ImageImageImage

Game 30: Phoenix Suns (14-15) @ Houston Rockets (15-13) | Wednesday | 6:00PM

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

dremill24
Analyst
And1: 2,432

Re: Game 30: Phoenix Suns (14-15) @ Houston Rockets (15-13) | Wednesday | 6:00PM 

Post#101 » by dremill24 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:11 pm

SunsRback4Good wrote:
grumpysaddle wrote:
Frank Lee wrote:Did we hold them to 41% or did they just shoot crappy? What little I watched was the latter

We definitely played better and more focused defense.

Did you feel this was our best win/game of the season or was it against the Twolves?

Not that I was asked, but i think its pretty easily the Knicks win at MSG. No major rest issues, on the road, missing KD/Beal, outrebounded the best rebounding team in the league (at the time), didnt play super great but gutted out a really good win.

Last I checked, teams on the 2nd night of b2b are about .400win% teams, so wins against those teams get bumped down a lot for me.
grumpysaddle
RealGM
And1: 14,017

Re: Game 30: Phoenix Suns (14-15) @ Houston Rockets (15-13) | Wednesday | 6:00PM 

Post#102 » by grumpysaddle » Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:26 am

dremill24 wrote:
SunsRback4Good wrote:
grumpysaddle wrote:We definitely played better and more focused defense.

Did you feel this was our best win/game of the season or was it against the Twolves?

Not that I was asked, but i think its pretty easily the Knicks win at MSG. No major rest issues, on the road, missing KD/Beal, outrebounded the best rebounding team in the league (at the time), didnt play super great but gutted out a really good win.

Last I checked, teams on the 2nd night of b2b are about .400win% teams, so wins against those teams get bumped down a lot for me.

I'll agree on the Knicks win. Twolves next then Houston. If the Houston game was while they were rolling it would be higher up, still a good team this season though.

Return to Phoenix Suns