No, I don’t trust him
65%

Total votes: 17

Fifii
Sophomore
And1: 108

Re: Let’s talk about Vogel 

Post#21 » by Fifii » Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:43 am

We have more than half of season and Vogel makes bunch mistakes.

I don’t why we played without any ball handler ( vs Lakers ) sometimes and results is that , KD is exhausted and miss easy shoots because he must move ball from baseline to opposite side.

I think that Saben is good for 5-10 minutes to move ball from one site to other and playing on PG so KD should have more energy in attack.

Okogie only 5 minutes ? I know he isn’t in form but we must save our starters from big minutes in ordinary RS match ( everybody from our starting five 38 minutes )
garrick
Head Coach
And1: 2,997

Post#22 » by garrick » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:21 am

Fifii wrote:We have more than half of season and Vogel makes bunch mistakes.

I don’t why we played without any ball handler ( vs Lakers ) sometimes and results is that , KD is exhausted and miss easy shoots because he must move ball from baseline to opposite side.

I think that Saben is good for 5-10 minutes to move ball from one site to other and playing on PG so KD should have more energy in attack.

Okogie only 5 minutes ? I know he isn’t in form but we must save our starters from big minutes in ordinary RS match ( everybody from our starting five 38 minutes )

In the Mavs game Okogie got like 2-3 wide open corner 3's which he just bricked in typical fashion so he is a total net zero on offense when he can't even hit like 30 percent of his threes.
Fifii
Sophomore

Post#23 » by Fifii » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:27 am

garrick wrote:

In the Mavs game Okogie got like 2-3 wide open corner 3's which he just bricked in typical fashion so he is a total net zero on offense when he can't even hit like 30 percent of his threes.

I agree with you , but he can play D

In offense we have Booker , KD , Grayson and Beal ( on the bench :lol: )
Saberestar
RealGM
And1: 14,830

Post#24 » by Saberestar » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:47 am

He killed three consecutive possessions with his inability to shoot the 3. He didn't deserve to play in the second half.

It's a shame because he is a terrific defender but Vogel made the right move.
Stix
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,507

Post#25 » by Stix » Tue Mar 5, 2024 9:22 pm

Udonis Haslem on Vogel's coaching prowess...

go to 8:35 on timeline
Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,450

Post#26 » by Revived » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:44 am

Read on Twitter
garrick
Head Coach
And1: 2,997

Post#27 » by garrick » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:48 am

Revived wrote:
Read on Twitter

I'm not sure if it's a sign of disrespect maybe a lack of a point guard and bad offensive system.

You can't get KD the ball if he's just standing idle at the 3pt line, he needs to be coming off some pin downs or something with motion to get him the ball.
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 21,642

Post#28 » by lilfishi22 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:56 am

garrick wrote:
Revived wrote:
Read on Twitter

I'm not sure if it's a sign of disrespect maybe a lack of a point guard and bad offensive system.

You can't get KD the ball if he's just standing idle at the 3pt line, he needs to be coming off some pin downs or something with motion to get him the ball.

I don't see the lack of respect. It's just a poor offensive system and/or a lack of a game manager

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
lilfishi22 wrote:More than ever....we are in the championship or bust endgame
Mulhollanddrive
RealGM
And1: 7,915

Post#29 » by Mulhollanddrive » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:07 am

I could coach Durant, Booker, Beal, Nurkic, Allen, Gordon, ONeale to 8th seed, probably better.
Fifii
Sophomore

Post#30 » by Fifii » Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:13 pm

We don’t have a HC. What our coach does ? Nothing except high fives with KD and Booker. I watched last game against San Antonio and it was that

Booker : KD catch the ball , your turn
KD : Oh thanks , **** I miss , Devin your turn
Booker : **** I miss , Beal where are you ? Now your turn

Simple iso KD or Devin. I don’t see any plays in last possessions. ISO and shoot from three ( we down by two by the way )
Fifii
Sophomore

Post#31 » by Fifii » Fri Apr 5, 2024 7:12 am

Vogel must gone after this season even if we go far in post season. I think he wasted chance KD to win MVP award. KD playing better than Jokic in my opinion.
Fifii
Sophomore

Post#32 » by Fifii » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:46 pm

All of Vogel sins during whole RS :

- bad rotations especially on start of RS when he played KD almost all of first three quarters and rest to half of four ( this is one of many reason why we sucks in 4Q)
- playing heavy minutes our leaders so they may be exhausted in 4Q ( another reason )
- playing many minutes Drew instead Thad
- iso and iso and … iso
- we aren’t good in O or in D , we are now how team.
- he is helpless in clutch ( I don’t see any plays from playbook (only iso), and good scheme of D)
- if we aren’t good in three shoots in match , he can’t do anything different and … we shoot brick for brick form three

I’m very afraid that we lose series because Vogel will be eaten by oponent coach.

Return to Phoenix Suns