometimes, the dragon wins" #RallyTheValley
RaisingArizona
RealGM
And1: 7,210

Post#45 » by RaisingArizona » Thu May 9, 2024 9:50 pm

Vogel is the best coach Eva - SunsRback4Good
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,638

Post#46 » by SunsRback4Good » Fri May 10, 2024 8:24 am

RaisingArizona wrote:Vogel is the best coach Eva - SunsRback4Good

Hahahahaha!!!! It’s ma bday today and I was just thinking literally at 1:20am specific time that ummm… oh yeah… I think I saidddd Vogel was a perfect couch for us but could not find the thread…. But reading ur comment confirms I actually said that chit. You are one funny dude for finding an old old gem.. I applaud u Mr raisin you da bomb dignity.. I feel super duper old but it’s all good we all get old and then dieeeee. Nothing we can do about it you feel me raisin Cain?
RaisingArizona
RealGM
And1: 7,210

Post#47 » by RaisingArizona » Fri May 10, 2024 6:51 pm

SunsRback4Good wrote:
RaisingArizona wrote:Vogel is the best coach Eva - SunsRback4Good

Hahahahaha!!!! It’s ma bday today and I was just thinking literally at 1:20am specific time that ummm… oh yeah… I think I saidddd Vogel was a perfect couch for us but could not find the thread…. But reading ur comment confirms I actually said that chit. You are one funny dude for finding an old old gem.. I applaud u Mr raisin you da bomb dignity.. I feel super duper old but it’s all good we all get old and then dieeeee. Nothing we can do about it you feel me raisin Cain?

Here's to 40! :party:

Return to Phoenix Suns